Now is your Chanse(y)! WiFI Tournament Series 2 TOP 16!

confirming I won against rocket, I got pretty lucky with a few things in the match

almost half the matches are done, hopefully the rest will be completed

Because isn't necessary I don't see you around here these last days, so now when I saw you, I post here I send PM when people are online to have a quickly response =) but well, tomorrow we can't battle (except if Pablo change the limit date) maybe in some hours I'll try because I'll be busy =[

Yeah, we "completed" our battle. I'll explain. Basically, there was some hax and I made a few stupid moves in the beginning. At this point I PM'd her "fuck this game" and nearly ran, but I just kept going for the hell of it. Then I noticed one of my Pokes would basically sweep her team, but she could revenge kill it, but then I revenge killed that Poke if that makes any sense. o.O Then she brought out another Pokemon that could have caused me a bit of trouble, and then it d/ced. Sooo frustrating... Although I doubt any of you understood that, so whatever.

Shame it had to end in a d/c, but we're going to have a rematch another time.

sandman

Bum bum bum bum
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
gg lost to pedro

I got so excited at the end when garchomp got poisoned and thought i might win but i guess not.

I've been waiting for chill on AIM and smogon with no sign of him. Sigh. He never responded to any of my PM's witch is kinda odd. But with 8 hours of class 6 days a week its my fault too we didn't battle.

I feel like a fucking tool box not getting this done.

EDIT: I'm still going to wait around and try and get this done, even if the deadline has passed.

lol you probably will. I've been losing on purpose to be people that have pokemon I want.

j/k but I haven't been doing so good this time around. It's probably because lasy time I spent a lot of time battling for pratice whereas this time I've only been able to have a few battles.

Some how we got a communication error. I had 3 bars and I have reliable WiFi so I'm 99.9% sure it was not my fault. I'm trying to contact Chill on AIM to discuss now.

That's how it always is. XD I have the same on my end.

we're rematching without the fainted pokemon.

Well I pm back. But you can just post here.

We are going to continue the battle, remove the poke that had fainted from our teams.

Good to see you guys take initiative and solve the problem on your own.

5/8 matches done, with a 6th being completed and the other 2 having clear winners based on different issues, at least the next Round will be up today.

Maybe I should do 1 day deadlines, so battles get done instantly :P.

I would have liked to have seen the syberia/thb one get done, maybe they can do it during the second round before one of them battles their next opponent?

PS: ambitions you can't lose now that you've set the mood
EDIT: ?_?

5/8 matches done, with a 6th being completed and the other 2 having clear winners based on different issues, at least the next Round will be up today.
I've been chaining all week, therefore making myself unavailable up to Saturday, and I just happened to be ready the one day of the week Syberia isn't on, therefore making him unavailable today. I don't know if I'd call that a clear winner. x__x

I've been chaining all week, therefore making myself unavailable up to Saturday, and I just happened to be ready the one day of the week Syberia isn't on, therefore making him unavailable today. I don't know if I'd call that a clear winner. x__x
I do, sorry but giving priority to a project you have 1 month to complete, over one you comitted to complete back in JULY, that you only had 1 week, had high standards to fulfill since you were very good at completing matches last tournament, and knew match completion was a huge priority/issue during both tournaments is a clear loss (thus offers a clear winner) in my book.

The battle takes 1 hour tops, then you go back to chaining. Simple.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)