np: Taylor Swift - Love Warstory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
babbytron for cutest pokemon player? obviously

this was a fun read! although i can't express how hilarious it is to me to watch TCG in action…..like a really serious poker game, except with pokemon cards. shuffle shuffle shuffle.

can't wait to see the zheng dynasty at nats :D

Can I marry your warstory?

This is such an awesome read I can't even explain. Also good job on T4 AGAIN haha. Zheng dynasty going strong. See you guys at nats!

Eiganjo

So who did buy all the stroopwafels?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Such a great read as always Cybertron, congratz and see you at worlds I hope :D

The LEGENDARY 17th place

And yeah I didnt expect volcarona on my part but w/e haha that was a fun match! I'll probably see all of this again at nats.... Why can't it be sooner ;-;

Oh and you should add that photo I took of babbytron with 3 - THREE - hats on his head.... Maximum adorable

Admiral Kuzan

formerly MavsObbession
Best warstory, PERIOD. I can't imagine how awesome your Nats and Worlds warstory will be. Tell Brendan I said hi. xD

WHOAH WHOAH WHY IS BABBYTRON SWEARING? I thought I taught you guys better!

Anyways, you guys are seriously the best. You've made my VGC experience throughout these years so amazheng and I will always be thankful for what you did for me all this time especially last year with the nats trip. Keep winning and both of you have to take worlds this year. I wish I could go to worlds and take all 3 divisions with you guys this year but it will happen eventually!

JRank

Jonny
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
When I read the title I thought you were retiring or something and was disappointed when I saw it was actually a warstory

Congrats and all that, and see you at nats!

EDIT: hahahaha

Admiral Kuzan

formerly MavsObbession
LOLing at the title changes for this thread. I honestly think Justin Bieber is a good singer; my fav song is "That Should Be Me."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)