Now is your Chanse(y)! WiFI Tournament Series 2 TOP 8!

Here's the pairings, which I completely forgot about yesterday. Thanks to THB and Syberia for completing their battle last minute.

Table Name Opponent
4 -Pedro- Smogon (6/0) vs. Mr Goodbar Smogon (5/1)
3 Ambitions Smogon (5/1) vs. Bentendo13 Smogon (5/1)
3 Bentendo13 Smogon (5/1) vs. Ambitions Smogon (5/1)
2 guraboy Tommy Smogon (5/1) vs. JerryBeans Smogon (4/2)
2 JerryBeans Smogon (4/2) vs. guraboy Tommy Smogon (5/1)
1 Miltonic Smogon (4/2) vs. TheHuntBegins Smogon (5/1)
4 Mr Goodbar Smogon (5/1) vs. -Pedro- Smogon (6/0)
1 TheHuntBegins Smogon (5/1) vs. Miltonic Smogon (4/2)

DEADLINE - September 14th at 10:00 PM GMT -5

GET THE BATTLES DONE BEFORE-HAND SO YOU AVOID BEING TIME CONSTRAINED!

Pedro, the second opponent of whom I have the faintest idea of how good he is ?_?. Good luck to you, I'll try and set up a battle soon but I am going to need a battling bitch :P

WHORA! No more Dawnbringer! Now I can't possibly lose...Mwahahahaha.

I can't wait to win this round. I'm so sorry you have to battle me this round Bentendo.

EDIT:

Predictions

4 -Pedro- Smogon (6/0) vs. Mr Goodbar Smogon (5/1)
Goodbar can't lose, because I have to beat him next round or in the finals.

3 Ambitions Smogon (5/1) vs. Bentendo13 Smogon (5/1)
I'm an infallible vegan ninja. I don't even know what the word lose means.

2 guraboy Tommy Smogon (5/1) vs. JerryBeans Smogon (4/2
No idea really. I wouldn't be surprised if guraboy pulled out the win though.

1 Miltonic Smogon (4/2) vs. TheHuntBegins Smogon (5/1)
TheHuntBegins almost beat me. That says alot. I'm rooting for Miltonic though.

sixonesix i got jimbo to help (i think), but thanks for the offer if you realized what it was :)

ambitions and bentendo should battle very soon, I am very interested in hearing about the outcome

I would battle tonight but I really need to go to bed soon. Seems like we are on at the same time. I'll pm him now about schedule. We'll get it done soon.
And Goodbar....you know whos going to win.

Your talk is my motivation. I'll be more available over the weekend, school will be a very busy time for me... Isn't it for everyone *sigh*

yay? im in top 8, too bad Dawn didnt want to battle me :/

i really need some practice matches for my next battle since THB is good from what i hear.

Mr_Goodbar x.x... well, when we can do our battle GB?send me a PM please when can you battle, if you can/want to battle now it's ok for me =), good luck people =)

Thanks Mini Guerra, but that shirt doesn't work here >>... ;_;...

I'll vote for Pedro.
WEAK

but tbh, Pedro is nice enough even for me to root for him lol

The only way I can battle you is through another person who has wifi, in this case Jimbo. I'd hope that we can set up a time sometime this week around 5pm - 9pm EST. You won't actually be battling him though, it'll be my team and me making all the moves

It's Ok GB =), I think I have Jimbo on my MSN (His name is Jimmy?) if that is true just tell me by PM or MSN when we can battle but if we have a posibility to battle face to face (I mean, Shoddybattle =P of course, depends on Pablo) this battle for me can be more fun. I don't have any problem with this method for do our battle but still is 2 brain vs 1 mini brain (mine) but well, Let's do it in the better way for you =)

owned by
(rofl kara)
it was a fairly haxy game and in my defense I got the worst of it, but pedro is as good as his record and i'll be rooting for him to make it to the end ;)

Well if ben is still using his same team (I wouldn't be suprised) then I know both his and ambitions teams. One of them has a advantage but I won't say who.

I've already began to pick up practicing again so I'll be ready for the next tourney. I don't want to miss out again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)