1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

NU Index and Reservation Thread

Discussion in 'Archives' started by SuperJOCKE, Dec 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zebraiken

Zebraiken GANONBOARF
    is a member of the Site Staffis an official Team Rateris a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Server Moderator
    NU Co-Leader

I believe the plan was if they were to move up, those analysis holders could work on the RU analysis if it did not already exist. They obviously won't be allowed to be written for NU.
  2. Steamroll

Steamroll Tasty
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Lanturn was listed twice !_!

But yeah most of them already got an RU analysis done and we should at least keep the skellies locked incase they fall back to NU again.
  3. Oglemi

Oglemi THE DREAM IS REAL
    is a Tournament Directoris a member of the Site Staffis a Community Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris an Administratoris a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
    C&C Leader

We're simply moving them to Locked and Outdated, no use in keeping them lol.....

Also, the plan of action is that every thread is probably going to have to go back through QC since we lost a lot of important stuff, so things are obviously going to change.
  4. waterwarrior

waterwarrior

Now that my Roselia analysis has been locked:

Of course, its just Corsola now, but nevertheless.

Fuck yeah workloads.
  5. tennisace

tennisace another eggnog, please
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
    Social Media Chief

Please DO NOT EDIT IN YOUR WRITTEN ANALYSES yet. Oglemi and I need to have a quick chat on how we're going to handle everything with the tier changes. If a mon you reserved went up to RU (or OU) you aren't responsible for it anymore and it doesn't count to your totals for reserved analyses. If you still haven't posted a skeleton, please complete it asap and submit it, keeping in mind the tier changes.
  6. Steamroll

Steamroll Tasty

Stantler is UP! None of my reservations have gone into RU so I'm safe.

**EDIT: Should I also reset my QC count on all my contribs? I have them in my sig so it shouldn't take too long.
  7. tennisace

tennisace another eggnog, please
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
    Social Media Chief

Ok I'm just going to make an executive decision here. It is the author's job to make sure all references of banned mons are edited out and either deleted or replaced. For some analyses that means more work than others, but I can't help that.

You may begin writing now.
  8. Steamroll

Steamroll Tasty

All of my analysis are updated to exclude mons who moved out of NU
  9. SuperJOCKE

SuperJOCKE Deleting...
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributor

Ok, everything is now up to date. From reservations to removals and additions of Pokémon.
  10. Zebraiken

Zebraiken GANONBOARF
    is a member of the Site Staffis an official Team Rateris a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Server Moderator
    NU Co-Leader

Swellow is written.
  11. Full2Half

Full2Half

I'd like to argue for baltoy in nu. With the lack of good spinners in nu, baltoy fills the hole nicly. Dispite it's many weaknesses, it also has many resistances as well as immunities to ground and electric. It can also set up rocks, as well as duel screen. Finally, good defences when boosted by eviolite definately don't hurt its usefulness.
  12. SuperJOCKE

SuperJOCKE Deleting...
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributor

Ok, if you had read through this thread, you would have noticed this:

I advice you to read thruogh the thread before posting, as the Pokémon you vouch for could have been rejected etc. before. This applies for everyone.
  13. Full2Half

Full2Half

14. November Blue

November Blue NO YOUTUBE, I DO NOT WANT TO WATCH VIDEOS AT MAX VOLUME!!
    is a Contributor Alumnus

Knew I'd lose Klinklang... Shame.

I'm taking over Gurdurr for Alice.
  15. ebeast

ebeast she's probably sexting nprtprt
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Thankfully Mawile didn't have much mention of preshift mons. Mawile is now written!
  16. Lady Salamence

Lady Salamence
    is a Smogon Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

i wrote up volbeat
  17. Molk

Molk Crustle knocked off the opposing Rhydon's Assault Vest!
    is a Tutoris a member of the Site Staffis an official Team Rateris a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Smogon IRC AOPis a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
    RU Co-Leader

smeargle moved up :(
  18. Lady Salamence

Lady Salamence
    is a Smogon Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

my mistake fixed
  19. 49

is a Contributor to Smogon

20. waterwarrior

waterwarrior

21. AccidentalGreed

AccidentalGreed "Smogon friends" is an oxymoron.
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogon

Never mind about the Wigglytuff reservation. As a note to anybody taking it: It's no Chansey.
  22. Endorfins

Endorfins Your Worst Nightmare
    is a Contributor Alumnus

23. marilli

marilli
    is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Phione is ready for GP, and my other 4 thingys will be up very shortly.
  24. SuperJOCKE

SuperJOCKE Deleting...

Updated.

And Wigglytuff is available again.
  25. NatGeo

NatGeo kauai
    is a Contributor Alumnus

Emboar is up and in Copyediting!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)