Tournament NU Conquest [WON BY ALADYYN]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to be on the #neverused and the nu showdown room if someone wants to do a match....
Hopefully someone will actually fight me this time I:

EDIT: lost pawniard to swagalge. gg m8

Last edited:
I'll be around irc and nu room for the next while if anyone wants a match, probably under a ladder tournament alt in the room.

horyzhnz

[10:02:17 AM] flcl: its hory xD
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
+Montsegur: you should make it so anyone below 4 mons has to put up 2
+Montsegur: so that way people get ded cause atm they have like 4 chances to get back in it

this is being implemented since conquest is slowing down a bit, have fun eliminating / getting eliminated by the people with under 4 mons

horyzhnz

[10:02:17 AM] flcl: its hory xD
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Last edited by a moderator:

Ares

Fool me...can't get fooled again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Can AquajetBreloom and TheCanadianWifier stop being johns already and play.

Pls note this is an XY tournament so no megas, dpunch slurpuff, adaptability dragalge etc. etc.

Also a reminder to Aladyyn Wepwn Davon Swagalge to play your games soon pls.

QQ I think hory is on a trip somewhere or something like that, so in an effort to get this finish I'll get the next round posted soon, unless he comes back and wants to finish this up.

Deadline is Monday the first of December.

Edit: the OP has been updated with ppl's wins, so QQ, omfuga, and marj can see what pokes they have remaining.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)