1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

NU Index and Reservation Thread

Discussion in 'Archives' started by SuperJOCKE, Dec 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Omicron

Omicron
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Well technically I had reserved Pikachu before all these other mons, but then it was taken away from me due to being an NFE that was 'not viable' :(

but w/e

Leafeon skeleton is up and ready for QC.

Edit: Steamroll is a big poophead >:[
  2. SuperJOCKE

SuperJOCKE Lowtier Warrior!
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributor

I know Omi, and I'm sorry about that, but I can't give you anymore Pokémon until you write at least two of the ones you have now. Those are the rules y'know. :(
  3. NatGeo

NatGeo sun's coming up
    is a Contributor Alumnus

I just felt like using a ! , jeez lol
  4. waterwarrior

waterwarrior

Corsola's long way of saying "don't use this" analysis is up.
  5. Santuga

Santuga

Piloswine and Articuno are now written
  6. col49

col49 mi amor
    is a Contributor to Smogon

7. Steamroll

Steamroll Tasty
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Dibs on Pikachu!!!

EDIT: Beautifly is ready for GP checking!!!
  8. MikeDecIsHere

MikeDecIsHere And the haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate.
    is a Battle Server Moderatoris a Smogon Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Seismitoed is finally written. Sorry it took so long. IRL commitments and such
  9. tennisace

tennisace
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
    Social Media Chief

Liepard and Parasect are now open for reservation again.

Edit: Grumpig and Purugly are also open for reservation again.
    Edit2: Noctowl is up for reservation.
    Edit3: Vileplume is up for reservation.
  10. Brammi

Brammi

I'll take Grumpig and Purugly

Screw it, I'd like Noctowl too.
  11. tennisace

tennisace
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
    Social Media Chief

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

If you have reserved an analysis but have not posted a skeleton, you have until January 31st to do so.

If you have posted a skeleton but not written the analysis, you have until February 29th to do so.

Failure to do either will result in analyses being reassigned and an infraction. This is plenty of time to get them written. If you cannot get your analyses done in the assigned timeframe, please PM me sooner rather than later. They will be reassigned with no penalty.
  12. Komodo

Komodo I have a custom title?
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

I'll do Parasect for you guys. On another note, I'm writing Octillery right now, been swamped with work lately, but I'm on it!
  13. tennisace

tennisace
    Social Media Chief

Bibarel is now open for reservation.
  14. MikeDecIsHere

is a Battle Server Moderatoris a Smogon Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Taking over Carracosta for Windsong
  15. prem

prem failed abortion
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Server Moderator

giving absol to lady salamence just because i dont have that much time to write them all. ill be finishing the other 2 for sure though.
  16. waterwarrior

waterwarrior

This does not mean they have to have passed GP by March, right? Just write them up?
  17. tennisace

tennisace
    Social Media Chief

Well they should be written before the drop-dead date of February 29th but, no, they don't have to be through GP by March.
  18. SuperJOCKE

is a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributor

Ok, updated with one exceptions:

I can't give Absol to Lady Salamence because he/she already have three analyses and even though one of them is written, unbadged members are only allowed 2 at a time.

Also, Pikachu and Purugly are still open for reservation due to different circumstances.
  19. prem

prem failed abortion
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Server Moderator

okay then he expressed intrest in taking it so i assumed he could. well anyway im dropping absol due to lack of time
  20. steviestar

steviestar

I'd like to reserve Vileplume if it's still available.

edit: If Pikachu is open I'll reserve him too.
  21. TrollFreak

TrollFreak (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ (╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
    is a Contributor Alumnus

Reseving Absol
  22. steviestar

steviestar

23. SuperJOCKE

Easing things up.
  24. tennisace

tennisace
    Social Media Chief

Exploud is now open for reservation.
  25. MikeDecIsHere

Seismitoad is complete

Edit: not done yet, need someone to GP the second paragraph in AC
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)