Noivern's Black Market!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imma Fly

Who needs wings when you have Rokushiki?
Offering Timid 6IV Tornadus for your Modest Heatran (and HP fire Bulba, since you said you don't mind doing 2:1). Alternatively cmt for any other things you like.

Offering Timid 6IV Tornadus for your Modest Heatran (and HP fire Bulba, since you said you don't mind doing 2:1). Alternatively cmt for any other things you like.
I can give you my Heatran, Bulbasaur and another thing
( or 2 ) for a shiny Tornadus/Genesect, what do you say?

Imma Fly

I can give you my Heatran, Bulbasaur and another thing
( or 2 ) for a shiny Tornadus/Genesect, what do you say?
Deal (Though if you can throw in the Chinchou I would be real happy). Would you like the Genesect or Tornadus?

Imma Fly

Yea me too, I also need time, and don't worry about the Chinchou, I'll give it to you ;)
Many thanks. PM me when you are ready to trade. The Tornadus is ready to be traded from my side anytime. (Though I might have to sleep soon.)

Many thanks. PM me when you are ready to trade. The Tornadus is ready to be traded from my side anytime. (Though I might have to sleep soon.)
I'm ready now, FC:-
4785-5585-7314, can you tell me yours since I'm using my phone right now and cant see your sig

Imma Fly

My heatran is with my cousin, he'll give it now. Also, am I going to be able to re-distribute the tornadus ?
Would prefer it doesn't get redistributed. I won't distribute your Heatran as well.

Choice scarf and maybe the power item for sp. attack? But can you wait until tomorrow since the croagunk isnt ready :/

Edit: or you can just give me one item if you cant get the power thing
that sounds good I can wait (: and if I give you both can I maybe get another poke as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)