NOC Medieval Mafia - Game Over: Majora's Maskians Win

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Okay, I don't think I have much time on my hands but here is a small evaluation of several users who, since my joining this game, have seemed rather bit scummy. I will try to the best of my ability to express my thoughts:

askaninjask. Seems like this guy was buddying Quagsires a bit according to Yeti. I want to look into this further, so give me time on him.

Blue_Tornado. It seems this guy likes to post frequent and curt responses to people and doesn't have much to back himself up I guess...So overreactive much? I can't guarantee what he is but the fact that he was second to last person to place his lynch on Quagsires after much deliberation in the thread gives me another reason to see his behavior as a bit scummy. Give me some more time on this guy as well.

Brammi/Ace Emerald. This is actually based on my opinion when I was following the thread early on. Brammi was fairly active, but his ideas were waaayyy out there (not that some of them weren't bad, just that the guy went about it wrong in my opinion). I don't know what Ace Emerald has to offer to us at this point, but I would really like him to express his own thoughts on the current things going on in this game as Brammi's sub, as well as perhaps give thoughts on Brammi's actions.

Crux. I dunno about Crux all too much, but from what I've seen from other people's reactions is that he is scummy. I'm assuming it is because of his trollish behaviour compiled with the kinds of posts he makes. Need more time to evaluate user/read up on his older posts.

Engineer Pikachu. One of his latest defenses "So-and-so was clean, so I am clean" based upon him subbing for someone else is probably the weakest arguments I've ever heard. NEVER assume that a sub is always going to be village because itt, people that are a part of the mafia sometimes sub out too. Never ever been in that situation myself, but I can see that happening. Sorry bro, you'll need to explain yourself a bit better. Anyways, I can see a back-up bodyguard happening (see ullar's stupid claim), but I'm not sure I can be particularly too believing about this guy having that role.

These are the guys that stood out to me, tbh. I don't know enough to make solid claims on who seems scummy or not because of a)me not reading every single page of this thread and evaluating each user's post, b)the clusterfuck this game is already, c)me only reading the most recent stuff/empoof's stuff.

As for j-squared, I honestly haven't looked into him too much either, but it looks like plenty of users are out for his blood so when I get the chance, I will take the time to see what he did and what he is accountable for.

Hope this helps!!

I just got back from work, I'll try to type something up before the deadline...

Is there anyway we can get an extension? By my count, not even half the players have voted yet. :( Plus, we have 3 new subs.

Sounds like the Ides of March is coming two weeks early this year.

@billymills: I currently have no role (I know this sounds like BS, but it's the truth). There is a very distinct possibility that I could gain a role in the future.

@jumpluff: Yes, Ullar gave his full role while you were pressuring him for having a major role. However, he had no reason to claim he had a major role in the first place. That is what I was referring to.

I also found it humorous that zorbees replied to my post where I claimed being the King, but made no mention of my claim. Selective reading? Also, as far as cults go: what do you think of the black cloak? It definitely sounds like a possible cult item.

Since this will probably be my last post, I'll leave with this, a quote from another betrayed ruler: "Et tu, Brute?"

Votecount:
j-squared (4) - askaninjask, Jumpluff, zorbees, billymills
Engineer Pikachu (2) - j-squared, Leethoof
Crux (1) - kingofkongs
Brammi/Ace Emerald (1) - Blue_Tornado
jumpluff (1) - Crux

Deadline in about 30 minutes!

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
i didn't make note of your King claim because role name claims have never really been anything definitive. The fact that you have claim to have no role means you are either mafia or not a huge loss. I don't see anything wrong with lynching you.

Also spiffy that is a votecount not a postcount

EDIT: spiffy you have billymills listed as voting both crux and j-squared

Alright, intended to get a comprehensive post in earlier:

j-squared: As one of the first to reignite suspicions on Ditto, I feel as if I need to see this through. He's done nothing to convince me he's town, and Ditto did quite a bit that I've detailed in previous posts.

Staraptor Call: Buddying Quagsires is annoying, and somewhat obsessive. However, I feel as if this lynch is somehow unlikely, so I will abstain from voting for him.

Crux: Done nothing but troll until very recently, but I'm in no place to call him out for inactivity. I generally find this to be annoying, but not nearly enough to force a vote as of yet.

Billymills: I could see this going scum, but I'm not certain. Namely, it would be very easy for a mafia member to know about the mask, and then reveal it to the world as an attempt to make him look not mafia. I know I said I trusted him earlier, but I've given this significantly more thought, and am gravitating towards possible scum. Alerting the village of a possible recruitment item seems a little far though, so I won't call him incredibly suspicious yet.

Jumpluff: UncleSam without the long rants of calling people out and paranoia of being discussed. In other words, I have absolutely no problem right now, and not many people do. As such, it may be worth looking a little closer should multiple lynches she's proposed go the wrong way.

askaninjask/zorbees: A lot of posts and I still don't have a definitive read I'm willing to post yet. While I could see the reasoning behind suspecting them, they haven't done anything overtly scummy:

Ace Emerald/Engineer Pikachu: Give the subs some chances to defend themselves, please. I really don't feel like mislynching with no information on the player in question.

Leethoof: I really have no idea. I'm thinking inexperience (still more experienced than me) over scummy, but he hasn't done anything to totally clear my opinion of him.

