1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Not what you were expecting...

Discussion in 'Smogon's Greatest Hits' started by DM, Jun 17, 2007.

1. Great Sage

Great Sage

lol at DM's description of himself. Also proud to see my name on the list.
  2. DM

DM Ce soir, on va danser.
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnus

Not a guy, it's a girl. She raided both Uber and AH, and she was the most godawful internet user I've probably ever seen. After disappearing for a while, she tried to come back and blame it on her mother being fucked in the head and driving her to do heroin.

Sometimes the internet is a terrible place.
  3. Tmnt Boy

Tmnt Boy

wow i was mentioned. Congrats on 5000 posts. I already can't wait for football but thanks now you made me think about it still being 3 months away
  4. Articuno64

Articuno64 1 to 63 were taken
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

Smocon in 5 weeks, start counting down...
  5. Jumpman16

Jumpman16 np: Michael Jackson - "Mon in the Mirror" (DW mix)
    is a Smogon IRC SOPis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

i love you Adam. corporate whores till we become billionaires by or till we take turns shouting "GOLBAT." from the starboard side of each other's 50-foot yachts while being pleasured by our wives, whichever comes first obviously
  6. 180.ROGER

180.ROGER

im not reterded -_-
    aslo... i dont like to post a lot, im quite inactive but i read the forum all time

ps :gratz
  7. Bonnett

Bonnett

that is the nicest shit I think anyone's said to me on the internet, if it wasn't for sluggy I wouldn't have met you either man so I'm glad that I thought a homicidal rabbit and an alien and a weasel were funny for a while
  8. Chill Murray

Chill Murray get well soon jacoby..

I'm actually an Isles fan. :justin: (also, Bill fkn Guerin! I wish it made up for Smyth and Blake leaving)

Thanks for the mention, DM. I think that's the first time I've ever been mentioned in someone's milestone thread. The next time I win a Pokemon battle, it will be dedicated to you!
  9. Bulblax

Bulblax

lol @ mine, you probably got that from that week dp came out and I had like 9000 posts ;d
  10. noobster

noobster space cowboy
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 2nd Official Smogon Tournament

i dont play RO anymore adam :')
  11. Lexay

Lexay <b>I could be boned!</b>
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

i would say "thanks for the mention" but YOU DIDNT FUCKING FINISH YOUR LIST YET JESUS AT LEAST YOU COULDVE STOPPED AFTER THE "L"

edit: okay i found the second half thanks for the mention but YOU COULDVE FUCKING EDITED IT IN IN THE FIRST POST YOU KNOW

<3
  12. AvatarST

is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Heh, thanks for the comments.

I'm glad I met you too, Adam, you're one of the coolest guys I can think of in #smogon, although I haven't known you for too long compared to the rest of my e-friends.

I'll probably do something like this when I hit 89 posts since I'll never hit 5000.
  13. monkfish

monkfish what are birds?
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

lexay is noob

thanks for the mention DM :) congrats on being a massive postwhore! although in fact i believe every one of your posts has been a 5-star (especially these two brutes, god that must have taken ages)

and hey i'm no kid!
  14. choop

choop

DoomMullet is the definition of cool. The only way he could get cooler if he played pokemon! Jokes babe you can't get no cooler.
  15. Aeroblacktyl

Aeroblacktyl The pizza doesn't scream in the oven! LOL!
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL + WCoP Winner

oh dm oh dm oh dm you leave me speechless
  16. RonnyMcD

RonnyMcD

I need to visit these forums a bit more...

Thanks for the mention DM. It was great meeting you and the rest of the smogon crew in NYC and I hope sometime (perheps smocon 08?) I get to meet up without the responsibility of taking care of a 12 year old.

PS. Pokemon breeding is a pain in the ass and takes too damn long.
  17. husk

husk
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL + WCoP Winner

Out posted on a pokemon forum by a guy who doesn't even play pokemon =[.

Thanks for the mention, I'm usually lurking on irc but I enjoy reading what you have to say. Nice job with the 5k and for Smogon's sake I hope it's not your last posting "milestone".
  18. Misty

Misty oh
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

lol 180.ROGER posted, this thread is officially six stars
  19. Kikuichimonji

Kikuichimonji

Lexay, as the first person listed on the second half, I definitely have more of a right to complain than you do.

And I'm not. This may be the first time I was mentioned in a milestone thread!

Poor Kristy Haruka has been banned since the time DM made the original post. R.I.P. Kristy Haruka, I'm glad I didn't know you.
  20. dishwasher

dishwasher

^^

edit: kings arent elected
  21. Synre

Synre
    is a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

It's going to be really funny when this is still on the front page when DM hits 6k, hahaha

Only a little over 600 to go!
  22. stonerchris

stonerchris
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

its true i smoke less now, that plus work and general laziness have kept me from posting much. did i really post all that often in the first place though? anyhow thanks for the mention, you are the coolest non-pokemoning guy to ever grace a pokemon forum.
  23. Kongler

Kongler
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

props. ty. i'm prolly the only smogonite who's shared half a twin bed with you so :P. wubu adam, jp
  24. FiveKRunner

FiveKRunner

Thanks for the mention. Good to see that I got one. I'll try to commit more to the other forums and Smogon as a whole.

I really can't believe that you did this, what an amazing thread. I laughed when you commented on yourself.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)