np: UU Stage 9 - Welcome Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Okay, a couple of things:

Hail is getting a retest for sure, but I have yet to determine how we're going to go about that. Sand is not because Sand Veil was not even close to the main reason Sand got banned and it's gotten even stronger with the addition of Sand Rush Sandslash and Stoutland. Sun has always been out of the question.

Mew is something I would not be opposed to suspecting in the slightest because it really is ridiculously good, so I'll talk to the other Senators about it and let you guys know. Chances are it's getting a suspect thread, though.

I've personally always thought Chandelure was broken, so I guess that's a possibility as well--same as above, I'll let you guys know. Raikou and Heracross are nowhere near suspect grounds imo, and I'm pretty sure the rest of the Senate feels that way as well, but we'll see.

That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)