1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

NU Index and Reservation Thread MK III

Discussion in 'Archives' started by DTC, Jul 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vintage Books

Vintage Books

if anyone wants swellow its up for grabs. I have no access to ladders due to not being able to use showdown, and so anything i write will probably not be accurate due to not having played NU in a while. ja so i'm unreserving it
  2. Worldtour

Worldtour aka Swamp-Rocket
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
    Mentor

Beartic is ready for GP checks... there have been a couple amuteur GP checks so far though.
  3. Raseri

Raseri musharna fan
    is a Tutoris a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Researcher Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
    NU Co-Leader

cool I'll take Swellow
  4. Raseri

Raseri musharna fan
    is a Tutoris a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Researcher Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
    NU Co-Leader

updates on my stuff:
    Electrode and Sawk are onsite
    Offensive Vileplume is on site and should be added to the additional sets section
    Piloswine, Combusken, and Swellow are waiting for GP checks

I'd also like to take Gabite, as its current analysis does not show its role in the metagame. So if I can have that it would be great :)
  5. Zebraiken

Zebraiken seize the day
    is a member of the Site Staffis an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Server Moderatoris a Super Moderator Alumnus
    NU Co-Leader

The OP should be updated. Those of you who have reservations / haven't written your stuff yet, get the show on the road! Note: I removed the list of mons to reserve as that was just being generally confusing. :I

I'm also going to write Torterra from C_L's skeleton and reserve Fraxure. !_!
  6. wiithepeople

wiithepeople

Took control of Spinda from diinbong. It is ready.
  7. Zebraiken

Zebraiken seize the day
    is a member of the Site Staffis an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Server Moderatoris a Super Moderator Alumnus
    NU Co-Leader

no
  8. Mafeking

Mafeking channels his inner Wolverine
    is a Contributor Alumnus

^ hahahahahahaha

Spinda is so adorable someone please give it an adorable analysis.

on that note Zeb's letting me do the Ledian joke analysis (get owned, Oglemi) because I'm p bored

edit: oh god I went on the wikipedia article for ladybugs in order to get some funny insight and all I took away from the article was a picture of ladybugs mating D:
  9. Raseri

Raseri musharna fan
    NU Co-Leader

electabuzz please
  10. SuperJOCKE

SuperJOCKE Lowtier Warrior!
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon

11. Shelmet

Shelmet

Can I reserve Beartic?
  12. Zebraiken

Zebraiken seize the day
    NU Co-Leader

13. Shelmet

Shelmet

14. Shelmet

Shelmet

So can I reserve octillery instead?
  15. Shelmet

Shelmet

gah un reserving octillery got no time
  16. Jukain

Jukain fuck redew
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon

octillery and marowak shall belong to me
  17. breh

breh
    is a Smogon IRC AOPis a Tiering Contributor

Zeb gave me permission to take Spinda on IRC.
  18. Raseri

Raseri musharna fan
    NU Co-Leader

doing a Corsola update
  19. Zebraiken

Zebraiken seize the day
    NU Co-Leader

This is outdated. Something new will be up shortly.

'til then, hold onto your pants.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)