NOC Nomination Mafia Game Thread

For Haruno's post, there was just so much wrong with it to ever come from a mafia member. For the noms, almost everyone came to the conclusion of 3 town (Hawkie flipped, Asek was playing very well, Zorbees started the Leet wagon)
I don't like how you town read just because "no mafia would ever do that"
You seem to base a decent amount of reads off of "town seem to think this"

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
aaayyyy asek nominated

wasnt here yesterday because sundays a busy day but ive got some insight from the leet wagon i mulled over during 'night' cycle

hitmonleet basically only had any kind of meaningful interactions with king during yesterday. He only really responded to king, only spoke to king and it looks bad in the light of the flip. Trying to parse through my head as to whether leet is above level 1 play yet where he forces this connection with a player to make them look bad if / when he flips or whetehr hes trying to make 'town' connection with a scumbuddy. Its so blatant of a connection that i dont think it should be forgotten coming on to later days

ironically enough talking about hitmonleet flipping the purest vote around that wagon is metal sonic (lol).... I think given the wagon transition that was happening scum!metal sonic would try hard to push onto leet given the wagon transition was more then likely going to happen, then today take more credit for being on that wagon rather then say what he said.

why does king keep hard townreading hawkie has he given a reason for that or. saying 'obvtown' means nothing to me.

todays been super slow outside of everyone vote parking me for whatever reason anyway

not really happy with voting either of the other 2..... i guess id go for hawkie before zorbees

ill read further into whats happened today soon
This is an example of a pretty solid quote from Asek, looking back at the last day and analyzing the late Leet's interactions with other players (hint hint). Really hard to get a scum read off of this.

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
I don't like how you town read just because "no mafia would ever do that"
You seem to base a decent amount of reads off of "town seem to think this"
I'm just seeing Haruno's play as being to loose and wacky to be a mafia player. Typically mafia would want to fly under the radar or at least look like competent town. That said, I have no clue how scum Haruno plays, but this looks like town Haruno (from what I've seen).

And may we please have your full read list?

This is an example of a pretty solid quote from Asek, looking back at the last day and analyzing the late Leet's interactions with other players (hint hint). Really hard to get a scum read off of this.
I understand what you're trying to say but how is it that you were able to get a full town read on Asek from 1 post
I'm just seeing Haruno's play as being to loose and wacky to be a mafia player. Typically mafia would want to fly under the radar or at least look like competent town. That said, I have no clue how scum Haruno plays, but this looks like town Haruno (from what I've seen).

And may we please have your full read list?
Sure coming right up

Scum - Town
Earlio
Thunderballz
Grannypie
Haruno
Asek
Zorbees
Epic
Sonic

Earlio
I'm a vanilla townie and I am overjoyed by that fact
I don't plan on seriously voting you, I just thought I might as well start the conversation with something minutely controversial.
(Could these nomination days be 48 hours instead?)
Probably gonna go for Asek, gotta go dig through some posts later
Vote Hawkie

Asek has really stepped up and I really can't see them as scum, and while Hawkie is a super shaky SR I could see the mafia electing him due to his "confirmed town" status on D1. I've also seen scum Hawkie pull ballsie plays (like in vamps when he tunneled me D1 to make me claim town and then converted me next night) so it's not inconceivable.

lol Jalmont's viewing the thread
Didn't say anything about zorbees being good/bad but then voted hawkie at the end.

Sorry for the low activity today, I've been traveling. I really don't have much to say about these three (it seems to be 3 town, Asek seems a bit risky for the Mafia to nom) but I'll go for Asek for now as they seem the scummiest (probably town though)
Vote Asek
Unvote
I cannot possibly see Asek being scum in this scenario (the mafia would be dumb to nom a member that's under scrutiny) and I could actually see Hawkie being a scum that nominated themselves. The problem with Hawkie is that he's also arguably the best contributer for town, so mafia could just want him gone. I'm pretty sure it's still a 3 town set up, though. I'll refrain from placing a vote right now until I'm sure of whether to be safe (Asek) or risky (Hawkie).
Excuse me, I thought you meant that you wanted a Haruno lynch.
Well uh here's my reads
Asek+Zorbees: Town as they were cleared by what was almost definitely a 3 town ballot
3p1k: If only off of Jalmont's performance, town. No scum will be that blatantly lazy. 3p1k has been very active and has basically become town leader at this point, so I'm sticking with the town read
Granny: Granny's clarification quote seemed very genuine and does point towards a good starting play style, so I think I TR them a bit more afterwards as they aren't just bandwagoning (given they aren't giving much original insight)
Metal Sonic: Obnoxious town, their general nonchalance towards their wagon points towards confident townie
Haruno: Oh boy, really don't know what to say on this one. Spent day 1 memeing and has just kind of sat on their ass the rest of the time. Pretty null if only for lack of content, but anyone who votes for Haruno kind of gives off the vibe of Mafia looking for someone that's really easy to lynch+justify. Would be appreciated if they got off their ass

Also Granny in no way am I trying as hard as 3p1k lol
Insists 3 noms are definitely town

Scum - Town
Earlio
Thunderballz
Grannypie
Haruno
Asek
Zorbees
Epic
Sonic

Earlio

Didn't say anything about zorbees being good/bad but then voted hawkie at the end.

