Not all UU has to be stall

So I was fiddling around one day in the team builder trying my hardest to find a reasonably fast pace, non-stall UU team and I constructed this. After playing with this team I just had to make an RMT. So far I have had about 15 battles with this team and all I have won 3-0 or higher. So, without further adue, here you go.

Xatu (M) @ Leftovers Trait: Magic Bounce
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Wish
- Protect
- Psychic
- Thunder Wave

Xatu is one of the biggest helps on this team from thunder waving to wish supporting this pokemon can do it all, esspecially with the new release of its dream world ability, Magic Bounce, it can shut down Claydols that dont have ice beam and Whimsicot, one of the most annoying pokes in the game. The reason I use psychic instead of the common Night Shade is mainly because of its reasonable special attack and because this team can have some problems with Hitmontop, so I use psychic. I use the Wish/Protect engine is because being able to pass wishes is just to hard to pass up and missing out on losing flying for one turn I think I can handle. Xatu is a huuuuuuuge help and you should try and keep it alive as much as possible.

Bronzong @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Gyro Ball
- Toxic

Ever sense Bronzong got moved down to UU, it hasnt seen a hole lot of play but with the right support, it can hold off almost every pokemon in the metagame for at least 2 hits. I needed a Rocker and when I was looking through the list, I thought Bronzong would be the best, so, I chose him and never looked back. Being only weak to Fire with levitate is the perfect synergy with Houndoom, especially if i can bate a Fire Blast from a Nidoking or a V-Create. In my opinion using Bronzong as a special wall pays off way more than the common physically defensive set.

Raikou @ Choice Specs
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Shadow Ball
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Now, before I say anything, let me tell you how much Specs Raikou FU**S EVERYTHING UP STRAIGHT TO HEAVEN THEN HELL AND BACK!!!!!! But seriously Specs Raikou will destroy anything if played corectly and with the right predictions. I'm running Shadow ball just because I dont want to run a Sub/CM set and I dont want to have to run a Rash nature with Aura Sphere, but Shadow Ball does help quite a bit with Dusclops. Without Raikou this team would be at a huge fault and stronger electric pokemon would run train on this team.

Sharpedo (F) @ Life Orb
Trait: Speed Boost
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Waterfall
- Crunch
- Protect
- Ice Fang

Ahhhh, Sharpedo, once a destructive 4th Gen monster, but with all the new 5th Gen pokemon in UU its just not the same, but with the support from this team its able to do what it does best, destroy the enemy's team with just a few boosts. Sharpedo is ment to come in after all the more bulky pokemon that he cant take out in one hit like Shaymen and get up one speed boost then wreck shop. I dont use the more common mixed set with Hydro Pump but I think thats a little unreliable with the accuracy and less special attack. Most people wouldnt use ice fang but I think it can come in very handy when in a pickle, dealing with shaymen if its under 50%. Overall Sharpedo dosnt do much of anything at the start and you dont want it taking to much LO damage at the start.

Houndoom (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Naive Nature (+Spd, -SDef)
- Fire Blast
- Dark Pulse
- Sucker Punch
- Nasty Plot

When I needed somthing to hold off fire types from the team, the first thing I thought of was Houndoom, for obvious reasons. Houndoom in UU is amazingly anti-metagame because of all the steel and psychic types that roam around UU. Houndoom makes an exelent lead because it checks things like Bronzong, Xatu, Victini, and Darmanitan to a certain extent. having access to reasonably good speed and priority that hits alot of the common checks to Houndoom for super effective damage is a god send, if only sucker punch was special. Having Nasty Plot in the wings if I need a boost is such a help. Houndoom has great synergy with Xatu and Bronzong and with the right predicting can get a Flash Fire boost then destroy all opposing threats.

Heracross (F) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Guts
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Close Combat
- Megahorn

Last but not least is Heracross. Heracross has had a steady but long time in UU and its no suprise why. Cross is fast, strong, has fantastic, strong dual STAB, and has an amazing ability in the form of Guts. Cross is the staple of the team dishing out fantastic damage with great coverage this pokemon is just to good to pass up. Cross puts out some very high speed numbers being out sped by few opposing scarfers, not many of which can OH-KO him. Cross is the fastest thing on my team until Pedo (lol) gets up a SB so its very important for taking out fast sweepers that that outspeed Raikou.

So thats the team, its very very very very very very good and I think everyone should use this team if they want to get a much higher rank.

I'm suprised you didn't bump.

But anyways. you have a pretty large weakness to Arcanine and his coverage options. If you switch Houndoom into Arcanine, he could predict it and CC, then sweeping your team. I think you should replace Sharpedo with Calm Mind Suicune. It would be a good defensive pokemon, but it could keep the offensive momentum going. And with Suicune there, Bronzong can be physically defensive! That's all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)