NOC Medieval Mafia - Game Over: Majora's Maskians Win

Crux

Banned deucer.
My suspicion of yeti was weak and tenuous at best and was based on her relationships with quagsires and billymills, both of which were quite strange, as you elaborated better than I could have in one of your earlier posts. I also found her ability to post so much without really saying anything to be pretty non-town. B_T is much the same, albeit to a greater degree and I find his tendency to disappear unless his name is mentioned to also be suspicous. But I have voiced my opinions before. Essentially I was saying "yeah jpluff your reasoning is pretty solid" when I said yeti was a bit suspicious.

IDK. I guess Ditto looks slightly less suspicious now. I still think Billy is very strange. His claim and his actions in relation to b_t and yeti in regards to buddying is interesting. Yes, my suspicions of yeti make me suspicious of Billy and b_t for the same reasons.

Sorry for the somewhat short response but I'm on my phone, I'll elaborate when I can.

Sorry for the somewhat short response but I'm on my phone, I'll elaborate when I can.
No you won't. You've had a month to post something decent and still haven't been able to look past the first few days of day 1. Anyone with an item knows my claim is accurate, and concentrating on when I was trolling BT day 1 makes it obvious you don't care enough to make something coherent.

But, it's painfully obvious Ditto is mafia, so I can't really pressure you anymore.

Vote Ditto/J-Squared

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
MK Ultra is being replaced by SoulTorrent.

Brammi is being replaced by Ace Emerald.

Both are by request.

We still need one more sub. Contact me or spiffy if interested.

my eyes are bleeding from trying to read ALL THESE PAGES and uncle sam's over 9000 word post on the first page wasn't exactly encouraging, though the trolling was admirable. (wait, there's really 39 pages? what the heck?) ok, yeah there's no way. so someone should fill me in on what is going on here. and why 10 thousand kadrilsjfbvkjfbeveion people are subbed out. I feel like there's an underlying reason. anyways. (*realization... does Uncle Sam refer to some sort of acronym thingy for US? that would almost make sense)

my eyes are bleeding from trying to read ALL THESE PAGES and uncle sam's over 9000 word post on the first page wasn't exactly encouraging, though the trolling was admirable. (wait, there's really 39 pages? what the heck?) ok, yeah there's no way. so someone should fill me in on what is going on here. and why 10 thousand kadrilsjfbvkjfbeveion people are subbed out. I feel like there's an underlying reason. anyways. (*realization... does Uncle Sam refer to some sort of acronym thingy for US? that would almost make sense)
Attention, subs:

Don't try to read all 1000 posts. I wish it were realistically possible because then I'd ask you all to do it ASAP, but I'm not deluded. You won't, you'll end up not coming back or having to be subbed due to never making a post. Just try to read back a bit through the last few days, which were quieter. People often reference post numbers so if you need to read the older posts for yourself, you can find them. Just refer back as you need to understand things. Another helpful tool is 'Search This Thread' if you're looking for old posts / posts by a certain user in this thread. It's up the top of the thread next to the Luvdisc. I highly recommend going Search This Thread, Advanced Search, Posts by User Name and typing in the name of the person / people you subbed in for at least.

People always get subbed a lot in NOCs because they realise NOC games aren't really for them or they can't be bothered to keep up with the high volumes of posts. However, discussion is a lot quieter lately, so there's no reason for that anymore...

Come back and give us some thoughts on users who seem like mafia to you, or contribute to the current discussion (for example I summarised discussion topics a bit in #937) with your opinions on the users / matters being discussed. People will probably ask you to answer questions, which you should do the best of your ability, even if you need to use the Search tool to catch up. In truth while I read all the posts in the thread when I subbed in, I read quickly and I had a lot of free time at that time, and I don't expect anyone to read literally 1000 posts. But I can't remember every single thing that was said, so when I'm looking for something, I just use the Search tool to catch up and find the posts I'm referring to. And I'm quite sure even those who have been here from the start use the Search tool the same way.

Please keep in mind deadline is like in a day, so try to be prompt as we can't discuss through the night!

Speaking of deadline, Crux is talking for now bit by bit, and if he stops talking I'll just vote him again so...

@@Lynch j-squared@@

Vote count please? Would be especially helpful for the subs.

PS: US = UncleSam

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
This also goes the other way around, with Engineer basically ignoring J-squared past that post prod.
I'd like to note that when I was posting, pluff's post was still the last one (I went for dinner halfway through). Unfortunately, there's no way to prove this, so take my word for it if you believe me I guess?

The mafia has to be somewhat close to finding the inspector, especially if the have some sort of role-checker, so I lean towards the inspector coming out. It would really hurt to lose all that information. As I said before, coming out today also gives EP a chance to protect you tonight if he isn't scum.
And how would you know that -_-

On an unrelated note, after a while of pondering, I think I have a somewhat decent explanation for what SCall did early on (I swear, asking the person you subbed in for why they did something should be legal -_-). Despite the general scumminess of this post, it is somewhat related to my point, which is that SCall wanted to take no chances. I'm fairly new to NOC, so correct me if I'm wrong here, but I'd say that taking a chance and lynching an AC claim isn't too great of an idea. So despite the fact that we see now—in hindsight—which is that Quagsires was using an AC claim in order to prevent himself from being lynched, there was a chance, however slim, that he actually was the AC; after all, if you were the actual AC and about to get lynched, you would claim, no?

Also, since apparently people want to see me talk more, throw me a question and I'll try to answer it.

So, it looks my my head is going to be on the chopping block tomorrow, and, since I'm probably won't be around tomorrow before the deadline to defend myself, I'll give the only defense I really have left...

