1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

NU C&C Index and Reservations

Discussion in 'BW NU Analyses' started by Zebraiken, May 27, 2013.

1. Hollywood

Hollywood lesbian jonas brother
    is a Tutoris a member of the Site Staffis a Battle Server Administratoris a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon IRC SOPis a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributor
    Other Metas Leader

Gurdurr is finished.

Samurott will be up tonight or tomorrow. Will probably post the sets tonight just to get the thread up and ready.

Dibs on Scolipede.
  2. WhiteDMist

WhiteDMist PU! We don't stink though!
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Team Rater Alumnus

3. Hollywood

is a Tutoris a member of the Site Staffis a Battle Server Administratoris a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon IRC SOPis a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributor
    Other Metas Leader

4. Rohail

Rohail Vaporeon <3
    is a Contributor to Smogon
    Mentor

[​IMG]Hello, Ursaring is fully written up and awaiting its last QC check, thanks ^_^
  5. Governess

Governess A Beautiful Blossom Waiting to Bloom
    is a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Hihi; Regice is now in skeleton form, ready to be looked at by QC! :)

Also, I don't mean to continue pestering about this, but Phione and Dunsparce are only one check away from being written; pretty simple Pokemon, not a lot to analyze, so if a QC can get them rolling, it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance. :]
  6. scorpdestroyer

scorpdestroyer is a pious radio
    is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
    Mentor

Golurk has been sitting around for a while now and a QC check is appreciated so I can write it up, thanks
  7. tennisace

tennisace ium's avatar is his butt on my face
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
    Twitter Head

Someone really needs to take over these analyses, especially the first two since they're major Pokemon in the meta.

Edit: also please don't be afraid to vm QC members for checks, or ask in #neverused. Current members that will generally get shit done: me, Treecko, EBeast, Raseri, FLCL.
  8. JoshuaMunoz

JoshuaMunoz

Weezing is now in skeleton form and is ready for some Quality Check checks.
  9. Hollywood

Other Metas Leader

I already reserved Scolipede, but if someone wanted to grab Musharna, that'd be swell.

Echoing this. Asking in #neverused is better for me so that you can catch me realtime, since when I get VMs, I check them when I first log on and don't feel like QCing anything.
  10. scorpdestroyer

Mentor

I'll reserve Rotom-F then, I'll do it after I'm done with Golurk
  11. scorpdestroyer

Mentor

Golurk is written up and ready for its 3rd QC check
  12. The NU Tuber

The NU Tuber

Jynx is finished!

A WIP for Ludicolo should also be up sometime today.
  13. scorpdestroyer

Mentor

14. The NU Tuber

The NU Tuber

15. scorpdestroyer

Mentor

16. Detective Dell

Detective Dell Winter Hibernation of the Yarnasauruses
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Battle Server Moderatoris a Team Rater Alumnus

I'll reserve Musharna. I also plan on reserving Natu once I can get the third QC for Butterfree.
  17. Governess

is a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Hihi! I'm reserving Ninjask.
  18. Hollywood

Other Metas Leader

Hi guys, can we follow the OP when posting in here and only post to reserve a Pokemon, when its skeleton is up and ready for GP, and when the analysis is ready to go onsite please? It just causes clutter otherwise. Thanks!
  19. Governess

Ok @ Treecko

Can't edit my other post; I'm also reserving Alomomola.
  20. Hollywood

Other Metas Leader

Samurott is ready for upload. I'll try to get Scolipede up tonight and I'll take Eelektross.
  21. KlynPar

KlynPar

Hey guys, longtime lurker; just recently created an account. I noticed all the unreserved C&C analyses and wanted to help (NU is my favorite meta). Anyway, I'd like to reserve Liepard
  22. Raseri

Raseri here to help
    is a Tutoris a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Researcher Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
    NU Co-Leader

Place don't listen to this. The more posts you have in here the easier it is for me to update this. sry treecko :(
  23. JoshuaMunoz

JoshuaMunoz

In that case, Weezing is ready for the final QC check.
  24. KlynPar

KlynPar

25. Hollywood

Other Metas Leader

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)