Not open for further replies.
NUMBER OF POKEMON: 2v2
BATTLE TYPE: Singles
RECOVERIES: Two Recovers per Pokemon | Five Chills per Pokemon
SWITCH: Switch=KO
ITEMS: Items OFF
ABILITIES: All Abilities

The ASB Tournament Arena

Surrounded by thousands of screaming Pokemon fans, the ASB Arena can be best described as a standard Pokemon battling arena. In the center of the arena lies a dirt-based floor outlined to show two separate sides (with a white Pokeball center). Surrounding the dirt is a moat filled with water. The moat is about fifteen feet wide and creates a perimeter around the dirt arena. The arena itself is eighty feet wide, one hundred feet long. All moves, weathers, and abilities are legal for the match, since it's an outdoor arena with a large water source and packed dirt. Pokemon must stay in the arena (or the dimensions of the arena in the case of Flying Pokemon, who cannot leave the arena and cannot fly higher than sixty feet). This prevents Pokemon from injuring the crowd watching the tournament. There are no outside interruptions by fans, Pokemon, or other elements not associated with the current battle.

THE TEAMS:

Spenstar

Revenankh [Grave] (Male)
Nature: Adamant (Attack increased by *; Special Attack reduced by *)
Type: Fighting/Ghost
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Abilities:
Shed Skin: (Innate) This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.
Air Lock: (Innate) This Pokemon releases immense barometric pressure, clearing the weather in the arena and preventing the effect of weather moves and abilities from taking place.
Mummy (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon's skin has a lasting curse on it. When strucky by an opponents contact move, the curse transfers, changing the opponent's ability(ies) to Mummy for the next six (6) actions.

Stats:

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 5 (+1)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 2 (-1)
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 65

MC: 0
DC: 1/5

Attacks:
Wrap(*)
Bide(*)
Sand Tomb(*)
Wring Out(*)
Rock Tomb(*)
Arm Thrust(*)
Mean Look(*)
Glare(*)
Shadow Punch(*)

Shadow Sneak(*)
Force Palm(*)
Curse(*)

Drain Punch(*)
Bulk Up(*)
Substitute(*)

Power Whip
Rock Slide
Hammer Arm

<Starmie> [Ruby] (No Gender)
Nature: Modest (Special Attack increased by *; Attack reduced by *)
Type: Water, Psychic
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Natural Cure: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body has the ability to heal itself of status afflictions over time, it goes into effect six (6) actions after being inflicted with a status. In switch battles, this Pokemon heals all status effects when switched out.
Illuminate: (Can be Activated) At any point in a match this Pokemon can illuminate the area without using an action, the light is less powerful than Flash.
Analytic (DW): (Can be Enabled) If this Pokemon attacks second during an action, its attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power.

Stats:

Starmie
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 2 (-1)
SpA: Rank 5 (+1)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 115

EC: 6/6
DC: 3/5

Attacks:
Tackle(*)
Harden(*)
Water Gun(*)
Rapid Spin(*)
Recover(*)
Camouflage(*)
Swift(*)

Bubblebeam(*)
Power Gem(*)
Cosmic Power(*)

Hidden Power (Fire, 7)(*)
Ice Beam(*)
Thunderbolt(*)

Surf
Grass Knot
Psychic

Son_Of_Shadoo

Nidoqueen (*) [Amelie] (Female)
Nature: Rash: Adds * to Special Attack. Subtracts * from Special Defense.

Type:
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens uninhibited. Dasutodasu, Muk, and Weezing inflict Toxic Poisoning with Solid/Liquid/Gaseous Poison attacks (respectively), Wrap, Haze, and Glare have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Stats:

Atk: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4(+)
SpD: Rank 2(-)
Spe: 76

EC: 9/9
DC: 5/5

Abilities:
Poison Point -This Pokemon’s spikes/quills/thorns are coated in poison, and there is a 30% chance of poisoning any foe that uses a contact attack on this Pokemon. When disabled, all of this Pokemon's Poison-type attacks will inflict Toxic level poison. [Can be disabled]

Rivalry -This Pokemon has a primal response to competition and mating, increasing the power of all its attacks by two (2) when it attscks an opponent of the same gender in the same Egg Group, and decreasing the power of all its attacks by two (2) when it faces an opponent of the opposite gender in the same Egg Group (Monster/Ground are used for Nidorina/Nidoqueen). [Innate]

Sheer Force(DW) UNLOCKED - This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.

