No-Playerlist Mafia - Game Over: Assassins and Unclesam win

In the wake of the previous day, the remnants of the inhabitants of Invisible Town spent a sleepless night brooding over what could be done. The Assassins had been revealed days ago, and the Stalinist Coalition eliminated, and now one of the Alchemist’s allies had finally been dealt with. Questions of loyalty and legitimacy plagued everyone’s mind.

Expecting another bloodbath this morning, everyone was shocked to find only one body again. This time it was little gk, who had been shot in the head.

Role PM said:
Dear GoldenKnight little gk (seriously, what a terrible namechange),
You are Harry Potter.

You are the Harry Potter, the Master of Death, the Boy who Lived, the savior of mankind, etc. You were given a cloak of invisibility which you use all of the time to get yourself into and out of trouble. Since it makes you totally invisible, the Invisibles decided that they wanted some magical wizard lightning powers on their side, so they recruited you onto their team.

At night you may PM askaninjask and Daenym “NX - Following <user> around”. You will follow <user> around with your cloak, and he will be totally unable to see you. You will, fortunately, be able to see him and take note of every user he targets during the night. You will not be told whether the users he targets are players in the game (PIGs) or not (NIGs).

In the event of your death, you will drop your Invisibility Cloak and it will become an item in the game. You do not know what other people will do with the cloak once they get it.

You are allied with the Invisibles. You win if the Invisibles outlast the Assassins, the Alchemist, and the Stalinist Coalition for a Better Tomorrow.
Looks like Voldemort should have stuck with a 9mm instead of a stick. :/

Just as he knew would happen, his Invisibility Cloak fell into LIMBO with all of the other items. Though it did seem that someone had been to visit LIMBO during the night.

Items in LIMBO:

Spy Satellite
_a__i__ P__t
__c__n_ _a__
Paintball Gun
Sticky Hands
Black Jack
White Cape
Force Field
Cloning Machine
Invisibility Cloak

As I said to the majority of remaining players already, deadlines from now on will be 24 hours instead of 48 in an effort to end the game soonish.

So see you 3/23 at 8pm EST. Happy lynching.

Pidge

('◇')
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
As the Invisibles moved in to kill Pidge, they quickly realized there was no such thing. Pidgey, maybe, but no one by just “Pidge.” Apparently, something had gone wrong, because he definitely wasn't in the game.
haha oh wow I haven't even looked at this game in weeks. :naughty:

Well it was a busy day in Invisible Town.

Wait, no. Strike that, reverse it.

Wild Eep jumped right into it by voting for Paperblade again, believing him to be the Alchemist after the events of the last day. However, other than a wayward spirit, it seemed like no one really cared. Everyone left alive just sort of carried on throughout their day.

Paperblade seized this opportunity, making a last-minute effort to keep himself from harm by voting Quagsires. Apparently he should have waited for a laster minute, because Quagsires threw a vote in as well.

And apparently that was all it took. But, just like before, as Paperblade was about to come under attack, another grotesque creature jumped in the way.

Role PM said:
Dear Bass,
You are a Chimera.

One of the abominations created by Alchemist Shou Tucker, it is hard to say exactly what you are. As a fusion of man and beast you are certainly nothing that belongs in this world, though. Soulless and nearly mindless, you simply go through the motions of life, doing your creator’s bidding.

At night you may PM askaninjask and Daenym “NX - Silence <user>.” Your target will be unable to post in the thread the next day.

You are allied with the Alchemist. You win if the Alchemist outlasts the Invisibles, the Assassins, and the Stalinist Coalition for a Better Tomorrow.
Baffled by where these creatures were coming from, everyone fled back to their homes for the night, eager for the day to arrive.

Items in LIMBO:

Spy Satellite
_a__i__ P__t
__c__n_ _a__
Paintball Gun
Sticky Hands
Black Jack
White Cape
Force Field
Cloning Machine
Invisibility Cloak

And now it’s Night 8. Just like the previous cycle, we’re up to 24 hour deadlines. Or you guys could be REALLY cool and get all your actions in, in which case I’ll be more than happy to update early.

