NU C&C Index and Reservations

Shuckleking87

"Assault vest makes everything better" AV Seaking, BT
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Don't know how to go about this, but I'd like to write/see if it's worth it to write an analysis for Yanma as my first.

Governess

A Beautiful Blossom Waiting to Bloom
is a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Imma be working on the NU entry hazards article intensively, so for now, i'll take small stuff: Phione and Dunsparce.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Don't know how to go about this, but I'd like to write/see if it's worth it to write an analysis for Yanma as my first.
It's probably best to stick with an analysis that's already on the list of mons that need revamps, instead of writing about an undertested (and from what I remember, underwhelming) NFE.

Shuckleking87

"Assault vest makes everything better" AV Seaking, BT
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
It's probably best to stick with an analysis that's already on the list of mons that need revamps, instead of writing about an undertested (and from what I remember, underwhelming) NFE.
Yeah, I've been playing around with Yanma, not expecting any results. However, I have been very impressed with its sweeping capacities and the obvious speed that goes along with it (that, or the extremely low quality of ladder players). Bug and flying is a great stab bonus, especially against the new drops, and I think it deserves an analysis. I wanted to see if I need permission to start the process or not.

oh yeah because of the smogon downtime I'm giving people an extra few days to submit skeletons. These are the new deadlines:

Treecko: Sawk / Gurdurr. June 7
Agent Dell: Butterfree. June 7
Ebeast: Zweilous. June 7
Raseri: Rotom-F June 7
Zebraiken: Scolipede. June 7

wow they're all June 7 didn't see that coming. Anyways ill update this later, just want people to know!

Just a nitpick, but I was looking through the onsite Lickilicky analysis, and the SD set is EV'd wrong. Only needs 172 HP EVs to get 404 HP :P

Governess

is a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Just a nitpick, but I was looking through the onsite Lickilicky analysis, and the SD set is EV'd wrong. Only needs 172 HP EVs to get 404 HP :P
That nitpick is perfect for this thread, you should try posting it there for future reference.

Governess

The skeleton for Phione is up and ready for QC!

Also, Klang has been up for a while; If a QC member can look / critique it when they have a spare minute, it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)