Attacks:
Growl*
Scratch*
Tail Whip*
Double Kick*
Poison Sting*
Fury Swipes*
Bite*
Helping Hand*
Poison Tail*
Disable*
Supersonic*
Venoshock*
Thunderbolt*
Dig*
Crunch
Ice Beam
Toxic
Chip Away
Body Slam

Lickilicky(*) [George] (Male)
Nature: Brave - Adds * to Attack. A 15% decrease (rounded down) in Base Speed and a +5% increase in accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 90) on an opponent's attacks.

Type:
Normal: Normal STAB; Bite, Claw Sharpen, Crunch, Dig, Double Kick, Hammer Arm, Iron Tail, Rain Dance, Rock Smash, Shadow Claw, Sunny Day, Wild Charge have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Stats:
HP: 110
Atk: Rank 4(+)
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 43(-) (50 / 1.15)

EC: 6/6
MC: 4
DC: 5/5 (UNLOCKED!)

Abilities:
Own Tempo: This Pokemon moves at its own pace and cannot be confused by any method. [Innate]

Oblivious: This Pokemon is incapable of being effected by Attract or Cute Charm. [Innate]

Cloud Nine (DW): This Pokemon dispels a misty aura which rises into the sky and nullifies any weather effect when it is ordered. [Can be activated/commanded]

Attacks:
Lick*
Supersonic*
Defence Curl*
Knock Off*
Wrap*
Stomp*
Disable*
Hammer Arm*
Muddy Water*
Zen Headbutt*
Ice Beam*
Dig*
Double Team*
Power Whip
Swords Dance
Return
Refresh

Heads is the best, so Son_Of_Shadoo, you'll be sending out your Pokemon now!

Spenstar took a deep breath, sweat damping his forehead. He was behind the arena, ready to go in and start what could be his defining tourney. He had just started ASB... and already he felt the need to prove himself. Grave, his Revenankh, noticed his worry and put a mummy-hand on Spenstar's shoulder.

"Don't sweat it," the ghost said, "it's just another battle. I know you're a great trainer, so get out there and let's show Shadoo and the spectators how you put the Star in Spenstar!"

"I believe that was my doing," laughed Ruby, Spenstar's Starmie, his other trusty starter, "but Grave's right. We started this journey together, the three of us, and this tournament's not going to be any different." Spenstar smiled at his Pokemon, gave them a big hug, and nodded.

"I'm ready."

Upon seeing the signal, Spenstar walked out onto the arena with Grave and Ruby. He saw Shadoo walk out the other end, eyes red with battle fury. As soon as the battlers showed their faces, the thousands of spectators on the arena roared with excitement, and all of a sudden Spenstar was nervous again.

"Go, Amélie!" shouted Shadoo, as the Nidoqueen entered the battlefield with a mighty roar. Spenstar gulped in fear, his legs shaking.

Then he heard it.

"Spenstar! He's our star! Go Spenstar!" Spenstar looked behind him and found a small group of people, about six or seven, in blue t-shirts with the name "Spenstar" on them, cheering his name. They were joined by Haxsis and Brick, his Stunfisk and Scraggy. Spenstar immediately recognized them as his friends, the people who supported him and were by his side.

"You got this, buddy!" shouted Steampowered from within the group.

Spenstar smiled as tears entered his eyes. He shouted to them, "I won't let you down!" Brick dashed away from the group, jumped out of the audience, ran up to Spenstar, and climbed onto his shoulders.

"Let's rock this!" said an excited Brick. Spenstar nodded and closed his eyes, letting a single tear fall. When he opened them, his eyes shone with a fury formerly reserved for action movie heroes.

