No-Playerlist Mafia - Game Over: Assassins and Unclesam win

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Come on now, we have already established that Daenym can make mistakes ala LonelyNess. I mean really now, would this face lie to you?

Also, only one of the links you used in your post is actually working for me. You might need to look into it.

Bass

Brother in arms
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnus
I seriously didn't think you guys were THIS dense...

Also, those in the final task of my glorious competition, don't forget to send your votes and decrees in! This action is MANDATORY.

Bass

Brother in arms
Those images... That dedication... Looks like I have misjudged you.

This is my loss, Layell.

In the meantime, get those decrees in, please!

Bass

Brother in arms
The results of the second election are in! For this phase, our kings will be:

Midou
jumpluff
billymills

In that order. shade, who did not receive any votes, will not be eligible to become the king until the next election. Tough luck!

For your reference, the updated rankings are:

1. jumpluff (3)
2. billymills (2)
3. shade (1)
4. Midou (0)

Now then, here are the decrees that we can pick from!

The King, as long as their ID number is #4, must post a picture of a kitten in the NPL thread.
The king gets to chose which decree the current holder of #3 choses the next time #3 gets to be king.
user #2 must post a .jpg that he/she believes best describees the king
king and 2 must sing a duet in the irc channel #warau
And now, I am pleased to crown our next king, midou, as Midas I. Please issue one of the above decrees within the next 24 hours, ASAP.

Remember, if you are confused about anything or want to know about how a hypothetical situation will turn out, be sure to ask!

Update: Midas I has issued the following decree!

user #2 must post a .jpg that he/she believes best describees the king
And so ends the reign of Midas I, passing the crown over to jumpluff, henceforth known a Alice II.

Now pick from any of the three remaining decrees!

Looks like Acklow wasn’t the only one who decided to image spam today. Layell fired off a series of pictures, highlighting his love of spandex and hideous vests, to combat Bass. Even shade got in the action with... well, with something....

Apparently, Layell’s prolonged imagery had rubbed some people the wrong way, as there were calls for him to be lynched. But the calls for Aura Guardian were the ones that ended up mattering. Aura Guardian himself cast a vote for his name, claiming he would be willing to sacrifice himself to help the village.

For his sake, let’s hope it helped.

Role PM said:
Dear Aura Guardian,
You are Bacteria.

You’re a microscopic organism that lives almost everywhere on our planet. You’re on the keyboard and mouse you’re touching right now, the doorknob you used to get into your house, and the food you ate for breakfast yesterday. While you are practically omnipresent, you’re totally invisible to the human eye, so you were a natural choice for this faction.

At night you may PM askaninjask and Daenym “NX - Watch <user> take out the mail”. You will hang out on <user>’s mailbox and receive the result PM that user got for that night. There may be copious snips.

You are holding the Paintball Gun. <snip>

You are allied with the Invisibles. You win if the Invisibles outlast the Assassins, the Alchemist, and the Stalinist Coalition for a Better Tomorrow.
With that, the Paintball Gun fell into LIMBO. The Invisibles seemed frustrated, having mistakenly lynched one of their own for the first time. But the night meant endless possibilities for redemption, so they all hurried home as the sun set.

Items in LIMBO

Spy Satellite
_a__i__ P__t
__c__n_ _a__
Mind Reader
Cloning Machine
Paintball Gun

Rumor has it that it’s Night 5. Have a wonderful 48 hours.

Bass

Brother in arms
Alice II's decree is as follows:

The King, as long as their ID number is #4, must post a picture of a kitten in the NPL thread.
And thus her reign is over. Our final king, billymills, shall now be crowned as William II. Pick your decree!

Bass

Brother in arms
Finally, William II has issued his decree!

The king gets to chose which decree the current holder of #3 choses the next time #3 gets to be king.
And the age of William II is now over. The age of the third election has come!

You all know the drill by now. Get your votes in and decrees as soon as possible after I assign you new numbers.

Here are the new rankings in the meantime as of the end of the second age.

1. jumpluff (5)
2. billymills (2)
3. shade (2)
4. Midou (1)

Decrees Issued: 6/8

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)