Seriously, look at the damn thing.
  1. it's so fluffy
  2. has the most adorable eyes in existence
  3. it's goddamn fluffy
  4. it's just begging for a hug
  5. did i mention how fluffy it is?
#FlareonForS
(i could settle for A)

EDIT: where the hell is ninetales and how did samurott make A rank?

I'm going to add support for one of my favorite pokemon to join the cuteability rankings:

-> S/A tier: Altaria fits the criteria for "S" ranking:

Reserved for Pokemon that are the cutest in the NU metagame. These Pokemon are undeniably cute, whether it is due to a quirky personality or because they are so damn squeezable. Pokemon in this tier have very few flaws that are patched up by numerous positive traits.
It's super cute (regardless of how you feel about it) and so gosh darn fluffy with its cloud wings and body that it just begs to be hugged and loved. It's fairly obvious why it got a mega (for ORAS) and became a dragon/fairy, so it soon will be able to become even more fluffy and hug-worthy.

In addition, its pokedex data since its first appearance in Ruby/Sapphire correlates with its cuteability:

Black/White: If it bonds with a person, it will gently envelop the friend with its soft wings, then hum.

X: It flies gracefully through the sky. Its melodic humming makes you feel like you're in a dream.

Y: On sunny days, it flies freely through the sky and blends into the clouds. It sings in a beautiful soprano.
At the very least, Altaria deserves to be ranked A. How can you not love it?

Last edited:
I demand Flareon for S rank fluffy warm cuddles and snuggles. A rank at the very least. I mean, come on, how could you NOT want to just take it up in your arms and hug and snuggle it? It's just a big ol' ball of warm cuddly love.

Altaria also needs to go straight to A/S rank because fluffy flying singing dragon that never got over sitting on your head pretending it was a hat from when it was a Swablu is outrageously adorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)