NOC Medieval Mafia - Game Over: Majora's Maskians Win

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Also Ace_Emerald, can you remind me who you targeted last night?

I targeted billymills on his request to clean him of wolfishness.

the people I voted for the past two days both vote for me? Inconceivable!

Okay I don't like Mithril's logic (as the same logic applies to him) and zorbees' post is just absolutely stupid. "i dont want Mr. Inactive to die so I'll vote lolcat but no logic".

This makes my earlier zorbees suspicion even stronger, but I'm not sure if we can get three people to all go to zorbees. I would like people to think about a zorbees lynch, but nobody currently voting Mithril should change at the moment because we cannot afford another tie lynch. Mithril is right about one thing though, one more mislynch and it's probably game over.

Mithril or zorbees are the best lynches right now IMO.
Wait unless I'm missing something (possible), isn't zorbees pretty much confirmed from EP? His claim and his inspected ability match, why would mafia need a one time killer? @@unvote@@
However, I'm hesitant to vote DLC because of the tie that would ensue. I'm going to wait for more votes to change before voting myself.

Ace Emerald

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
So we are down the most active player and a clean one. Great -.-'. So these are my musings at this point:

I think based on the severely underpowered village and the amount of users with good claims, we are looking at a mafia faction of most likely 4, maybe 5. With the wolf, thats only 2 or 3 scum left. I think Detroitlolcat is most likely the last/second to last mafia, especially in light of a zorbees good flip. Now don't get me wrong, I don't think that everyone who thought zorbees was bad is evil, but DLC pushed the point passed when he was reasonably clean (my last post was ninja'd by the update). As for the wolf, I am more stuck. By flavor, it should be crux, but that doesn't make circumstantial sense. Soultorrent was unresponsive during the first kill, so I don't really know why mithril is a suspect at all. Again, Rediamond's claim of duke next to a confirmed viscount and now confirmed lord is sketchy, but he hasn't done anything wrong really. I say we strike a blow at mafia then reassess the wolf situation in the morning. @@vote detroitlolcat@@.

I'd also like to suggest a plan for night actions. I'll martyr Rediamond to confirm his claim, but I'd like EP to bodyguard me. We really can't afford any village deaths with two already down today. If the axe murderer doesn't kill, then we have our man. If someone does die by axe, it'll show Red is clean. Obviously, this isn't perfect, but I think this is our best plan of action.

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
-_____- my two rolechecks

I'm not going to lynch right now, but I would really like Mithril to tell us what happened to him when the Moon died.

I would really like that.

In the event that we don't get the information in time, I do propose a lynch on Mithril, and if he flips village, lynching either Crux or Lolcat the next day.

Nothing happened to me when the Moon died. There were two day phases, and I lost the person I could communicate with through messages. That is it. I don't know why it is assumed that something had to happen when our deaths already cause things to happen to the game. And I do agree with Ace on Soul not being active during a wolf kill. I doubt a sub would have been necessary if he sent in the kill.

As for your plan, if I die the game is more than likely over. My death plus more than likely somewhere between two and four more deaths would probably be game.

So I am sticking with the lynch on lolcat, and still believe Crux is likely to be the wolf. That is all.

Ace Emerald

I honestly don't buy that nothing happened to the moon while the sun died. As I said, ST was gone, but I really want to here more. @@unvote@@, @@vote Mithril@@. A pressure vote, expect it to change sometime.

It's assumed based on past NOCs that one twin goes wolf when the other dies. No one else's roles seem to have any connection to the Moon whatsoever, and the kills started as soon as the Moon died. I think this should be sufficient grounds to @@Lynch Mithril@@, since it's obvious there's nothing more he can tell us.

EDIT: CRAP AE WHAT HAVE YOU DONE NINJAS THEY ARE EVERYWHERE

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Majority

Final Votecount
Mithril (5) - Crux, DetroitLolcat, Rediamond, Ace Emerald, Dummy007
DetroitLolcat (1) - Mithril
No Lynch (1) - pokemonrocks777

Mithril is suspected slowly, then suddenly bumrushed.

Dear MK Ultra, you are the Sun.

Even though you are 93 million miles away from the Earth, you still realize that the Kingdom is in trouble. You’ve spotted the Majora’s Maskians trying to put an end to the Kingdom, and you and your brother, the Moon have decided to vanquish these pesky creatures.

Every Day, you can send a PM to Spiffy and Walrein entitled: “DX - Leave a message for Moon”. In the body of the PM, you may say anything you’d like to. The Moon will receive this message at the end of the day.

Since you are brothers with the Moon, you know his identity. He is Leethoof. You may not speak to Moon privately outside of your ability.

You know that if you are ever to die, the Kingdom will be without light for awhile! If you are nightkilled, another night phase will occur directly after the one that you died in. If you are lynched, two night phases will occur in a row directly after that day.

You are allied with the Kingdom. You win if the Majora’s Maskians and any other threats are eliminated.
Two night phases will now occur in a row.

Night 8v1 will end at 6:30 PM CST tomorrow. Get this shit done.

Crux

Banned deucer.
OK so I'm pretty sure I have this game won since the rest of the people in this game that are still alive are fucking retarded and I know the last scum. However, even if I did win which is highly probable I do not want my name visibly associated with this game as the winner as it is an absolute cesspool. I am posting at night. Godkill me now.

Crux

Banned deucer.
Also I think that the last mafia should godkill themselves now, the remaining villagers deserves to win for the sheer virtue of being stupid beyond belief.

Ampharos

Game over

(no full role PMs because I'm on my phone)

Crux has been godkilled. He was the Queen, a psycho twin who became wolf when the King died.

With that, the Majora's Maskians (Layell the thief, Ace Emerald the persuader, and Dummy007 the item checker, along with their dead teammates) have won.

Awards
This is the only postgame-like thing you're getting.

Best villager: billymills
Runner up: jumpluff

Worst villager: I dunno too many candidates

Best Mafian: Layell/askaninjask
Runner up: Paperblade

Worst Mafian: kingofkongs
Runner up: Quagsires

Best luck: Crux

Worst Luck: Blue_Tornado

Worst host: Spiffy

Player that bitched the most: billymills
Runner up: billymills

tl;dr award: UncleSam
Runner up: jumpluff

MVP: nobody. This game was shit.

Oh btw the Mafia was split at the beginning. They united on n4 by alliance checking each other twice.

Crux

Banned deucer.
Holy crap that is an enormous mafia faction, I take it all back I could not have won this game, awful design op. Wolf could not possibly have won this in any situation what on earth were you thinking.

Ampharos

It was 6 mafia in a 25 man game. And they started split. I find this reasonable.

Now, some of the roles, not so much, but you can blame spiffy for that.

Best Mafian: Layell/askaninjask
Runner up: Paperblade

Worst Mafian: kingofkongs
Runner up: Quagsires
take that, Quag

It was 6 mafia in a 25 man game. And they started split. I find this reasonable.

Now, some of the roles, not so much, but you can blame spiffy for that.

also being split only mattered in the organizing night actions department since we would only crossfire if we were totally incompetent

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)