Nothing to see here

dood! Awesome pictures. Great read. Great meeting you. You rock the Prinny hat very well.

I swear, I'm like the only smogoner who didn't get matched up against Crow. haha.

Everstone

Now 100% reliable
is a Contributor Alumnus
dood! Awesome pictures. Great read. Great meeting you. You rock the Prinny hat very well.

I swear, I'm like the only smogoner who didn't get matched up against Crow. haha.
lucariojr didn't. We'll have to talk more next year. I'm sure you have a lot of interesting things to say.

Great pictures indeed, these events certainly go fast. Congratulations on the 6-2 record.
Everstone! Great job! I loved your warstory it was finally cool to see what you look like since your on smogon and PC !
Thanks, maybe I'll see you two next year
Awesome read, Everstone. Thanks for getting me the Tails & Knux dolls and bringing them around VGC. GOTTA GO FAST! :D
That means a lot coming from you. Take care of those two now!
dat Fuka Hat
anyways, good read everstone :D
Thanks, man. I'll see if we can meet up one of these days. So I heard Fuka and Desco eps are coming out soon...

now 5-1

After this I believe the judges didn't finish hack checking everyone and started calling individual names

I think some poor guy who just finished battling got DQ'd for downloading his Pokemon directly from Pokecheck (meaning they had ribbons). He was trying SO hard to convince the judge they were legit but

Eventually the pairings went up.
One of my friends attended this, and lost against an opponent who got checked right after the battle and got disqualified for unknowingly having illegitimate Pokémon. I'm not sure if it's the same guy you said, but they really did a poor job with their hack checks. I passed mine, but I didn't get checked until literally right before the last round. Anyway, good read and great pictures. I did see you at the tournament, and your shirt made me chuckle. Loved the hat, by the way.