np: XY OU Suspect Testing Round 5 - Ghost of Perdition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, yes kyurem black can take a +6 shadow sneak not a +6 sacred sword or an iron head though? I mean why would the aegislash go for the shadow sneak when he knows it wont kill, rather than just taking kyurems hit and killing it?
Because people expect it to kill. Regardless, you missed the point I was trying to make, which I later edited into my last statement.

You made a blanket statement for the ENTIRE pokemon based on one set. That's what I was trying to get you to notice. Yet, you instead got defensive.

I can make up scenarios too.. look a choice locked garchomp! Let's bring in a levitating or flying type sweeper and setup up and kill/cripple the incoming would be check!

Why are we even using kyurem-b for this scenario anyway? He's BL, poor typing to ever counter anything with fighting coverage, and his special attack is subpar..

Oh and by the way..

+2 252 Atk Aegislash-Shield Sacred Sword vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Kyurem-B: 218-258 (55.7 - 65.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
+2 252+ Atk Aegislash-Blade Sacred Sword vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Kyurem-B: 478-564 (122.2 - 144.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO I would say "Oh wait, you have a valid point." But Aegislash can't attack in shield forme.

Good luck using sacred sword with an aegislash shield buddy. And I admit there are some scenarios where aegislash cant do much, but then you switch out. But the problem with this thing is theres so few scenarios which he has a disadvantage in.

OH that i didn't notice good catch.

My bad :p

Nonetheless.. even if my calcs were off, kyurem-B will be crippling it before he attacks reguardless.. he'd shadow sneak next turn on those hits anyway so still..

OH that i didn't notice good catch.

My bad :p
Once again, I think you forgot to change the aegislash's set to a physical one and add +2 Attack to it.

Edit: Nevermind you deleted that statement, but before you said "4 Atk Aegislash-Blade Sacred Sword vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Kyurem-B: 184-218 (47 - 55.7%) -- 18.4% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery"

And no he wouldnt shadow sneak next on those turns, he'd iron head or sacred sword. Yes I admit kyurem B will cripple it but thats why aegislash is so strong. You wasted an entire pokemon/sweeper just to crippple this thing.

You kind of just proved his point. 95% of the time Aegislash takes down another 'mon with it. :P And Aegislash could easily win in 1v1 if it has Weakness Policy, which is the second most run item on it.
95% of the time Huh? That's interesting.

This is what I'm talking about. . . Can we stop exaggerating please? This thing isn't a "Click the win button Poke."

I take back what I said,

Get rid of this thread. It's becoming more of a cancer than they say Aegislash is.

Also, Kyu-B tend to carry sub. With King shield being as obvious as it is, it can sub, get a free turn OR, put that Aegi in blade form. Remember those 50/50s? Now Aegi is on the shorter end. . .

Biased Scenarios. Gotta love them.

Once again, I think you forgot to change the aegislash's set to a physical one and add +2 Attack to it.

This is how it's going reguardless..

Choiced azumaril superpowers an aegislash switch in.. (idk had to come up with something?)
Switch azu out and bring in kyurem-B.. Aegislash sword dances.
Aegislash is left around half health from earth power.. sacred swords, kills kyurem.. (in the calcs I posted accidentally he'd shadow sneak next turn anyway)
and now what? +2.. +4 shadow sneak sweep? Not happening easily since +6 shadow sneak doesn't OHKO everything.

Also SD+3 moves run life orb no weakness policy and no HP investment..

This is how it's going reguardless..

Choiced azumaril superpowers an aegislash switch in..
Switch azu out and bring in kyurem-B.. Aegislash sword dances.
Aegislash is left around half health from earth power.. sacred swords, kills kyurem.. (in the calcs I posted accidentally he'd shadow sneak next turn anyway)
and now what? +2.. +4 shadow sneak sweep? Not happening easily since +6 shadow sneak doesn't OHKO everything.
Nope, never said anything bout a sweep. Next thing he does is go back into shield form on whatever pokemon you send out, and the pokemon you send out either dies and cripples aegislash for the next pokemon to come and kill it, or your next pokemon manages to kill it somehow and is incredibly crippled and weakened. And you'd be surprised what a +6 shadow sneak can do. OHKO mega pinsir, 2HKO skarmory (skarmory doesnt have anything to take care of aegislash anyway)

Nope, never said anything bout a sweep. Next thing he does is go back into shield form on whatever pokemon you send out, and the pokemon you send out either dies and cripples aegislash for the next pokemon to come and kill it, or your next pokemon manages to kill it somehow and is incredibly crippled and weakened. And you'd be surprised what a +6 shadow sneak can do. OHKO mega pinsir, 2HKO skarmory (skarmory doesnt have anything to take care of aegislash anyway)
You're talking about stance dance... KS+SD+2 moves..

That's not a set worth discussing.. -_- it's horrible.

SD sweeping aegislash normally run SD+3 moves, no HP investment, and life orb.. furthering the damage done to it.

Personally, small nitpick but I'd rather iron head of flash cannon a kyurem-b then Sacred sword..

You said: Also SD+3 moves run life orb no weakness policy and no HP investment

I don't think you're right. I've seen many people run SD+weakness policy just to give their aegislash a huge attack boost and then to sweep and cripple many pokemon

I didn't get at all reasons for why suspect isn't over on Sunday night as initially announced, neither how vote changes affected this decision but whatever (I don't wanna insinuate nothing but that seemd a try to avoid last two votes which would probably be No Ban)

You said: Also SD+3 moves run life orb no weakness policy and no HP investment

I don't think you're right. I've seen many people run SD+weakness policy just to give their aegislash a huge attack boost and then to sweep and cripple many pokemon
Yeah... lower on the ladder...

+6 252 Atk Aegislash-Blade Shadow Sneak vs. 252 HP / 232+ Def Skarmory: 168-198 (50.2 - 59.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
^Can still roost/phaze

+6 252 Atk Aegislash-Blade Shadow Sneak vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Mega Pinsir: 247-292 (91.1 - 107.7%) -- 50% chance to OHKO
^Can EQ or even just go for return. If this wasn't a gimmicky stance dance set like your using life orb would be the KO. Also a +0 ice beam or t-bolt from almost anything would kill this rather than having to go all the way up to +6.. looks totally overpowered.

Weakness policy sets prebank was KS+SD+shadow sneak and a pick between shadow ball for no coverage, sacred sword for coverage, or iron head for stab.
Or they used weakness policy and ran KS+Autotomize+2 coverage moves which was easily to take down since scarfers still outspeed and it relied on being left half dead with weakness policy to deal respectable damage..

Yeah... lower on the ladder...

+6 252 Atk Aegislash-Blade Shadow Sneak vs. 252 HP / 232+ Def Skarmory: 168-198 (50.2 - 59.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
^Can still roost/phaze

+6 252 Atk Aegislash-Blade Shadow Sneak vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Mega Pinsir: 247-292 (91.1 - 107.7%) -- 50% chance to OHKO
^Can EQ or even just go for return. If this wasn't a gimmicky stance dance set like your using life orb would be the KO. Also a +0 ice beam or t-bolt from almost anything would kill this rather than having to go all the way up to +6.. looks totally overpowered.

Weakness policy sets prebank was KS+SD+shadow sneak and a pick between shadow ball for no coverage, sacred sword for coverage, or iron head for stab.
Or they used weakness policy and ran KS+Autotomize+2 coverage moves which was easily to take down since scarfers still outspeed and it relied on being left half dead with weakness policy to deal respectable damage..
Man i dont even care anymore its banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)