NU Index and Reservation Thread MK III

if anyone wants swellow its up for grabs. I have no access to ladders due to not being able to use showdown, and so anything i write will probably not be accurate due to not having played NU in a while. ja so i'm unreserving it

updates on my stuff:
Electrode and Sawk are onsite
Offensive Vileplume is on site and should be added to the additional sets section
Piloswine, Combusken, and Swellow are waiting for GP checks

I'd also like to take Gabite, as its current analysis does not show its role in the metagame. So if I can have that it would be great :)

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
The OP should be updated. Those of you who have reservations / haven't written your stuff yet, get the show on the road! Note: I removed the list of mons to reserve as that was just being generally confusing. :I

I'm also going to write Torterra from C_L's skeleton and reserve Fraxure. !_!

Mafeking

channels his inner Wolverine
is a Contributor Alumnus
^ hahahahahahaha

Spinda is so adorable someone please give it an adorable analysis.

on that note Zeb's letting me do the Ledian joke analysis (get owned, Oglemi) because I'm p bored

edit: oh god I went on the wikipedia article for ladybugs in order to get some funny insight and all I took away from the article was a picture of ladybugs mating D:

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
This is outdated. Something new will be up shortly.

'til then, hold onto your pants.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)