np: Doubles Stage 2 — Any Linkin' Park song fits here

Smeargle @ Focus Sash
Ability: Own Tempo
Level: 1
- Fake Out
- Spiky Shield
- Dark Void
- Follow Me / Endeavor

Best support for a Trick Room team... PLS UNBAN IT.

By the way, after has been banned Gravity + Sleep, I think there's no need to introduce a move like that because it's quite easy getting Tailwind, Choice Scarf, Rage Powder support for a Sleep inducer and it I feel it's quite uncompetitive. It is stopped by Wide Guard, but idk how many good pokemon can use that without being easily KOed.
I will post my thoughts after some laddering.
It's a joke relax. & It isn't even stopped by Wide Guard.

Shouod have started discussion (not a test) for this a few weeks ago, and say something like "at the next server reset, we'll put the ladder up," everyone might be annoyed for a day, but finding out it was a joke would be funny.

13ulbasaur

* It seems to be nervous about fighting.
is an Artist Alumnus
idk april fools jokes that are done before april fools is dumb

well at least darkrai is still here for tormenting lower ladder players who think it still has dark void and its OP

13ulbasaur

* It seems to be nervous about fighting.
is an Artist Alumnus
Pretty sure we have endless battle clause so we don't need to worry about that
I don't thin kthe Doubles variation has been dealt with where you Trick the Leppa Berry onto the Slowbro instead of having it hold it directly, bypassing the clause. I sent a PM about it, but I don't think it's been read or bothered with so yeah.

Stratos

Banned deucer.
theres still the whole "if someone tries to funbro you you can find any leader or admin to forcewin it" but thats kind of a shoddy workaround

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)