Unfortunately, I haven't been following everything enough to go tl;dr, but I have at least read every post in the thread. These are my opinions from a very narrow surface look into every post.

...and I almost forgot...

@@Vote j-squared@@

I vote we get an extension for some discussion with the subs... Plus, it seems so... lacking today. Usually seems more active-ish, or maybe I'm losing it again.

Nonetheless, it might be interesting first to ask if anyone, since we have a brand new batch of subs, anyone want to counterclaim the king?

Also, how does the big king got no power? I would expect some kinda power involving sending guards or cowering even. Maybe BPV because king's flee when attacked or something... I dunno, a king with no power seems kinda weird to me.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Deadline

Day 4 turns out to be a relatively quiet one as the more vocal villagers begin to die off at night. However, in the end, despite the fingers being pointed at Engineer Pikachu, it is j-squared who is selected to die. In a scene reminiscent of the French Revolution, he is taken from his palace and sent to death via the guillotine. As the blade falls, he can be heard faintly whispering,

"Et tu, village?"

Dear Ditto j-squared, you are the King.

You are the benevolent ruler of the Kingdom, which is a fair and peaceful land. Or at least it was, until those Majora’s Maskians showed up and started fucking with everything. You have enlisted the help of every able-bodied man, woman, and peasant in the Kingdom to fight them off.

You have no night action.

<snip>

You are allied with the Kingdom. You win if the Majora’s Maskians and any other threats are eliminated.
With the King dead, it's only a matter of time before the Kingdom descends into complete anarchy. It's only a matter of time before the Majora's Maskians take full control, so they must be stopped at all costs.

It is now Night 4. Night 4 ends on March 3 at 6:30 PM CST, or when all actions are in.

EDIT: Final Votecount:
j-squared (5) - askaninjask, Jumpluff, zorbees, billymills, Rediamond
Engineer Pikachu (2) - j-squared, Leethoof
Crux (1) - kingofkongs
Brammi/Ace Emerald (1) - Blue_Tornado
jumpluff (1) - Crux

EDIT2: Remember, no more talking.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Deadline

That one guy rings his damn bell and starts yelling to wake you up again.

Hoarse Voice said:

Vote today and we can play mafia on a MOON BASE OMG

oh heres some cats

Also guys let's stop lynching townies and start lynching scumbags who make us lynch townies.
You all groggily walk out your doors, but then stop dead as you see the absolute carnage outside of town. A huge object has come crashing down from the sky, and if inanimate objects can be dead, this one certainly was. Upon closer examination, you see that the massive object is Leethoof, and he soaking wet. A nearby wall has been graffiti'd with "AQUANAUTS ROOL".

Dear Leethoof, you are the Moon.

No, you’re not the Moon of Termina! You are Earth’s moon, 238,855 miles away from your planet! You have witnessed the sorrow of the Kingdom from afar, and long to destroy all of the Majora’s Maskians for harming your friends!

Every Night, you can send a PM to Spiffy and Walrein entitled: “NX - Leave a message for Sun”. In the body of the PM, you may say anything you’d like. Sun will receive this message at the end of the night.

Since you are brothers, you know the identity of Sun. He is <snip>. You may not speak to Sun privately outside of your ability.

You know that if you are ever to die, the Kingdom will be without darkness for awhile! If you are lynched, another day phase will occur directly after the one that you died in. If you are nightkilled, two day phases will occur in a row directly after that night.

You are allied with the Kingdom. You win if the Majora’s Maskians and any other threats are eliminated.
As you read this, the implications start to sink in: two day cycles will now occur in a row.

Although you are saddened by Leethoof's death, you are also elated at the double day. Hopefully the Kingdom will finally be able to lynch a few more Majora's Maskians!

It is now Day 5, take 1 (henceforth known as Day 5v1). Day 5v1 will end five days from this post, on March 8th at 6:30 PM CST. Please do not post until all results are out.

Well I'm going to say inspector should probably come out, but the sun should stay definitely hidden.

If the moon's PM is any indication, it's likely the sun will cause two consecutive nights. Inspector coming out should be done because of 2 lynch periods without any night kills.

Well I'm going to say inspector should probably come out, but the sun should stay definitely hidden.

If the moon's PM is any indication, it's likely the sun will cause two consecutive nights. Inspector coming out should be done because of 2 lynch periods without any night kills.
Pretty much this.

I don't have anything else to say right now except:

Also guys let's stop lynching townies and start lynching scumbags who make us lynch townies.
Then come help.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
@@Lynch Ace Emerald@@

pressure vote on you in particular since i believe brammi was scummy. I think we should still scum-hunt until the inspector reveals himself.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Just dropping by to say that i'll try to post whenever I get the chance tomorrow. My flight leaves early in about 8 hours from now, so I need my sleep.

Also good thing we got 2 day cycles to work this out.

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
@zorbees #1022 and Acklow #1003
My thoughts on the game right now: very confused. When I was looking at the past few days, with all the users speaking against j squared, I thought a scum was dying. When I saw j squared was actually king, I was pretty confused. My thoughts on Brammi's posts are similar, way out there is right. A pretty overzealous player with some weird ideas :/ Hopefully, this confusion will die down, and we can get some scum lynched this time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)