Noivern's Black Market!

Status
Not open for further replies.
no problem, everything is ready on my side those are:

Male careful larvitar 4 eggmoves
Male Machop No Guard 2 eggmoves
Female Ferroseed Sassy 3 eggmoves

I'll certainly come back on your thread but MP me when its done (juste to be sure ^^)
No worries, your chinchou might be done later today

I'm interested in the hp ice timid dry skin helioptile. I can offer adamant riolu with crunch, calm flabebe, jolly tough claws binacle, adamant contrary inkay, adamant iron fist pancham, timid cyndiaquil with extrasensory, careful sap sipper skiddo, calm chikorita with heal pulse and aromatherapy, timid infiltrator noibat, modest horsea, jolly totodile with ice punch and dragon dance, hustle(sheer force) timid nidoran male, jolly tyrunt with dragon dance, fire fang, and ice fang, prankster calm sableye, bold prankster klefki, careful harvest phantump, and bold swift swim(drizzle) poliwag

I'm interested in the hp ice timid dry skin helioptile. I can offer adamant riolu with crunch, calm flabebe, jolly tough claws binacle, adamant contrary inkay, adamant iron fist pancham, timid cyndiaquil with extrasensory, careful sap sipper skiddo, calm chikorita with heal pulse and aromatherapy, timid infiltrator noibat, modest horsea, jolly totodile with ice punch and dragon dance, hustle(sheer force) timid nidoran male, jolly tyrunt with dragon dance, fire fang, and ice fang, prankster calm sableye, bold prankster klefki, careful harvest phantump, and bold swift swim(drizzle) poliwag
Hey bro sorry for the late reply, didn't see the alert but do you have a female nidoran with hustle?

CMT for Timid Infiltrator Noibat.
Srry for taking so long to reply, took time to think. Anyways I would like a relaxed Foongus with the second IV spread, if you have it ready then we can do the trade now since I think that I have a Noibat ready

Srry for taking so long to reply, took time to think. Anyways I would like a relaxed Foongus with the second IV spread, if you have it ready then we can do the trade now since I think that I have a Noibat ready
All I have ready to trade is a Gentle one. I'm Breeding right now to get the Relaxed one though. SO FRET NOT! I will send let you know when I can trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)