NOC Medieval Mafia - Game Over: Majora's Maskians Win

Pokemonrocks: I will hold you in the highest possible suspicion of you do not cast a vote in a way that would prove or disprove your claim.

As for billymillis: I would find it highly odd if the Mafia held an item role on gut instinct, as it just seems far more likely to be a village one. Also, he fits into the "furthering discussion when it would be much more likely for scum to let it die" field. I think he's pretty safe.

EP/Zorbees: We shouldn't forget EP's predecessors. While not everything about Zorbees adds up, Ullar and SC made far less sense, due to buddying Quagsires and claiming a role that is nearly impossible to be verified after slipping up and removing no role as a possible claim. Given that both of his predecessors were mildly to extremely scummy, I would favor his lynch over Zorbees any day.

lol I was 100% sure you were the Town Crier, but wtf is your item. Especially if we have a martyr. I thought it would just be your announcement mechanism...

I've been kind of busy today but I don't think I can be faulted for my activity. I'll try to post later.

What about me, I've been complaining about Engi ever since he was Ullar

Actually I don't think he's been sticking out as scummy for ages, but am I scum, zorbees? I'm wounded.

i.e. Why do you feel that way, and do you feel that way about vanillas accusing all people who have claimed roles?

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I feel that EP is clean, thats why. I've already stated that I believe the mafia is trying to WIFOM us into lynching EP. Even though he is only 1/2 nights, BG is one of the more useful roles for the town in that it protects the other useful roles. I feel as if the mafia would kill this role as soon as they could, on one of the nights he could protect. The fact that vanillas keep accusing people that have roles really irks me, because I feel that there are too many vanilla claims, and many of the power role claims are solid and/or provable. Really the only ones that aren't are the backups. Dummy can provide us possibly useful results though, and EP supposedly has some other backup function.

Re-type moment! Internet fail.

If your reasonings were right(I'm not going to bandwagon if you lynch him to talk), I will join you in a billy lynch. His posts with US and his beginning game play seem quite odd to me, not to mention his role is a bit weird(Note: Never played NOC, so it could be normal, but, in theory, if items are given upon death(Note: Cannot reach rules right now to check), then it would be a mafia power he could easily fake, since knowing items would probably be benificial to mafians more so than village)...

I'll type more, but I gotta leave now for church. I'll add on when I get back.

Just so I can get a general consensus on this: Is there any user in particular that you guys would like me to check tonight? I was thinking either a) askaninjask, so we can stop worrying about his alliance, or b) DetroitLolcat, since his true alliance has been the subject of much debate. Any other opinions?

I'm going to echo everything zorbees said, especially the part about EP. Anyone who suggests EP as a lynch target had better be willing to actually vote for him. If you are throwing his name around without putting actual pressure on him we can turn this vote on you in an instant. I believe zorbees' WIFOM explanation holds weight.

Otherwise I'm going to stay on LKK for now, however Rediamond and Kok are certainly in question.

Dummy you posted two of the people I would be least interested in you checking. Dummy I believe you should target Loudkirbyking, Rediamond or zorbees. Ace Emerald you should target Dummy007. I'd just like to see how this would play out.

then it would be a mafia power he could easily fake, since knowing items would probably be benificial to mafians more so than village)...
It is an odd role, yes, but it wouldn't be easily faked, because that would necessitate the Bell and Parchment were both on the mafia... which they weren't, the Parchment was on Snype. It is possible he was given item information to facilitate a safeclaim, but then he has been able to, apparently accurately as nobody with the items has spoken up even after the massclaim, track the progress of every item in the game, including the milk.

Also, when I complained about us not having a hooker I forgot about the cow, sorry.

Time for my signature flip-flop:

@@Lynch loudkirbyking@@

We need to arrange our votes so that lkk and pr777 are tied, with pr777's vote on loudkirbyking, unless I guess enough people object that they lynch someone else instead. I'm starting to agree with billy that an lkk lynch would be safer than an aska lynch, sorry. Plus I really didn't like your answer to my question. :/ It was the right answer... for all the wrong reasoning. pokemonrocks777 put your vote on loudkirbyking we are trying to prove that you are what you claim to be

(Votecount again please for this purpose)

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
@ acklow:
if my vanilla claim as a priest is so scummy, explain why one of the cleaned (dead) vanillas was a peasant?