Insists 3 noms are definitely town
Umm if he didnt have an opinion at that point about Zorbees whats the big deal, and didnt like almost EVERYONE believe 3 town noms? :l

I lied good vote count in the morning, no comp til then

also it's not l-1 I had a phantom vote

bad vote count
king(3): earlio, granny pie, metal sonic
earlio(1): king
3p1k(1): haruno
haruno(1): tbz
tbz(1): zorbees
not voting(2): 3p1k, asek

Posts like this will always ping me me a bit

This is after he votes metal sonic , this equates to his 3 post for 4 pages.

For me, this post basically describes what some village members had already said and it just felt to me that he wanted to follow the village. (4th post in 9 pages).

Him talking about the topic at the time , I never townlock anyone so him implying anyone that is nominated to be clear is not good in my eyes. (5th post 9 pages)

This was after myself and and others unvoted tballz. (6th post 10 pages)

Revote, I don't know what prompted him to unvote then Revote (7th , page 10)

Memes? ( 8th , page 12)

Good post (9th, page 13)

(10th, page 13)

I didn't know his reasoning on leet at the time , this is his first post he interacts/talks about people other than tballz/metalsonic (11, 16)

:/ he didn't say his reason. The part about Jalmont already in saying it is weird because the past few votes of his, people basically said his reason before him but he still went and said his reasoning. (12,17)

(13,17)

(15/18)

(16,18)

Okay, (17,19)

My conclusion after looking through is that earlio has interacted with only a few people, what comes to mind Is that maybe he's trying to avoid trouble. Also he seems to agree with town consensus alot.

2nd conclusion is that Haruno needs to start getting involved or get subbed out.
Lack of posts/interaction

My first post was simply a cry of elation as before this game I had only been town once (delicious 5:1). Also scum me wouldn't do something so ballsy tbh

I don't really know what to think of King's sudden attack on me when I was mostly confirmed town. Leaning a little towards scum trying to shift attention/look like tunneling town (although I'm not in his scum pool so it's a weak one).
Sorry for the low activity, I've been traveling recently and I'll pick it up a bit
I can't really go digging up quotes as of now because I'm on mobile and fuck that, but I'm sticking to my King vote. Sure haruno is an ok lynch but haruno never does jack so I'm not sure why we always scumread him for that.

King's D2 performance (where he was increasingly be SR'd due to the Leet flip) was mostly just him defending himself, even occasionally playing the sympathy card when he was accused of filler content. My read is further solidified by the fact that he just parked his top two SRs on the two people voting him today, despite yours truly rarely being read as anything more the null, and mostly town.

But yeah don't hammer please
Keeps pointing to the fact that he's townread

No, haruno can always be cleaned up later, I'd rather go for a more solid read (can't get a read with no posts)
Is okay with a idler idling by without pressure

Excuse me, I thought you meant that you wanted a Haruno lynch.
Well uh here's my reads
Asek+Zorbees: Town as they were cleared by what was almost definitely a 3 town ballot
3p1k: If only off of Jalmont's performance, town. No scum will be that blatantly lazy. 3p1k has been very active and has basically become town leader at this point, so I'm sticking with the town read
Granny: Granny's clarification quote seemed very genuine and does point towards a good starting play style, so I think I TR them a bit more afterwards as they aren't just bandwagoning (given they aren't giving much original insight)
Metal Sonic: Obnoxious town, their general nonchalance towards their wagon points towards confident townie
Haruno: Oh boy, really don't know what to say on this one. Spent day 1 memeing and has just kind of sat on their ass the rest of the time. Pretty null if only for lack of content, but anyone who votes for Haruno kind of gives off the vibe of Mafia looking for someone that's really easy to lynch+justify. Would be appreciated if they got off their ass

Also Granny in no way am I trying as hard as 3p1k lol
Reads list lack evidence

Well this is the read on earlio , I'm gonna have to keep posting at at a certain amount because copying and pasting everything I type so I don't lose it is is a pain

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)