He declared, just as much to the audience and Shadoo as to his Pokemon, "Let's do this! Ruby, show Amélie who's the star!" Ruby hovered forward, while Grave nodded in approval.

Spenstar said to Ruby, "Okay, here's what I want you do. Start with Psychic and push Nidoqueen into the water. Then use surf! With Nidoqueen in the water you're drawing power from, you'll get more bang for your buck out of that attack. Finish the round with a mighty psychic!" Ruby's gem glowed breifly to signal that it understood the orders, and hovered onto the battlefield. The audience, ready for an amazing battle, roared wildly.

"It's time to get serious," whispered Spenstar to himself. The battle, and the tournament, had begun. This was his chance to prove himself.

Psychic(aimed at water)-Surf-Psychic

Let's hope I'm as good a battler as I am a writer. lol

Edit: why does the title refer to me as "Spenstar-S"?
Floraedit: Because smash is silly. Fixed. =) Also lovely roleplaying!

Sorry for the lateness. I was out all day yesterday.

Amélie, we're at a big disadvantage, but we can turn this around, if we're clever. I know that Psychic is going to suck, but if we Disable it, we're at a greater advantage. Then in the water, use a Sheer Force Thunderbolt as Starmie Surfs. It should be enough to break the wave, while not affecting you due to your typing. Hopefully that'll get you out of the water anyway. Then use a Sheer Force Crunch as he does nothing because of our Disable :)

Good luck Spenstar, may the best man win!

@Flora: Thanks a bunch! :D

@Shadoo: Right back at you, may the best trainer win :) but BTW, I should remind you (and the ref) that since Nidoqueen is soaked, Thunderbolt probably would still affect it. Not to mention that even if the wave is destroyed, Nidoqueen is being lifted up in the wave, so the impact plus the unfocused but still plentiful water hitting Nidoqueen would still do some damage.

Round 1 Begin!

Nidoqueen [Ameile]
Energy: 100
Boosts: None
Other: None

Starmie [Ruby]
HP: 90
Energy: 100

Our two Trainers stare each other down. Suddenly, as if motivated by some offscreen cue, they pull Pokemon from their belts and throw them forward. Our of Spenstar's ball pops a magnificent Starmie, floating serenely in the air. A burly Nidoqueen appears from Shadoo's ball, landing on the ground and stomping its feet a few times. They face off, ready to do some damage.

And it looks like Ruby's ready to do just that, picking Amiele up with its Psychic powers and hurling it towards the arena's water source It looks like the Starmie's been gearing up for the tournament as well, as the attack is a critical hit! The Nidoqueen hits the ground and gets back up, shaking itself a bit. It then focuses on the attack it was just hit with, something I wouldn't imagine to be particularly difficult. It concentrates...and suddenly, Starmie's gem glazes over a bit, as if it's forgotten how to use Psychic! The move's been Disabled!

This isn't going to stop Ruby's offense though. She concentrates for a second, and a huge wave of water rises out of the pool just behind Amelie and Surfs over the Nidoqueen, raising it up into the air as it struggles futilely. It suddenly stops and gathers itself. It concentrates for a second, and sends a huge Thunderbolt through the wave of water, vaporizing it even as the Nidoqueen shocks herself a bit from the vicious current rippling through the water.

Despite Ruby's previous offense being spoiled a bit, she's not giving up yet. But this really doesn't seem to be her lucky day, as when she focuses to access her psychic powers she discover's she's forgotten how to do so! Amelie wastes no time in taking advantage of this Twist of Fate, dashing over to Ruby and Crunching down on her with her sharp fangs.

Round 1 End

Nidoqueen [Ameile]
HP: 61
Energy: 81

Starmie [Ruby]
HP: 75
Energy: 87
Other: Psychic Disabled (4 Actions)

Damn hax. Nice job with that Thunderbolt, Amélie. I see no reason not to continue with another Sheer Force-boosted Thunderbolt, then try Supersonic on him. Finish with another Sheer Force Thunderbolt. If Supersonic doesn't work the first time, do it again.

Sheer Force Thunderbolt >>> Supersonic >>> Sheer Force Thunderbolt/Supersonic if first Supersonic fails.