If you really want to know who I am (character/flavor wise), I'll just say that I'm a rather lazy guy that likes to sit on a throne all day. I'm also royally pissed-off about this recent uprising against the crown. If you haven't figured out who I am after reading that, you are probably an idiot and should ask to be subbed out.

Hopefully after Yeti's flip last night, it's obvious that this character is in the game and is part of the Kingdom. It's also not a likely safeclaim to be given to the mafia.

Once again, I urge everyone to read back through D1, pay attention to Staraptor Call's posts, and lynch SC's replacement Engineer Pikachu. I know Ditto's defense of Quagsires looks pretty bad as well, but there's nothing I can do to change that now.

I'll probably still get lynched tomorrow because the village in NOC games is usually full of idiots. When I flip village, hopefully you guys will pay attention to who I think is mafia: EP, Jalmont/sub, and Brammi/sub. Vigilante, I would recommend killing EP tonight if I get lynched. If EP is mafia like I suspect, turn the spotlight on Jumpluff. Listen to Billymills, even though he is wrong in this instance, but be careful: I'm still not sure there isn't a 3rd faction in this game. Hopefully the inspector doesn't get killed tonight or we will really be f'ed.

If you have anything to ask, try to post it tonight so I can respond. Otherwise, I probably won't be on tomorrow before the deadline (unless I get a break at work and post on my phone).

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
First NOC and I'm subbing into it
yay........
I've been looking at the past couple of days. I honestly can't understand what Brammi was getting at in his posts. I read all the important ones, but can't make too much sense of them. Here's to a fresh beginning.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Time to show my face around here. Alright folks. I know I can't account for Empoof's actions, if perhaps he had any because I haven't touched this thread in forever and thus I really didn't actually follow it all that much. However, I plan on reading a few pages back so I can get the gist of what's going on. Also: my activity for the next four days will be a bit less than usual since I'm going to be on vacay for a little while. I'll be able to get online, but don't count on me to answer each and every single question.

I'm not buying that the King couldn't be false claimed because a) Yeti's role b) there's a King alluded to in the OP backstory.

Leethoof: Welcome back, would you please elaborate on why you trust j-squared / Ditto but not Engineer Pikachu et al.? Also, were you persuaded again?

ETA: Oops, ignore the first question, second is still relevant. I missed your post on the last page.

Although both subs have done a good job of trying to pick up the pieces again, one thing that makes me suspicious is how j-squared seems to be avoiding reading on Engineer at all, despite a simple post prod (via voting for him). This also goes the other way around, with Engineer basically ignoring J-squared past that post prod.
This would be a great observation but it's not really true. j^2 has repeatedly said Engi is scum. I am not terribly sure the relationship I previously noticed between Ditto and Staraptor Call is really evident anymore, though it could be an attempt to make Engineer Pikachu look better or me look worse after j^2 flips scum. Oh well. Not really sure what to think until we see the flip. But j^2 is the strongest scum read I have to go on.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Editing votecount into this post. Remember, if the vote is not like @@this@@, it will not count.

EDIT:
Crux (2) - billymills, kingofkongs
j-squared (2) - askaninjask, Jumpluff
Engineer Pikachu (1) - j-squared
Brammi/Ace Emerald (1) - Blue_Tornado

billymills's most recent vote on j-squared is not counted due to incorrect formatting.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Alright, after reading some of the thread and most of Empoof's posts (which I now take authorship over as his sub), I would like someone to pose a few questions on me for answering. It is clear at this moment that being the sub of a relatively inactive guy means that I may have to clear my own name, so I would like to have that opportunity opened to me.

As for the current lynch, atm, I honestly don't have any opinion formed yet because context is king in NOC games and since I'm hopping into a game knowing little of the context, I'm forced to read more.

But like I said earlier, I would still like someone of you to take the time to question me, assuming it does not get in the way of the lynch. I want to get a better read on you all as well as you all wanting to get a better read on me.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'll probably still get lynched tomorrow because the village in NOC games is usually full of idiots.
I thought you subbed in for Ditto, not Brammi. ?_?

When I flip village, hopefully you guys will pay attention to who I think is mafia: EP, Jalmont/sub, and Brammi/sub.
Just because you flip village doesn't mean your reads are right. Additionally, while I like that you're trying to find mafia, you couldn't have picked any more obvious targets. EP and you are the main targets of today's lynch and discussion, Brammi has done fuckall other than defend Quagsires and act like an arrogant dick, and Jalmont has barely posted at all.

Vigilante, I would recommend killing EP tonight if I get lynched. If EP is mafia like I suspect, turn the spotlight on Jumpluff. Listen to Billymills, even though he is wrong in this instance, but be careful: I'm still not sure there isn't a 3rd faction in this game. Hopefully the inspector doesn't get killed tonight or we will really be f'ed.
I don't really understand anything in this part. We are well aware EP is suspect and could make a good vigilante target, so more of restating the obvious. I don't get the EP Mafia -> jumpluff mafia link, other than that jumpluff voted you over EP today, for what appears to be valid reasoning. I don't get where the 3rd faction idea is coming from, as there has only been one kill a night. I asked previously but was met with no response, so I will ask again: anyone familiar with cults, can you please add your input to the possibility of something like a cult in this game? Obviously if the inspector dies unexpectedly, it will be bad.

If you have anything to ask, try to post it tonight so I can respond. Otherwise, I probably won't be on tomorrow before the deadline (unless I get a break at work and post on my phone).
Can you post some opinions that aren't incredibly obvious?

@@Vote j-squared@@ for now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)