Now is your Chanse(y)! WiFI Tournament Series 2 ROUND 4!

Well the other day I saw Guraboy online in the afternoon, but he doesn't answer my PM... He sends me a PM before and I reply that, but afterthat I don't know nothing about him >>... and I saw him manytimes before my last PM, I hope we can have our battle soon =[

PM'd Ghandi yesterday, still waiting for a response :/...

EDIT: Shit, I'm leaving on Sunday, hopefully the hotels in Vegas will have a useable wifi connection.

hey pedro you free now? ive been busy with classes and exams this week but im done now.

Sorry dude, I don't see you online when I was post that, and when you post that I was veeeeeeeeeeery busy with a BIG PROBLEM x(... so well Im sorry for that and I hope we can battle today in the afternoon or at night

Eiganjo

So who did buy all the stroopwafels?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I hate stallwars :P lost 2-0 to shadowbulba :P no worries though, ill sit this one out for round 5 :P

I wonder though if theres even any 0/4's beside me XD

HOLY HELL! TheHuntBegins and I just had the most amazing battle ever. We both got near game saving crits at the end but I pulled out the win.

2-0 Ambitions.

Bring me Dawnbringer.

EDIT: Yeah hunt awesome game. Hope I get to see you again in the finals.

Beat pokeMONstar 2-0...GG man. Though I was down 5-2 (practically 5-1) at one point, certain guy just saved my ass...
Yea I know!! That just pissed me off! I made a few mistakes though. Yea I lost. :( Like always. Man If I'm still in the tourny, I'm not using my ...... team anymore.

If somenone is friend with Guraboy and can comunicate him about me here, please do it x( I'll be online here until past midnight or more I don't know really but if he comes and send me a PM and I don't response I'll do as soon as posible to me, just send it =P

confirming that i beat Eva, very good match :D

Edit: yeah hax sucks like at the begining when my pokemon stayed parayzed like three turns in a row :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)