NU Index and Reservation Thread

ebeast

she's probably sexting nprtprt
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I don't see Mawile reserved so I would like to reserve it. I've been trying out a cool set with decent success.

shnen

שוני
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
the OP says to double post instead of editing, so here we go:
Just pointing out that Whirlipede is in both the NFE list and the can be reserved list, which is he actually?

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
God damn it Oglemi... I can ensure you that I didn't put it on the NFE list.

Updated with Lickilicky.

erisia

Innovative new design!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'd like to reserve Whiscash for my final NU analysis. The original derpfish!

Also, what's happening with Bibarel out of interest? It's not on the index or the joke analysis section.

I'd like to argue that Natu deserves an analysis. With Eviolite, its defenses are decent, and Magic Bounce is an awesome ability to have. Thoughts?

Also I'm reserving it if it is allowed an analysis xD

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Way ahead of you. I've already talked to tennisace about it, and he said it's going to be put on hold until January.

Oh, and updated. Also, Bibarel is back in it's place, the priority list. (If you see a missing Pokémon you know is supposed to be on either lists, please report it, thank you)

EDIT:

@erisiascape Whiscash has a Skeleton tag now and its link have been added, so you don't need to post about that.

Also, asked tennisace about Bronzor and got a no, so it's going to be put on the NFE list. And like you all know, you can't reserve any Pokémon on that list. More info in the OP about that.

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
Updated.

Also, Carvanha and Staryu have been put on the NFE. tennisace will test both of them when the tier shifts happen, so they are not open for reservation until he's tested them. Mantyke has also been added to the NFE list, but won't be tested and is not open for reservation at any point, unless you argue for it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)