Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Focus Punch
- Hidden Power [Bug]
- Rock Slide

MEOW!

Skarmblissdol combo, swampert to cover for Boah, 2 choice banders... what can I say? lol

Other than no sleep talker. Matters less with Blissey around, but I find it quite easy to drain Blissey's 5-8 aromatherapies.

Skarmblissdol combo, swampert to cover for Boah, 2 choice banders... what can I say? lol

Other than no sleep talker. Matters less with Blissey around, but I find it quite easy to drain Blissey's 5-8 aromatherapies.
Yeah it sucks. Especially up agaisnt pressure pokemon gg. Which Sleep talk pokemon should I use? Maybe STalk Cross? I dont think Tar is doing his job as well as DDtar and Tyraniboah.

Karrot

plant
is a Past WCoP Champion
IIRC Pressure only works when you use a move that affects the foe...
(i.e. Sleep Powder, Surf, etc. and not Recover/Heal Bell/Rest.)

Sturdy team, though. It's equally balanced in offense and defense.

Maggy + Hera weak? Ionno lol.

imo Tar's speed is a bit overboard though. Standard is Adamant Max Atk, with ~210 Spd to beat most Cunes, then rest in HP.

Hera weak. Skarm is not an ideal Hera counter as it takes more than 50% from Choice Banded Focus Punch.

Nope, actually it is. lol, where'd you even come up with that? ._.

Skarm takes megahorns like a horny bitch. CB RS is ~30-35%. Arguably the best mopcross/CB hera counter right there. I'm too lazy to check damage calcs atm, but even if CB FP does do that much to skarm on the switch in, Hera will still most prolly be forced to switch out next turn. (or take drill peck and die)

btw, going by your logic, who would YOU consider as a good hera counter? (serious question)

Swampert problems and you have no Fighting+Bug resist, especially if you Twave Heracross you are fucked.

With a bit of guesswork, Skarmory +Claydol for Focus Punches works fine for Heracross, just keep them both alive lol.

Stalk Milotic would also be able to take hits, but I'm not sure where you would put it.

With a bit of guesswork, Skarmory +Claydol for Focus Punches works fine for Heracross, just keep them both alive lol.

Stalk Milotic would also be able to take hits, but I'm not sure where you would put it.
I actually trying to counter milotic after i ran into one! this team cant hit waters at all.

Obviously you already know what your team loses to bulky H2O's w/o Blissey and Cune even with Blissey. I suggest roarcune over swampert to take advantage of spikes.

Obviously you already know what your team loses to bulky H2O's w/o Blissey and Cune even with Blissey. I suggest roarcune over swampert to take advantage of spikes.
Thanks im going to try that :) But whatabout something to actually damage it?

i know a few things you can do but then i would have to post my own team wich is on alot of points much better then this one.

but i do have to tell you your team works pretty nice and the solution at water pokes is a quiet simple one but you will have to think that up yourself hera is no problem but that is my opinion.

overall your team looks nice but it can use some aprovements.

not much of info inhere but sorry dont wanna tell my entire team find it out yourself.

what i can tell you is start with tyranitar and if you see problems switch to blissy or skarm

ps cant you people do something about this damn < P > shit is it that hard to make it normal al site of friends of mine dont have to use is so why is it here

i know a few things you can do but then i would have to post my own team wich is on alot of points much better then this one.

but i do have to tell you your team works pretty nice and the solution at water pokes is a quiet simple one but you will have to think that up yourself hera is no problem but that is my opinion.

overall your team looks nice but it can use some aprovements.

not much of info inhere but sorry dont wanna tell my entire team find it out yourself.

what i can tell you is start with tyranitar and if you see problems switch to blissy or skarm

ps cant you people do something about this damn < P > shit is it that hard to make it normal al site of friends of mine dont have to use is so why is it here

Tyraniboah. Im way ahead of you bub.

Blissey (F) @ Leftovers ** Claydol
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spd
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Safeguard
- Seismic Toss
- Thunder Wave
- Wish

Tyranitar (F) @ Leftovers ** ICum2RapeUrKips
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 84 Spd / 172 SAtk
Brave Nature (+Atk, -Spd)
- Crunch
- Focus Punch
- Substitute
- Thunderbolt

My answer to the bulkies

actually your way behind and tyraniboah is your awnser to bulky waters dont make me laugh they will eat you and what to do when swampert comes out then your blissey is also don for. i am sorry to tell you but you way behind friend

I think I've seen this exact team in 9 other threads in the last 3 hours.

Oh wait, that's because it's almost the most generic team in the standards metagame.

Actually, if RT/Subzappy was over Aero and Lax was over Blissey, then THAT would be almost the most generic team in OU. =P

However, it's not that there's anything wrong with standard teams. They do tend to be the most successful, albeit a bit "bland" to some players. I guess it depends on whether you like a winning team or a team you can have fun with. Of course, some players can have both, and that's even better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)