NU Index and Reservation Thread MK II

Status
Not open for further replies.

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Oh yeah, Garbodor is done. And don't forget to remove my Gorebyss reservation, like we talked about on IRC.

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Updated based on the posts in this thread. If I missed anything, please post here or inform me.

Django

Started from the bottom...
is a Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
[19:01] Djangoo so yeah cbb
[19:01] Djangoo can I take over Kangaskhan
[19:01] Djangoo since you will never do it
[19:01] Djangoo lol
[19:01] cbb I told dtc to take it away from me like
[19:01] cbb 2 weeks ago
[19:01] cbb ??
[19:01] Djangoo ??
[19:01] Djangoo well DTC sucks then

I would like to reserve Kangaskhan pls

I asked cbb about that 4 times. Each time he never responded.

Anyways, sure.

Also, Rampardos is open for reservation now.

shnen

שוני
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
ok I'll take rampardos :D
also can you put that I have zard back now as you said I could have it and I moced it back etc etc

TrollFreak

(╮°-°)╮┳━┳ (╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
is a Contributor Alumnus
Gonna have to drop both Altaria and Leafeon, sorry for keeping them so long!

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I'm going to drop my analyses. I've become far busier than I imagined I would be as of late and unable to consistently write. Also, these are analyses that really need to go up, so I really shouldn't be holding onto them as long as I already have. Would prefer someone who will write them quickly to pick them up (you can continue from where my skeletons have left off, for the most part). Anyone who takes Samurott, I already have a good chunk of the skeleton in mind so if you want my input before posting it I will certainly give it (hint: you'll get it in QC form later anyway).

As BW2 is around the corner (June 23rd), I suggest that you guys don't write up your analyses yet. Depending on the changes we might have a total NU c&c revamp.

Also, I'm updating the index now. TrollFreak, make sure you finish both of the Pokemon that you reserved.

jake

underdog of the year
As BW2 is around the corner (June 23rd), I suggest that you guys don't write up your analyses yet. Depending on the changes we might have a total NU c&c revamp.
Just to clarify this to everyone, I personally don't care at this point in time what you do with your analyses. If you're midway through writing them, might as well go all out and finish them. If you've only got a skeleton up, you can sit back and relax until BW2/tiering shifts happen. You could also power write and finish them up. There will be no negative implications for holding back on your analysis.

However, please do keep this in mind: If you finish your analysis pre-shifts and it is uploaded, you are not obligated to re-write it if there are significant changes to the Pokemon in question. Someone else can pick it up at that point. If you choose to withhold writing until the shifts occur, you are obligated to update your skeleton/analysis (if you're midway through writing, you will be requested to post an updated skeleton, with any and all new changes) and finish it on a timely basis. Do whatever you like, but you will have to finish analyses no matter what you do. I'm also not a fan of this backup -- there will be (reasonable) deadlines after the shifts occur to try to get everyone writing and get these analyses through. Thanks for your time!

On a last and somewhat related note, I would really appreciate it if the owners of analyses that haven't gone up yet (Ludicolo, Sawsbuck, Eelektross, Charizard) would try to finish their analyses as quickly as they can. It's a little saddening knowing that these Pokemon have gone 3+ months without a single NU analysis onsite, so let's get working on them please!

Not exactly relevant, but whatever. There were a few new QC changes recently:

• Zebraiken is now the leader of NU QC.
  • Oglemi and tennisace have been removed from QC due to inactivity/quitting Smogon, respectively.
  • In preparation of BW2 and the recently removal of Oglemi and tennisace, the following members have been added to NU QC: Amarillo, Raseri, and shnen.

Not so sure if this is the correct thread to make this argument, however, with the inclusion of the new hidden hollows, wouldn't Imposter Ditto warrant an analysis seeing as it is released?

jake

underdog of the year
Not so sure if this is the correct thread to make this argument, however, with the inclusion of the new hidden hollows, wouldn't Imposter Ditto warrant an analysis seeing as it is released?
Yes. NU C&C will be updated sometime in the near future, due to the massive changes from BW2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)