[NOC] Company Mafia - Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Approved by billymills.

Company Mafia

Rules: (read these)

1. There will be a lynch during every day period. The voting action is ##Vote <player>, the unvote action is ##Unvote. You must unvote before every new vote or else it will not count. The number of votes for a majority will always be announced at the beginning of the day. A player with a majority of votes will immediately be removed from the game.
2. Each day period ends after exactly 72 hours have passed or when majority is reached. If there is no majority after 72 hours, no player will be lynched.
2.1. Day 1 will end after exactly 48 hours. You can’t vote ‘No Lynch’ during Day 1. Everything else is normal.
2.2. ‘No Lynch’ is a valid option on any other day period. Majority for ‘No Lynch’ ends the day without a lynch.
3. Possible LYLO or MYLO will always be announced at the beginning of the day. There will be no deadline during possible LYLO or MYLO.
3.1. LYLO = Lynch or lose, when town has to lynch scum in order to avoid losing.
3.2. MYLO = Mislynch and lose, when town loses only if they mislynch.
4. Each night period ends after exactly 24 hours. Submit any eligible actions to Blue_Tornado during this time.
5. You may not quote or screenshot any game-related information that is not from the game thread.
6. You may not edit or delete posts. This is your only warning.
7. You may not talk to anyone about this game outside of the game thread. You may not post in the game thread during night phases or after majority hits. This is also your only warning.
8. Any offenders of these rules will immediately be removed from the game.
9. You may not talk to anyone about this game once removed from the game.
10. You must post in the game thread once every 24 hours. Failure to do so will result in a prod. Two consecutive failures and you will be subbed out. Three prods and you will be subbed out. Notify Blue_Tornado of any activity issues in advance.
11. Rolename and allegiance of a player will be revealed upon death. No in-depth information regarding the rolename will be revealed, even if it exists.
12. Role PMs lack in-depth flavor. If you really want to know how particular roles work out, ask Blue_Tornado.

13. Join to be competitive. Play to have fun. Offenders of this rule will be slapped.
14. If you've never played a No Outside Contact mafia game before and this looks confusing to you, you're best off speculating from the sidelines.

Signups: (17 players total)

P1 (22)
pokemonrocks777
Paperblade
Metal Bagon
Jalmont
capefeather
Darkpenguin67
Cereza
Vintage Books
Da Letter El
coolking49
shinyskarmory
Aura Guardian
Itchni
j-squared
UllarWarlord
zorbees
Orcinus Duo
Mithril
Rediamond
Walrein
manav95
Yeti

P2 (1)
Draycos7

p1 In it for the long (or possibly short) haul.

And if you're not going to be active or are gonna need subbed out...please don't sign up because it sucks getting subbed into NOC.

uhh i think it was the completely broken Ampharos mafia. It's been like 2 years since I've played mafia or even thought about Pokemon. University does that to you :P

And if you're not going to be active or are gonna need subbed out...please don't sign up because it sucks getting subbed into NOC.
This is why I might opt for godkills over substitutions if we're too far into the game. Don't idle if you want your side to win!!

This might be a good time to note that I WILL need subs (which is why this will stay open a bit longer despite already having 17 players). If you don't get in and don't want to sub, notify me in advance, since I'm going to assume you want to sub in otherwise. You can also sign up as a sub if you're into that. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)