NU C&C Index and Reservations

I think I've updated the OP pretty much completely. I'm sure I'm missing a few small things, but whatever!

Muk and Combusken are both available for reservation again. If you'd like to copy what was already completed with them, go to the threads in Locked & Outdated Analyses and just c/p it into a new thread.

Sorry that QC has been relatively AWOL recently. I'll be QCing things throughout the day today, so don't worry too much.

Reserving Maractus please.

EDIT: Duosion isn't taken?

**Reserved: Maractus/Duosion** (just for me :))

Last edited:

ebeast

she's probably sexting nprtprt
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Updated the OP. Maractus and Duosion are available now as the user who reserved got banned recently. Chimecho is also available now as the user who reserved it hasn't done anything with it in 2 months. Someone should probably check the rest of the Reserved ones as well to see if anything needs to be reassigned.

QC has slowed down recently, hopefully we can pick up the pace. Keep up the good work everyone!

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
I would like to go ahead and reserve Delcatty.

Also, Altaria's author put Altaria up for grabs and I said in the thread I wanted her, but he hasn't unreserved it here. :s

Blast

Member of the Alien Nation
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I would like to go ahead and reserve Delcatty.

Also, Altaria's author put Altaria up for grabs and I said in the thread I wanted her, but he hasn't unreserved it here. :s
Basically that. :/

Unreserving Altaria and Celever wanted it so yeah. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)