Now is your Chanse(y)! WiFI Tournament Series 2 ROUND 3!

After a few DS complications, I will be battling LGY very soon. (like in a few minutes)

Perfect time for a button to jam, eh? Luckily I can use my sister's DS for this one. -.-

Bentendo wins. There was a disconnect near the end but he had the match wrapped up by that time. My team having a massive weak to one of his remaining Pokemon didn't bode well for me either way. Good game, Ben.

Yeah, good game. I can provide a video (in private of course) if you want to see, Pablo.

Ironically everything went in his favor before that.

That's ok Ben, if you both acknowledge it that's fine.

I hate how so many matches have been DC'd :(. Oh well.

Yeah, well he said beforehand his router has been kinda iffy, and said if it d/ced I could have the win. It's a shitty way to take a win though. =\ Guess I'll just have to have some better luck next round...

gg 616, I would have preferred that that move had not crit, as I feel somewhat guilty that our game came so close without its interference.

btw I still owe my 1st round opponent his prize

Next rounds gonna be posted soon? Hmm these are the unmarked...

23 0mastar Smogon (0/2) vs. Scruffy Smogon (0/2)
24 da big blast Smogon (0/2) vs. justenough215 Smogon (0/2)
6 DawnBringer Smogon (2/0) vs. NC Smogon (2/0)
22 Ghandi1988 Smogon (0/2) vs. Phizzlax Smogon (0/2)
5 guraboy Tommy Smogon (2/0) vs. SWChill Smogon (2/0)
19 ilikerice01 Smogon (1/1) vs. BAM UR DEAD Smogon (1/1)
13 Miltonic Smogon (1/1) vs. PokeMONstar Smogon (1/1)

No idea about the first two, DBR definately been waiting, as was Ghandi (I still owe Phizz a magnezone...), guraboy/swchill battling?, BAM/rice dced but BAM thinks he woulda won, miltonic/star also but pokemonstar kinda cheated...

...for um anyone who cares' information

I'm really sorry for not being active at all, I have been having some irl problems. As for this, my game has been lost/stolen; there is one more place it could be and I will find out tomorrowif it is there, if not, I will have to hope people I traded with will be nice enough to trade me again what I traded them on my unfinished other game.

I guess I have to take the loss in this round and hopefully will be able to continue later in the tournament.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)