Tournament NU Conquest [WON BY ALADYYN]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might have to be dropped. The place I'm staying at right now doesn't have wifi. The only internet access I have is through my phone. (I know I can access ps! Through my phone, but it's laggy as shit when I battle.) sorry for the inconvenience, I know I gathered a lot of mons and it seems really dickish to quit :[

Ares

Fool me...can't get fooled again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I might have to be dropped. The place I'm staying at right now doesn't have wifi. The only internet access I have is through my phone. (I know I can access ps! Through my phone, but it's laggy as shit when I battle.) sorry for the inconvenience, I know I gathered a lot of mons and it seems really dickish to quit :[
No problem Davon, idk your living situation but if you still want to continue I have a couple of suggestions about where to find a computer and wifi. The library usually always has an open computer with access to the Internet so you could go there for an hour a day or something (uncool ik lol) and then some places have wifi cafes or coffee shops with wifi and computers. If you have any of those around the place you are currently staying and want to stay in you can set times that you are available and possibly schedule battles, otherwise don't worry about it, sometimes life gets in the way and there is nothing you can do about it.

Syncrasy

Change the game, don't let the game change you
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
took sawk from RW srry for crits also SP meowstic is bae

Last edited:

horyzhnz

[10:02:17 AM] flcl: its hory xD
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
It's been four days since this war began, four turbulent and shitstormy days that I can honestly say were more fun than every other <insert tier> conquest put together. With equal helping of big names and dark whourses in the mix, you knew it was gonna be pretty damn fun. With the fall of NUTL Raseri, cougar hunter Hollywood, anime lord FLCL, and ex-Youtuber Kiyo in high stakes games, it's really anyone's victory right now. The standings as of now are as follows:

1. Realistic Waters

2. Scotti

3. Davon?

4. Conqueror Omfuga

5. majaspic22

Despite not being in the pole position, whispers tell of Conqueror Omfuga launching a massive comeback riding on his boner Pokemon Prinplup, although his overconfidence could be his ultimate downfall. Will the RU and OU Conquest winner mount the ultimate comeback and take over the land of NU? Or will his reign of terror be cut short by hax his new rivals? Only time will tell...

One thing is for sure though, from now on, two Pokemon will be the minimum wager per battle. Happy hunting!

horyzhnz

hmm, ill change it to once someone has more than four mons, they'll need to wager two. otherwise, one. if someone with <4 mons challenges someone with >4, they wager one while their opponent wagers two.

I guess I'm back in, I'll be playing showdown through my phone so I'm sorry if there's some lag! I've rebuilt my team on my phone which was a pain cuz we all know teambuilder on phone is a piece of shit. Be sure to contact me and challenge me :]

horyzhnz

tomibello read my post

Also new rule because holy shit the leaders are way too far ahead rn. For every four Pokemon you have, you'll need to bet one of them in a wager, rounded down. For example, someone with 11 Pokemon needs to wager two of them, and someone with 12 or 13 will need to wager three.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)