NU Index and Reservation Thread MK III

Sawk is written and just needs GP now.

Also Can I reserve Electrode? I've played with it extensively and think I can give it an update that it deserves.

Yeah sure Raseri you can have Electrode. I'll update the OP in a bit.

Also, Solrock is now available for reservation.

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Gonna have to give Braviary up.

I don't really have time for three analyses atm, as I have things to do IRL. I'll get the other two up next week though.

Yonko7

Guns make you stupid. Duct tape makes you smart.
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hey, finished Seismitoad and ready for GP checks.

Gonna go through and see if anything needs to be updated, or w.e

I think that Vileplume needs to be updated or SCMSed, because it mentions Magmortar, and Quagsire.

Vanilluxe mentions Magmortar and Quag.

Exploud now has Scrappy avaviliable, so I think the analysis could use an update. Proof

Granbull, mentions Tangrowth, Steelix and Dusknoir in the analyses.

Beedrill got Drill Run via BW2. So now it has a easier time hitting Rocks, and Steels and with Sniper it could work.

Edit: If Beedrill needs a revamp or update, I'll happily do it.

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
All of these things are being done / have been already looked over by QC members, Yonko. I appreciate your work but I'm already going through the entire tier (although it's been at a somewhat slow pace) to determine exactly what needs to be updated or changed on the onsite analyses. Here's a link.

Also, the Granbull analysis you're referencing is the RU one. For some reason we don't have a Granbull NU analysis onsite? .-.

Yonko7

is a Contributor Alumnus
Double post, talked to Zeb and I'll be doing a NU Granbull analysis.

erisia

Innovative new design!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reserving Magmar, both of my analyses are just waiting for GP checks now. And I deserve some compensation for Magmortar leaving the tier >:[

Yonko7

is a Contributor Alumnus
I'd like to reserve Dodrio please.

Also, Granbull is ready for QC.
Also waiting for Seismitoad to be GP'd.

complete legitimacy

is it cold in the water?
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Sorry guys, but I think someone else will have to take over Torterra. I haven't played a game of BW2 NU, and I don't think I'd do a good job. I think I left a pretty detailed skeleton though, and I know that someone else will do it justice!

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Gurdurr is up now everyone, yay.

Gonna wait a bit with Zangoose though. Just to see how things go with the suspect thing and all that.

Yonko7

is a Contributor Alumnus
I'd like to reserve Arbok. Someone else wanted to do Dodrio so I let them have it. Seismitoad has been sitting waiting for GP, so hopefully that doesnt count as one of my two. :3

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
klang is done and uploaded

i have another submission, but im still testing it before i put it up for QC

Reserving Garbodor.

EDIT: Also reserving Beheeyem. I've had a bit of fun testing it out, so I'll try to see what I can do with it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)