Phoenix (Arcanine) (F) @ Electrium Z
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Wild Charge
- Extreme Speed
- Protect

this is my first team, i created it based in Ninetales page in smogon, is it bad? i'm im rank 1183 and i really like the pokemons in this team

The team itself isn't exactly terrible, but you need to know how to use your team. It looks as though the team is built completely off of the smogon builds, which aren't always the best. I'd advise you go and do some damage calculations on some of your pokemon, in particular arcanine and raikou, and see how well they can take hits from certain threats such as conkeldurr, crobat, gengar, megadactyl etc, then change around the evs a bit to see whether or not it makes a difference, especially on raikou if you're going to run leftovers. Another thing to note is that magneton also viable as an eviolite defensive tank/pivot. You can still run stab volt-switch/discharge and flash cannon, but run toxic/T-wave and protect. You could even go with magic coat if you really want to get silly with this. This is just a suggestion to help bolster up some kind of defense against some of the bigger threats. Once you have tweaked the team, it essentially becomes you're own, which can help when playing so you know you're team inside and out, allowing you to make better plays. This is just a suggestion, and if anyone has any kind of corrections or points to add to this feel free.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)