NU Index and Reservation Thread MK II

Status
Not open for further replies.

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Yeah can someone update this? All of my analyses are at least in the QC stage which should be marked "In Progress." Can I also get stamps? NU QC has been dead for quite some time now.
Yeah, and on top of that, why did you guys change bojangles name to ibojangles?

He's only ibo on irc...

shnen

שוני
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hi, sorry but I'd like to ask for Charizard to be reassigned as I don't really have the time at the moment.

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Amoonguss and Ursaring need to be marked "in progress"

Jynx should also be removed from the priority list
Done. Also would have been nice if you posted that they were in skeleton form as you posted them, as I updated the OP based on the posts in this thread. ~

Joeyboy

Has got the gift of gab
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Sorry if this comment is real noobish but are there any pokemon still free to reserve, I've been looking through the Low Priorities list on this thread and it seems they all already have analysis'.

*Thanks DTC for the speedy response!

Sorry if this comment is real noobish but are there any pokemon still free to reserve, I've been looking through the Low Priorities list on this thread and it seems they all already have analysis'.
This thread is for updates for Pokemon that need it. A lot of Pokemon on the low priority list might not need an update right now.

erisia

Innovative new design!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Bastiodon could use an update. We need to re-establish why you would use it over Golem and Probopass; namely, it being the best user of Roar in the tier, and being able to use Metal Burst to hit pokemon that attempt to bring it down to Sturdy. Plus, some of the teammates and counters could use updating.

November Blue

A universe where hot chips don't exist :(
is a Contributor Alumnus
I'm going to have to relinquish Emboar. Reserving it in the first place was a mistake, as I don't use it much, so updating it would be a problem. I've got no idea how to use the thing either, and I think that someone else would be able to write a much better analysis for it.

Instead, could I please reserve Tropius? The current analysis has only two sets, and I think it has a lot of untapped potential.

well now that sun is a rather common strategy, I think Tropious needs to be looked at and tested again, so NoBlue if you get some good evedince for potential sets I'd be glad to throw you a bone.

in other news sawk is up.

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
i would like to vouch for Klang to have an onsite analysis after countless test battles. I was using it on a trop joke team, and to my surprise. it did rather well! utilizing its bulk and access to shift gear, a sub breaking move, and steel typing to set up on and KO many threats in the tier, and getting many late game sweeps. it even sets up on the primier physical wall, Tangela! (although quagsire hard walls it). it has 398 speed after one shift gear, outrunning the entire unboosted tier, after two shift gears it is very hard to revenge kill klang without priority. Surviving golem's EQ and shift gearing/Gear Grinding back as nice as well. I would like QC to at least take klang into consideration and get back to me later, thank you :)

shnen

שוני
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm also definitely vouching for Klang, I used it a bit ago and it surpassed expectations entirely. It is especially good with the lack of Quagsire lately, and I agree that it deserves an analysis

also if molk doesn't have the time to write it which is the impression I've gained from talking to him then I'd like to do it :)
turns out exams was just me overreacting massively, I don't need to do too much revision haha, sorry about dropping Zard as I'm regretting it now lol

edit: uh wait lol can I take zard back??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)