Seriously, guys. Missing one or more actions I don't want to be missing, so I'm pushing deadline back some.

Please just get your actions in. I'd really like to be able to end the game before I start getting ridiculously busy again.

A storm rolled in during the night, mirroring the ongoing chaos of the village. But it did not stop everyone in the town from having a busy night, as they left unseen their homes to check in on each other, some with more malicious intent than others.

As dawn broke the sky was still overcast and everything shades of grey. But as everyone walked through the muddy streets searching for corpses, they were filled with a grim determination, confident that the end was in sight, for better or worse. In the end, once again, only one body was found. Sodden and muddy, it looked as though he had spent the whole night making his way through the storm, only to have a bullet put in his head and a hole burned in his chest when he made it back.

Role PM said:
Dear Paperblade,
You are Shou Tucker, the Alchemist.

All your life you toiled in obscurity as a mediocre alchemist until one day you managed to do what others thought was impossible. You manipulated life itself, creating a living, talking creature and earning yourself the title “Sewing Life Alchemist.” But when it was revealed that you had fused your own wife with an animal, you were shunned by all of society. Now, you are determined to crush those who stand in the way of furthering your research, both the people who would disapprove of it and any groups who would try to suppress your findings.

At night you may PM askaninjask and Daenym “NX - Checking databases for <user1>, <user2>, and <user3>.” You will discover if your targets are players or not.

Also at night you may PM askaninjask and Daenym “NX - Creating a Chimera by using <name>, and giving him <ability>.” Your target must not be a player in the game (PIG). Upon using this ability on a player not in the game (NIG), he will join the game, gaining the role of “Chimera.” You will not be able to submit actions for this player, and he will not be able to be subbed out, so choose the NIGs wisely. This ability may be used twice during the course of the game.

You may assign one of the following abilities to a Chimera when creating it:
  • Silencer - At night you may PM askaninjask and Daenym “NX - Silence <user>.” Your target will be unable to post in the thread the next day.
  • Hooker - At night you may PM askaninjask and Daenym “NX - Hook <user>.” Your target will be unable to perform any night actions.
  • Inspector - At night you may PM askaninjask and Daenym “NX - Inspect <user>.” You will obtain your target’s full role PM.
  • Thief - At night you may PM askaninjask and Daenym “NX - Steal from <user>.” You will take any items that your target is holding.

If you are ever targeted with a kill, either at night or a lynch, you will sacrifice one of your Chimera in your place. They will be sacrificed in the order they are created.

In the event that the Stalinist Coalition for a Better Tomorrow is eliminated, you will gain a nightly kill. This action can be submitted by you or a living Chimera.

Because you have been underground for so long, people have largely forgotten about you. As a result, they will see the following instead of your real role PM if you are inspected:
Daenym said:
Dear <user>,
You are The Hikikomori.

A Japanese term for someone who has withdrawn from society. This extreme case often occurs because a young adult is faced with social and personal factors that feel insurmountable. Hikikomori have little to no contact with other people, with their periods of isolation sometimes being measured in years.

At night you may PM askaninjask and Daenym “NX - Looking up <user1>, <user2>, and <user3> online.” You will look up information on your targets online, being too shy to ever leave your house to meet them, and find out of they are playing or not.

You are allied with the Invisibles. You win if the Invisibles outlast the Assassins, the Alchemist, and the Stalinist Coalition for a Better Tomorrow.
You are the Alchemist. You win if you outlast the Invisibles, the Assassins, and the Stalinist Coalition for a Better Tomorrow.
And with that, the Alchemist had been eliminated.

A cheer went up from all of the survivors, Invisibles and Assassins alike, as the second of the four forces at work had finally been stopped. But their celebrations were short-lived. The vilagers still had the threat of the remaining Assassins to deal with, and the Assassins were close to finally fulfilling their contract. So everyone stayed out in the dim morning and began their deliberations.

