1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

NU Index and Reservation Thread

Discussion in 'Archives' started by SuperJOCKE, Dec 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. November Blue

November Blue NO YOUTUBE, I DO NOT WANT TO WATCH VIDEOS AT MAX VOLUME!!
    is a Contributor Alumnus

Hey, Maractus looks like a lot of fun! Can I please reserve it? I know that I already have Miltank and Simisear, but I can have them finished very soon, so it wouldn't be a problem.
  2. Bluecaptain

Bluecaptain

3. SuperJOCKE

SuperJOCKE Lowtier Warrior!
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon

Update.

NoBlue got Maractus.
  4. November Blue

November Blue NO YOUTUBE, I DO NOT WANT TO WATCH VIDEOS AT MAX VOLUME!!
    is a Contributor Alumnus

5. tennisace

tennisace brock you like a hurricane
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
    Twitter Head

So I'm going to be assigning joke analyses starting now. You need to PM me with a short paragraph or two of humorous writing in order to reserve a joke analysis. If I think you're funny enough, you get to pick an analysis. If I don't, well, tough. Do not post in this thread reserving them unless I clear you first, or you will be infracteleted. Standard reserving rules apply btw, if you have too many analyses you'll have to wait to take them.

edit: The paragraphs you send me can be about non-Pokemon things, and in fact I'd prefer they weren't about Pokemon.
  6. Afti

Afti

If it's at all possible I'd like to reserve Delibird.

tennisedit: this is approved
  7. erisia

erisia (macho) brace yourselves
    is a Contributor to Smogon

Electabuzz has been written up. Find the link. :p
  8. Swaggersaurus

Swaggersaurus I DON'T NEED A MAN
    is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

messer tennins says i can reserve farfetch'd!!
  9. Texas Cloverleaf

Texas Cloverleaf meh
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Server Moderatoris a Contributor Alumnus

10. dragonuser

dragonuser Today, tomorrow, and always with a frozen heart
    is a Tutoris an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a World Cup of Pokemon defending champion

Can I take over Delcatty and Fearow both OPs haven't been on in a month.
  11. waterwarrior

waterwarrior

Corsola is finally written! Hooray for buckling down and getting to work!
  12. tennisace

is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
    Twitter Head

yes
  13. SuperJOCKE

is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon

I want you to be aware that you are taking over these to write them. So I don't want to see new skeletons, but you just copy the existing ones in a new thread and write them from there. tennis or Zeb, if you see this post, lock the threads in the two above links.

Updated with the rest.

Omicron took over Kingler to write it.
  14. Swaggersaurus

is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

flareon is written and awaits gp checks :)
  15. tennisace

Twitter Head

PS people if I do approve you for a joke analysis there is no need to post a skeleton. If you don't hear back from me right away, you probably didn't get one.
  16. metsrule158

metsrule158 Don't disturb him on his break.
    is a Contributor Alumnus

I would just like to notify you that the Regigigas link on the first page of the index links to the Glaceon analysis by Alice.
  17. SuperJOCKE

I updated the index with this:

18. RitterCat

RitterCat
    is an Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Contributor Alumnus

19. Swaggersaurus

flareon is now done and ready for upload, and tennis has approved me for ledian :)
  20. Afti

Afti

Oh, right- could I reserve Castform?
  21. Sayonara

Sayonara don't forget

I'd like to reserve [​IMG]please. Thank you very much.

~ Expert Physics
  22. Zebraiken

Zebraiken neca eos omnes, deus suos agnoscet
    is a member of the Site Staffis an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Server Moderatoris a Super Moderator Alumnus

Refer to a few posts above you:

You can also check the OP to see if there are any unreserved analyses; at the moment, there are none. You may confer with tennisace or myself if you want to pick up an unwritten skeleton, but obviously with good reasoning (the original poster of the thread hasn't been on in a month, etc). Otherwise, you'll have to wait until the end of this month when all analyses are supposed to be written (and obviously the unwritten ones will be dropped).

edit: okay komodododo and superjockester and oggles too!! ;-;
  23. Texas Cloverleaf

Texas Cloverleaf meh
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Server Moderatoris a Contributor Alumnus

24. TrollFreak

TrollFreak (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ (╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
    is a Contributor Alumnus

Lickilcky is written (and is also better than Raichu!)
  25. SuperJOCKE

Hey, what about me and Oglemi? >:(

jk, but seriously, Oglemi and I are available too. I don't have as much power as tennisace or Oglemi, nor Zeb, but I can make some obvious decisions. Otherwise I just pass it on to tennisace, Zebraiken, or Oglemi.

Anyways, updated.

EDIT:

@Komodo Yeah, but Oglemi and tennis are the heads of NU and Zeb is QC, so I don't know how it works for you. Maybe you can decide this too, idk. Ask tennis/Oglemi or something about that.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)