"Ruby, that was awesome!" Spenstar called out to his beloved Starfish as it returned to Spenstar for some pre-round strategy talk.

"Let's not get excited yet," said Ruby, "The match isn't even close to over and unfortunately I can't use Psychic anymore."

"True, true," said the trainer. He paused for a moment, visibly lost in thought and unsure of what to do. "Those sheer force Thunderbolts are going to hurt," he confessed, "but how can we handle them better?"

Suddenly Spenstar got an idea. "You have that face again," Ruby said, clearly happy of that, "tell me what you're thinking."

"I'm thinking, I'm thinking that I know how to beat the thunderbolts. Here's what I want you to do. See that?" He pointed to the area of the tournament that was hit by the failed surf after it returned to a liquid state, "That bunch of dirt's now pure mud. And Amélie distanced herself from it. I want you to go to that area, stick one of your limbs in it, and use rapid spin."

"And could you tell me what that would accomplish?" inquired Ruby.

Spenstar smirked and explained, "It'll get mud all over you. And mud insulates electricity. My dear friend, you'll have just used mud sport! But there's something else you need to do. I need you to cover yourself so deeply in the mud so that you can't hear a thing. Block out all sound with it, use it like a muddy earplug. Supersonic will fail, and then the second supersonic will also fail. The round will be ours for the taking!"

"I hate to point out the flaw in that," said Ruby, "But psychic types are more susceptible to sound attacks than other types of Pokemon."

"Only when they use their psychic attacks!" Spenstar was getting very excited now. "Your psychic has been disabled, so that rule no longer applies to you. You're turning your opponent's attack against her!"

"Brilliant!" exclaimed Ruby, "but what should I do then?"

"That's when we get offensive. We can't channel your psychic energy, but we can conjure up a great surf to slam onto Amélie! After that, use bubblebeam to keep the offense up. We can't give Amélie even a single window of opportunity to strike back!"

"You got it!" said an enthusiastic Ruby. It made sure to go back to the exact place it was in when the round ended, and waited anxiously for the MC to signal the next round's beginning.

Rapid Spin(Pseudo Mud-Sport, block out hearing)-Surf-Bubblebeam

edit: Smash, could you show the damage calcs in the ref posts? Like at the end of everything else, like a lot of refs do. It makes me trust it more, IDK why.

Geez man, is it ok if I do homework in the afternoon n.n

It's still the 31st

Round 2 Begin!

Nidoqueen [Ameile]
HP: 61
Energy: 81

Starmie [Ruby]
HP: 75
Energy: 87
Other: Psychic Disabled (4 Actions)

Ruby starts off the round by getting dirty...literally. The Starmie Rapid Spins around and around in the dirt, getting mud all over her! She's gotten the makings of a Mud Sport all over her! Amelie isn't dissuaded though. She fires a crackling Thunderbolt at Ruby, scorching the starfish a bit. But she's still standing far steadier than any Water-type has a right to be. The mud she's splattered all over herself must be protecting her!

Ruby focuses, and suddenly a massive wave of water rises out of the arena's surrounding water source. The Surf crashes over Amelie, hurling her across the arena. the Nidoqueen gets up and screeches at a Supersonic pitch...but what's this? The mud on Ruby has come to the rescue once more; the Starmie can't hear a thing.

Ruby then pumps out a Beam of Bubbles at Amelie, popping all around it and causing it what looks like severe pain. Not sure how bubbles of all things can do that, but okay. Amelie lets out another Supersonic yell, but the mud on Ruby protects her once again.

Round 2 End

Nidoqueen [Ameile]
HP: 13
Energy: 66

Starmie [Ruby]
HP: 65
Energy: 74
Other: Psychic Disabled (1 Action), Mud Sport (3 Actions)

Sorry, I can't show my calcs; I use the calc.

So sorry about being so pushy about this, I just have a lot going on and I'm really stressed. Sorry I took it out on you Smash :(

Anyway...

Spenstar heard the applause and cheers in the audience; what was anyone's game just became Spenstar's game in their minds. Spenstar's smile was ear-to-ear, his cheers for Ruby in harmony with theirs for him. The loudest cheers, though, came from Spenstar's supporters behind him.