Anyways on to the actually important stuff:
First off, what could ep be a backup of (besides the bg that he already claimed) that he said he would gain earlier in the thread?
Odds are, at the very least one of the vanillas is scum, but I think it would be really fucking dumb for a mafia to have several people claim vanilla, since ofc it would be the most suspicious.
Finally, paperblade, you said a while ago (#1154) that you would say what fresh milk does, can you do so now?

kingofkongs that is dreadfully close.

Also i don't think an explanation of fresh milk is necessary. Kok if you go fishing for more info we can turn this on you, as I promised in my previous post.

Also dummy can you provide an explanation of your role please?

I think it would be really fucking dumb for a mafia to have several people claim vanilla, since ofc it would be the most suspicious.
I don't. Even if we agreed that it would inherently be stupid, it is a legitimate possibility that lkk and Rediamond are both scum. Unless you are implying I am one of them.

All this comes down to WIFOM, although this is not pure WIFOM (I am so sick of that term...) in that the mafia have a knowledge advantage.

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Ace Emerald you should target Dummy007.
Will do.

Time for my signature flip-flop:

@@Lynch loudkirbyking@@

We need to arrange our votes so that lkk and pr777 are tied, with pr777's vote on loudkirbyking, unless I guess enough people object that they lynch someone else instead. I'm starting to agree with billy that an lkk lynch would be safer than an aska lynch, sorry. Plus I really didn't like your answer to my question. :/ It was the right answer... for all the wrong reasoning. pokemonrocks777 put your vote on loudkirbyking we are trying to prove that you are what you claim to be

(Votecount again please for this purpose)
Alright I might be missing something here, but shouldn't we have two people (or even just one) on procks, and one person and procks (or just procks) on lkk? Or at least a balanced number on both? Right now we have two votes on lkk without procks's vote, shouldn't you vote procks? Again, sorry if I missed something, but you said we should balance votes and I'm posing an honest question here.

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
And between Engineer Pikachu and zorbees, whom do you believe is more likely to be scum? Anyone else can answer this is if they like, but I want to see lkk's answer first, without someone posting something he can paraphrase.
EP/Zorbees: We shouldn't forget EP's predecessors. While not everything about Zorbees adds up, Ullar and SC made far less sense, due to buddying Quagsires and claiming a role that is nearly impossible to be verified after slipping up and removing no role as a possible claim. Given that both of his predecessors were mildly to extremely scummy, I would favor his lynch over Zorbees any day.
First off, what could ep be a backup of (besides the bg that he already claimed) that he said he would gain earlier in the thread?
Odds are, at the very least one of the vanillas is scum, but I think it would be really fucking dumb for a mafia to have several people claim vanilla, since ofc it would be the most suspicious.
Finally, paperblade, you said a while ago (#1154) that you would say what fresh milk does, can you do so now?
Looking at the list of claims, I think it'd be reasonable that I'd gain a backup SG power since Dummy is already backup inspect.

Also can someone explain zorbees' argument to me in somewhat clearer terms? I'm not saying that it's bad, but I'm just not comprehending how WIFOM fits into that scenario (probably because I'm not too sure as to what WIFOM is besides reverse psychology >_>)

zorbees means that they aren't killing you so that we will deduce you are scum and lynch you. Most people would want to get a role like yours out of the way immediately.

The hosts should PM SoulTorrent threatening him with an infraction if they cannot find a sub, and either billy or I should give the infraction if it is necessary IMO. (I'm not that mean... maybe... whether I'd do it or not depends on what mood I wake up in on that day. OK really I wouldn't do it because I'm not a Circus mod, but I'd be tempted...)

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Yeah Jumpluff I agree that it isn't unreasonable for two mafia to claim vanilla, but three is way too fucking many. Also billy, I find it kinda hilarious how you scold me for fishing for info (which I don't think in this instance its that big of a deal, considering that this can actually help the village and possibly generate discussion, depending on what it is) while you were the one who got everyone itg to claim, not saying that what you did was bad by any means, but it is a bit hypocritical.

In order:

1) I was not aware of this. All I was aware of was that I was at the time a very lazy man (think the Sheriff of Nottingham from Disney's Robin Hood) but that I might be given something to do in the event of a catastrophe.

2) I honestly had no idea to begin with. Upon further research, I discovered this, which makes me think that my role might have been better as a hooker/kidnapper; however, considering how shafted the village seems to have been this game, I guess backup inspect was the next-best thing, since we don't seem to have a hooker or kidnapper.

I'll provide answers to other questions as I receive them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)