Items in LIMBO:

Spy Satellite
_a__i__ P__t
__c__n_ _a__
Paintball Gun
Sticky Hands
Black Jack
White Cape
Force Field
Cloning Machine
Invisibility Cloak

Welcome to Day 9. 24 hours of lynching goodness.

If a solid lynch target is established soon enough I’ll call and early deadline to speed things along, and same goes for any future day/night cycles. Let’s go.

Deadline.

No one did anything today. What was wrong with them, no one knows. The Invisibles maybe biding their time, or at least that's a nice way to put it. The Assassins, feeling so close to victory, remained silent, choosing to not make waves during the day.

In the end, not a single vote was cast. So, not surprisingly, no one was lynched.

Happy Night 9. You have 24 hours.

Thanks a fucking ton for dragging this game out as long as fucking possible.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
What I sent to a member of the Invisibles who asked for my sheet said:
I do not care at all about this game.

However, I'm not just going to hand out my info to anyone who asks, because I am the owner of the sheet the village has been using all game (yes, I have all of billymills' info and whoever else was running the village previously, I stopped paying attention).

What do I want for this information (and I am the only one with access to the sheet who can legally give you access)?

I currently have 400 rp in LoL, and the Uncle Ryze skin costs 520 rp. I don't want to pay for that (yes, it's like 1.50 US dollars, I'm cheap as fuck). If you find a way to get me 120 rp, and I don't care who pays for it or how you wire it or w/e, I will give you my sheet.

These are my terms.
Yes I am corrupt as fuck, and this goes for literally anyone willing to pony up for this info. My avatar/username is uncle fucking sam what do you expect?

First person (and ONLY the first person) to give me what I want gets the info.

Sorry for the delay with the update. As predicted, I got completely slammed with stuff at school, so I’m trying to get this out of the way between projects/papers/studying.

The dwindling numbers of Invisibles and Assassins moved lazily through the streets as the sun rose slowly. But with no Alchemist to fear anymore, there was only one corpse lying in the streets. It looked like Wild Eep had been sniped as he was taking a stroll at night.
Role PM said:
Dear shade Wild Eep,
You are Michio Kaku.

Professor, theoretical physicist, and author of books such as “Physics of the Impossible,” you have some pretty wild scientific ideas. From force fields to faster-than-light travel, you are fascinated with science fiction technology, but know so much about the technology that you can actually give ideas of how it would realistically work. Since invisibility is merely a Class I impossibility, it wasn’t too much of a stretch to come up with something to make yourself vanish.

At night you may PM askaninjask and Daenym “NX - Creating <item>.” You will come up with an elaborate theory and then some other eager scientists will create it for you. The next night, to continue your mission of popularizing science, you must pass the item to another player instead of using it yourself. As long as you are holding an item you created, you cannot create a new one. All of the items are good for one use.

You may create the following items:

• The Force Field - <snip>.
  • The Mind Reader - <snip>.
  • The Teleporter - <snip>.
  • The Phaser - <snip>.
The Phaser can only be created after you have made all three of the other items at least once.

Such a mighty inventor, and yet he wasn’t holding any of his items. The first three in his list of creations were all available to the public, with two of them already in LIMBO, and the third having formerly been there. No sign of the phaser, though.

With yet another Invisible gone, the remaining Invisibles and Assassins came together to lynch yet another person. And if they know what’s good for them, they won’t have another completely fucking inactive day.

Seriously.

Oh, and no changes to LIMBO. I don't feel like pulling the list from last update.

Deadline is 3/28 at 8pm EST. That gives you 28.5 hours, which is plenty, especially in the wake of this extended night phase.

Also, I have no idea when I’ll be able to be around my home computer, so even if I’m on IRC, just send a Smogon PM, because I might not be able to get your IRC action.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)