Now is your Chanse(y)! WiFI Tournament Series 2 Sign Ups!

Signups are not officially closed yet, are they?

when tehy are, when will we know our first opponent

I'm gonna cry if I have to battle Termed first round -.- I told him to join the tournament

ForeignOccassion - Credits in a shop?

VIPUmbreon - Sign Ups close tomorrow, pairings will be posted on Saturday night/Sunday morning.

I didn't see an answer for my earlier question, so I'll ask it again. Are we allowed to add Pokemon to our thread during the course of the tournament to use as prizes? Also, does it actually have to be bred? Or can it be a SR.

And, I think you spelled my name wrong. It's Kopakalaka.

well pablo, I'll sign it anymore
, because I've realize that a swiss of 52 people will be endless...
Also I'll be away for ten days in august, and 2 weeks of september, so I'll mess up the turney, still, I'll donate a prize, I'll discuss with you later :) about it

No RNG people with the same amount of wins will play each other. after 6 round the 8 people with the best records will play each other

Please sign me up. I've been practicing all week on shoddy cause I'm still new to OU =P

I like the new rule about giving the loser a pokemon, I think it's a good idea seeing as in someway both people will come out winners, and will discourage d/c and stalling and the such

If I donate a shiny altaria, could I have it go to a specific position at the end of the tourney? (like 1st, 3rd, etc, etc)

6 round are still too much for me, I'll for sure miss one, since I'll be away, so I'll break anyway one of pablo's rules :/
negator - You are mroe than welcome to play. If you let me know before the Round starts, that you will not be able to play in that one and drop out, that is perfectly fine and will not disrupt the tournament at all. And unless we hit more than 64 players, it will be 5 Rounds (Swiss-1).

Kopakalaka - You will be recieving a PM about this shortly ok?

VIPUmbreon - People with the same record of Wins / Losses throughout the tournament play each other, someone who is 3-0 will play someone else who is 3-0, and someone who is 1-2 will play someone else who is 1-2. Don't worry, this software is very good and there should't be any problems, just worry about ding well ;).

JerryBeans - I will sign you up right now, and expect to recieve a PM from me soon.

VIPUmbreon - People with the same record of Wins / Losses throughout the tournament play each other, someone who is 3-0 will play someone else who is 3-0, and someone who is 1-2 will play someone else who is 1-2. Don't worry, this software is very good and there should't be any problems, just worry about ding well ;).
haha alright. less thinky, more battly :P

As many as they sign up, but I don't expect many more entries and sign ups close tomorrow.
what about you? i dont see your name on the entrants list. are you not entering the tournament?

I've been waiting for this tournament for a while. Can I join? I'll offer my calm tyranitar as a prize

I support the idea of the winner giving pokemon to the losers, so it doesn't feel like a real loss on their part.

ok the first time i read this i thought it was full thats why i didnt bother editing my post with my oppinion
but apparently you are still taking people?
so i would like in
and i think the consolation prize thing is a good idea
i don't mind it none son

also, I'll offer my roserade as a prize

Tangerine

Where the Lights Are
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Cool. Let me know which Pokemon(s) you'd like to give away as the prizes and I'll send a copy to someone who is probably more... trustworthy

If signups are still open, I'd love to join...loooooooooooooveeeeeeeee....

I also like the idea of giving the loser a Pokemon, it seems like it would definately help improve the speed in which the battles are completed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)