Ruby seemed indifferent to this, but there was an obvious reason behind it. Spenstar took pity on his Starmie, in that thanks to the mud sport effect, it couldn't hear a thing. Just then, something happened. It happened after the previous round but Spenstar hadn't noticed it before. All of a sudden, the cheers fell silent.

Spenstar looked at the audience, now frozen in their expressions. "They're frozen in time," he whispered to himself in disbelief. "Maybe the battle planning in between rounds isn't popular, but this is a weird way to handle that break in action."

"Who are you talking to?!" Shouted Shadoo from the other side of the arena.

"Nobody!" Spenstar shouted back. He walked over to Ruby, tapped it on the top limb, and motioned for it to come back to Spenstar's side of the field with him. When they got back, Spenstar wiped the mud off of Ruby's gem and held the mud in his hands.

"Can you hear me?"

"Yeah," was Ruby's reply. Spenstar smiled.

"You were amazing, buddy," he said, "and it's time to wrap this up!"

"What do you want me to do?" inquired the intelligent Starmie.

"Nothing too fancy. Just smack Amélie with one more surf, classic Starmie style. If Amélie's still alive after that, alternate between surf and psychic, which will be re-enabled, until she goes down. Got it?"

"Let's do this!" said an enthusiastic Ruby. Spenstar smiled and nodded, put the mud back on Ruby's gem to keep the effect up, and nodded again. Ruby returned to the exact spot it was in when the previous round ended, waiting for the audience to unfreeze and for the action to resume.

Surf-Psychic-Surf

edit: @Smashlloyd: JTLYK, when most refs I know "show calcs", they really just say the damage and energy cost for each move in the round, and say whether any crits, secondary effects, etc happened.

Okay Tort. Just post again when you edit the subreffing in if that's the case, otherwise we'll have a hard time noticing it.

Destiny Warrior

also known as Darkwing_Duck
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Nidoqueen [Ameile]
HP: 13
Energy: 66

Starmie [Ruby]
Energy: 74
Other: Psychic Disabled (1 Action), Mud Sport (3 Actions)

The round begins with a Surf of great potential from Ruby! This is enough to net the KO!

To save time, I'll send out Shadoo's Lickilicky. ACTIONS.

Nidoqueen [Ameile]
HP: KO
Energy: KO

Starmie [Ruby]
Energy: 65

Energy: 100%

As Amélie was called back to her Pokeball, Spenstar was overcome with sheer joy. The crowd went wild with excitement and cheers for the boy and his starfish.

"I knew you could do it!" Shouted Steampowered, "now show that last Pokemon who's boss!" Spenstar gave Steampowered a thumbs-up.

It looked like he was going to win the battle; Ruby was healthy and Shadoo only had one Pokemon left to go, but the trainer knew he couldn't let this victory get to his head. After all, the battle was far from over; Shadoo still had one Pokemon left.

"Go, George!" the Lickilicky was sent out in the air, and landed on the ground, shaking the field with his weight and a mighty roar. This time, though, Spenstar didn't show a trace of fear. He was ready for this new threat, and he knew exactly how to deal with it. The audience fell silent, frozen in time, and Ruby went back to Spenstar for the round's strategy talk.

Before anything else, Spenstar gave Ruby a big hug and said, "Congratulations, buddy, you're doing great!"

"But it's not over yet," replied Ruby as Spenstar let go.

"Indeed, but soon it will be. I know exactly how to deal with that behemoth."

"How?" asked the curious Ruby.

Spenstar smirked. "My friend, we're going to use his own weight against him! You have Psychic back, and thanks to your typing, you can use it to throw enemies of all weights."

"Go on."

"Use Psychic, but instead of sending George flying, use it to send him pummeling into the ground. Make sure he's nice and stuck in the packed dirt. He'll be able to use attacks, sure, but if he can't move his body, he can't perform the mystical swords dances he wants to!"

"Brilliant! He'll be helpless for two actions! What should I do then?"

