np: Trade Thread - Free #VGC Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cassie

giant claw
yup you can.

Another thing, after I finish these trades with everyone that I've said I would do already I won't be accepting any more requests. Too many people ask and then disappear or come back later on for more. I'm down to the last 6 weeks of school so I'd like to focus on my finals. Sorry if you were looking to get mons from me!

Hey Cassie! Is there any way I could get this Cresselia except have Icy Wind on it? I can only trade on 5th gen as well, if it's too much work then don't worry about it =)

Edit: Nvm just saw your last post haha bad timing.

I dont know if it is too late but could I get these:

001 Bulbasaur ♂ (4)
Calm - Overgrow
31-31-31-31-31-31 Dark 70
Level 1 - Tackle | Power Whip | Leaf Storm

Cloned by ARDSi

#004 Charmander ♂ (4)
Timid - Blaze
31-31-30-30-31-31 Grass 70
Egg
: Level 1 - Scratch | Growl
Cloned by ARDSi

#007 Squirtle ♂ (4)
Modest - Torrent
31-30-31-30-31-31 Grass 70
Egg
: Level 1 - Tackle | Water Spout | Rest | Brine
Cloned by ARDSi

Cassie

giant claw
Like I said, I won't be able to take new requests til the second week of June. Anyway, if I've already said I'd get mons to you, please contact me because I don't have time to track anyone down. Thanks!

Like I said, I won't be able to take new requests til the second week of June. Anyway, if I've already said I'd get mons to you, please contact me because I don't have time to track anyone down. Thanks!
Exact same for me. So please try to get stuff off of Pokecheck if possible if you need stuff from me. I will be available starting that 1st of June.

@NidoRich and a0161613:
If you still need your stuff, contact me and I will get them to you.

ou sry^^
I'm very interested on yours

Victini
Victory Star
Jolly
IVs: 31|31|31|6|31|31
Moves-
UT: V-create, Fusion Bolt, Fusion Flare, Searing Shot
EV'd: U-Turn, V-create, Fusion Bolt, Zen Headbutt
Availability: Level 50 UT Victini or Lv 50/100 6 HP/252 Atk/252 Spe Victini
Caught/Hatched Location: Wi-Fi Gift
Cloned with an ARDSi

Gigalith
Sturdy
Adamant
IVs: 31|31|31|31|31|31
Moves-
UT: Mud-Slap, Iron Defense, Smack Down, Power Gem
EV'd: Protect, Explosion, Rock Slide, Earthquake
Availability: Level 29 UT Gigalith or Lv 50 252 HP/252 Atk/4 Def Gigalith
Caught/Hatched Location: Mistralton Cave
Cloned with an ARDSi

Tynamo/Eelektross
Levitate
Modest
IVs: 31|30|30|31|31|31 HP
Moves-
UT: Tackle, Thunder Wave, Spark, Charge Beam
EV'd: Protect, Discharge, Hidden Power, Flamethrower
Availability: Level 20 UT Tynamo or Lv 50 228 HP/252 SAtk/30 Spe Eelektross
Caught/Hatched Location: Nimbasa City
Cloned with an ARDSi

@Cassie. cmt for

#318 Carvahna ♂ (5)
Rash - Speed Boost
31-31-31-31-31-31 Dark 70
Level 1 - Leer | Bite | Hydro Pump
Cloned by ARDSi

#564 Tirtouga ♂ (5)
Jolly - Sturdy
31-31-31-24-31-31 Electric 59
Level 1 - Bide | Withdraw | Water Gun | Rollout
Cloned by ARDSi

#522 Blitzle ♂ (5)
Timid - Lightningrod
30-30-30-31-31-31 Ice 70
Level 1 - Trick Room | Psychic | Helping Hand | Protect
Cloned by ARDSi

@Charzaro. cmt for

Bert
(Throh)
Adamant-Guts
31/31/31/23/31/31
Available: Ut
Cloned Via AR

Dragoon
(Dragonite)
Adamant-Multi Scale
31/31/31/31/31/31
Available: ut
Cloned Via AR

IF you were reading, which it seems you weren't, I said to look at the above posts which state that Cassie and I are busy, and unable to do any trading that we haven't already promised we'd do. So, this means you have two options. One option is to wait until we have free time and able to trade, which isn't for a couple of weeks, OR, you could go find another person with similar Pokemon and try to receive them from said person.

Hey there Cassie I would love to get these two guys. They would go great on possible teams I'm building :)

#037 Vulpix ♂ (5)
Calm - Drought
31-30-31-31-31-31 Dragon 70
Level 1 - Ember | Hypnosis | Heat Wave | Energy Ball
Cloned by ARDSi

#060 Poliwag ♂ (5)
Calm - Swift Swim
31-19-31-31-31-31 Dark 70
Level 1 - Round | BubbleBeam | Water Sport
Cloned by ARDSi

Cassie

giant claw
Unlocking thread since I can start trading again on Saturday. Please note that I will not be EV training for people anymore! Thanks. Will update my section by Thursday, but feel free to request! If you didn't get what you needed from me, feel free to request again, I've had a hectic last month.

Cassie

giant claw
Yup @both of you. I'd prefer if you could go on IRC in #VGC sometime tomorrow, but if not just PM me here and I'll get them to you. Just finished 3458439857 assignments so I'm dead until tomorrow. Thanks everyone!

hey would it be possible for me to recieve the timid vulpix with drought, and the prankester sabeleye that is bold?

I'll throw out there that I'll give stuff out, maybe EV but don't count on it, but will NOT take requests. Sorry, I'm just kind of done with this stuff for the most part.

Cassie

giant claw
hey would it be possible for me to recieve the timid vulpix with drought, and the prankester sabeleye that is bold?
Uh could you tell me if it's something I already have or not? It's easier for me to know if I'm taking a new request if people actually tell me if it's something I have.. I know I have timid hp fighting vulpix but I'm not 100% sure on sableye.

Uh could you tell me if it's something I already have or not? It's easier for me to know if I'm taking a new request if people actually tell me if it's something I have.. I know I have timid hp fighting vulpix but I'm not 100% sure on sableye.
I would like to point out that they used the word, "receive," which generally implies that you have it; however, I did double check and under your Dream World section there was a Bold Prankster Sableye listed. It would also be safe to assume they meant the HP Fighting 70 Timid Drought Vulpix as it was the only Timid Drought Vulpix listed.

TL;DR: Yes, you have both of what was requested according to a post of yours in this thread.

Yea i saw them both listed under the dream world categorie, so is it possible to trade?

hey cassie, i'm due time when you've finished exams and whatever could i possibly have a dream world, calm, shiny poliwag (female if possible), a modest, shiny snover (with HP Fire) and a male, timid, shiny frillish? would be much appreciated!

Cassie

giant claw
Yeah sorry guys! I had BR today so I wasn't around. If possible please go on IRC and look for me. I can help out around 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)