NU Index and Reservation Thread

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Ok, updated with the above.

I also went through the index and added every missing link available.

It's nice if you post your link right away after you've posted your skeleton. :)

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Updated.

And that's all. All available Pokémon have now been reserved.

So, if you want to reserve another Pokémon, you'll have to wait until any potential NFE's are made available (Baltoy, Bronzor, Carvanha, and Staryu might be available at some point, who knows).

Keep up the good work!

ebeast

she's probably sexting nprtprt
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Updating status on Mawile, it has now been written and awaiting GP checks!

EDIT: I think my analysis is the first one to be reporting Written on here.

ebeast

she's probably sexting nprtprt
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
@enraged, they weren't supposed to be written til January, that's why you're ahead of the pack :/
oh, well to be honest I had it written out before I even put it in bullet point form, due to lack of knowledge on making analysis(W/e the plural of that is)... lol
Oh well changing it only takes a few minutes

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
oh, well to be honest I had it written out before I even put it in bullet point form, due to lack of knowledge on making analysis(W/e the plural of that is)... lol
Oh well changing it only takes a few minutes
It will likely still have to be re-looked at by QC. You can leave your write-up in a spoiler if you like like I've done here, but having both your write-up and the skeleton would be your best bet.

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
Updated.

@EnragedBeast

Yeah, these guys pretty much covered it all. Don't write it up before January's tier shifts. That applies to all of us.

Also, only two GP checks are required ( [GP 0/2] ).

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
Ok, updated with Raichu. And Fearow...

Anyways.

Porygon will be added to the list of Pokémon tennisace is going to test when the tier shift happens.

The list:
Baltoy
Carvanha
Porygon
Staryu

Look forward to that people.

I noticed that Lesser Smaug (may he rest in peace in bannedland) has Corsola and Sunflora reserved.

I hereby recant my claim to never reserve shitty mons again, and request to take over both of them!

It wasn't an objection, you can't overrule it >.>

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
No can do waterwarrior. You already have 6 analyses reserved. Sorry.

If someone wants them, you can post here to notify me and I'll give them to you (Corsola and Sunflora).

Updated with Camerupt.

Oh yeah waterwarrior:

OBJECTION OVERRULED! (or something, the judge says so in UMvC3)

Important stuffs:
The analyses for: Dugtrio, Poliwrath, Magneton, Rhydon, Slowking, Lanturn, Smeargle, Roselia, Lanturn, Scolipede, Klinklang, and Druddigon are now obsolete, as they all moved up a tier, so what should we do with them?

Also, the only thing we got was Victreebel, so that now needs an analysis too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)