"Then, go ahead and harden your structure to brace yourself against that power whip. To close the round, I want you to strike him with a powerful surf! Show no mercy!"

"Hold on a sec, doc. What if this doesn't go as planned and he doesn't get stuck?"

"Then instead of hardening yourself, go all camoflauge on his ass!"

"You got it!" Ruby spinned in place in excitement, and moved back to the exact spot it was in before the round ended, anxiously waiting for the crowd to unfreeze and for the next round to start.

Psychic(force him into the ground, stuck)-Harden-Surf (sub Camoflauge for Harden if the stuck strategy doesn't work as planned)

Destiny Warrior

Starmie [Ruby]
Energy: 65

The round begins with a Psychic from Ruby - She/it/WHATEVER tries to stick George into the ground, but George doesn't get stuck and instead Swords Dances! Ruby then Camouflages to increase the chance of evading the upcoming 2 Power Whips, though the effort was in vain and they still connect! Finally, a Surf from Ruby ends the round.

Starmie [Ruby]
HP: 19
Energy: 46
Camouflage(4 actions)

HP: 79
Energy: 74%
+1 Atk

Spenstar up.

Forget RPing at the moment; I lack any creative energy ATM. could possibly edit in flavor later.

Recover-Psychic-Surf

BTW,since the camo boost was obtained in action 2 of this round, Ruby should keep the camo boost for this next round.

Destiny Warrior

Starmie [Ruby]
HP: 19
Energy: 46
Camouflage(4 actions)

HP: 79
Energy: 74%
+1 Atk

The round starts with Ruby recovering some much needed vitality - that should certainly help it out! George then dances with a "sword", boosting its Attack! Ruby then goes for a Psychic, while George tries to respond with a Power Whip, but it misses! Finally, Ruby Surfs while George Returns.

Starmie [Ruby]
HP: 20
Energy: 29
Camouflage(1 actions)

HP: 48
Energy: 54%
+2 Atk

As Ruby got back up from that last return the audience gasped. Nobody, including Spenstar and Ruby, thoughtit could survive this long against Lickilicky with that Power Whip. When the audience stopped in time, Ruby slowly hovered over to Spenstar.

"This is insane," gasped the Starmie.

"Indeed it is," said Spenstar, "But we have to finish this. Let's go out with a bang!"

"Any unorthodox strategy this time? Any clever trick to guarantee victory?" inquired Ruby.

Spenstar shook his head. "Not much we can do. Just stick to your best weapons until you fall; Surf and Psychic. Ruby, you did amazing, and I couldn't be more proud of you."

Ruby and his partner shared a long hug before Ruby returned to its spot on the battlefield. It gulped and thought, here we go.

Surf-Psychic-Surf

Destiny Warrior

Starmie [Ruby]
HP: 20
Energy: 29
Camouflage(1 actions)

HP: 48
Energy: 54%
+2 Atk

The round starts with a youthful Surf from a wittle Ruby.....who then takes a Power Whip! The critical hit pushes it over the brink, granting George the KO!

Starmie [Ruby]
HP: KO
Energy: KO

Revenankh [Grave] (Male)

HP: 32
Energy: 46%
+1 Atk

Spenstar is up to order yadayada.

"Ruby!"

The power whip sent Ruby flying right at Spenstar. He caught his beloved Starmie and held it in his arms. It was clear that Ruby could fight no more. The audience roared in excitement as George flexed his tongue muscles to celebrate victory. Of course, Shadoo and George would realize soon that the battle was far from over.

"Return, ol' buddy." Spenstar recaled Ruby back to its Pokeball. He turned to Grave, who was right beside him.

"Ready, Grave?"

"Ready as I ever will be."

"Go, Grave!" The audience cheered again as Grave floated into the battlefield and roared like a monster-ghost. Then, the crowd fell silent, lost in time. Grave hovered a few inches back to Spenstar.

"What's the plan?" he asked.

"Use Glare for paralysis, then Hammer Arm, and finish the round with Drain Punch!"

"Got it. Here we go!"

Grave hovered back to his initial position and waited for the round to start again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)