Now is your Chanse(y)! WiFI Tournament Series 2 ROUND 4!

We finished our match :)
It was a fun match and he played some pokemon that I didn't expect, even thought that especially one that I thought would sweep most of my team :P

Any updates for those who have not completed their matches? Post for clarification.

I will PM later on for those who don't reply.

I've been waiting for AceDragon to come on, so that I can PM him. I used to see him on all the time, but I haven't the past two days. I'll battle him ASAP. Probably tomorrow/today.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I should be able to battle tonight, haven't seen bob online today though, I should be available tomorrow though if he's not ok today.

I've been waiting for AceDragon to come on, so that I can PM him. I used to see him on all the time, but I haven't the past two days. I'll battle him ASAP. Probably tomorrow/today.
can you battle now? i can. yea, i used to be on all the time, but school started this week so it gets in my way =/

I can battle now, yep.

I'll meet you on.
be right there

EDIt: Confirming my 3-0 win against Da Big Blast. man, i was afraid by your "insert pokemon here" outspeeding my dragon, but i got lucky with my stall pokemon. lol. that was a nice com from behind win, if i do say so myself. but no disrespect, you put up one hell of a good fight.

I've got my internet back at least some of the time, so hopefully 0mastar and I can battle tomorrow.

Edit: Oh hey, I didn't see that the deadline is later than usual. Good, if tomorrow doesn't work out, we can still go Monday or Tuesday.

I'll be able to battle today afternoon or tomorrow if the weather lets me. Two straight days with afternoon-long blackouts in my neighborhood thanks to the rain...

Just saw TheHuntBegins is on and pmed him looking for my next win.

EDIT: He signed off right after I Pmed him. Sketchy.

Ok, my game is not lost (I went on vacation with some people and they are 99.9% sure they accidently took it with them when they left), but I am not going to see them for another week, so I won't be able to battle this week. I would still like to play after I get the game back, but I completely understand if you don't want me in the tournament anymore after forfeiting for 2 weeks. I'm sorry :(

@Kara, Pablo

I sent bam a pm recently. I probably won't be able to battle until sunday (again) but hopefully we can finish before that.

confirming I beat little green yoda 1-0, the 2 hour stall war was depressing, but the 8 turn freeze on my poke actually won me the game, gg

DawnBringer

The thrill of attempting to get what you will neve
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I hope you realize that unless you close your IE or FF that the green light still shows for another while (15 minutes-ish). It's one thing to say that you they left as you sent the PM, it's another to say that a finalist of the previous tournament is trying to avoid you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)