No-Playerlist Mafia - Game Over: Assassins and Unclesam win

Bass

Brother in arms
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnus
Two more test results are in!

The first was from Galladiator, who got a 9/10. Keep up the good work, but avoid listening to that noise pollution called dubstep.

The second one was from Gmax, who got a 7/10. Please see me after class for supplementary lessons on "motivation".

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
jumpluff if they do not submit answers they get eliminated not you.

Plus only one of them can take a 0 so it is in your best interests for them to get as low scores as possible because the only way they can oust you is if 2/3 of them score 10/10.

Except one of them is almost certainly going to take the easy 0 to the next round since Agape is already taking the incentive anyway...seriously ask Bass, the first person to submit the 10/10 is the only one to get the reward, so there is literally no reason for Crux, askaninjask, or dummy007 not to just submit "a b c d e f g h i j" in response to the ten questions ASAP before one of the others does.

Edit: However if a single one of you gets a 10/10 then Galladiator gets eliminated, so hit me up and I'll tell the first person to talk to me the correct answer to 9/10 of them. I know which one I got wrong too so then all you'll have to do is look that one up and you'll be set!

If all of them take the easy 0, one or two of them will be eliminated.

Obviously I don't want them getting 10/10s, but it's highly unlikely that two of them will, so my offer is sincere; if they reply to me and get their answers, I will make sure they all survive.

End of D1

Alright, guys, here comes the most random update ever. Protip: don’t click the spoiler tags below until after listening to the link!

Update

Below is the text of the update, in case the above audio is ever deleted. But don't be a douche and just read it. I did a dozen fucking takes with the audio because I can't talk right when I'm tired.

Edit: Apparently I wasn't paying attention and it's Bass's game, not Agape's. Whoops. Not re-recording. Also is it weird that I think of fish when I think of both of them?

Well, despite being a whole bunch of invisible people, they certainly didn’t seem to make any effort to not be heard. Not long after daybreak, Layell declared himself the Batman, asking for any help finding the Joker. But Ditto, ever the diva, refused to share the spotlight. He upped the ante by posting a role PM to further his efforts in gathering claims.

But daletterel refused to believe it, calling Ditto out as a fake (probably a cute fake, but still fake). As people began to question Ditto’s legitimacy, theangryscientist dealt a crushing blow, pointing out a major flaw in Ditto’s PM. That was all it took, as the pink blob abandoned his efforts to lead the village, calling for the Alchemist and mafia to contact him.

As other players quickly fell in line with the Dittoroll, UncleSam took the burden of leading the village on himself, though urging caution to those who might claim to him. jumpluff called him out, though, and Paperblade made a pretty hilarious joke ;/

Some mudslinging happened for a bit, followed up by another round of votes for Ditto, including a predictable invisible text fail from Walrein and some flawless invisible text from superior user billymills. At that point, Bass went and fucked it all up again with round two of his thing. For the record, if the answer about the steak is anything but medium rare then you need to gtfo this thread. Well, it’s no Mafia Mafia 2 Mafia 1, but the gameception isn’t hurting anyone. And it can’t be any more chaotic than all of the antics in #invisible. RIP !kill script.

As deadline approached, the final few posts were made, though the “lynch Ditto” fervor from before had been lost. Whether or not the number of votes shouted out throughout the day was the real number of votes cast was debatable, but what was irrefutable was that Ditto was getting lynched.

As the Invisibles went to close in on him, they suddenly realized they couldn’t find him. And not just because he was invisible. No, he wasn’t there. He had never been there.

Ditto was not in the game. Therefore all votes cast for Ditto count as “No lynch” and the day ends.

It is now Night 1. Kills work, of course. Night 1 ends in ~48 hours from this post or when all actions are in.

askaninjask come back to me ;_;

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
NEW RULE, if you give an item to someone who is not playing in the game, it goes into an alternate dimension called LIMBO (LIMBO was defined in the opening post, but here's a recap: In order to retrieve an item from LIMBO, you must forgo a night action in order to get the item. The priority with which you retrieve this item is equal to the priority of your night action).

Also, LIMBO is currently empty. If new items come into LIMBO, they will be broadcast in the updates.

Bass

Brother in arms
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnus
Good job Ditto, that's the spirit!

In unrelated news, the young but studious askaninjask finally completed his test.

His score? A 0/10. He sure studied hard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)