NU Index and Reservation Thread

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Ok, index updated with the latest reservations.

@barry4ever Fraxure was taken by prem.

To all: Check the index before you reserve any Pokémon. Also, check previous posts until you see the lastest update notification (like this one) to see if the Pokémon you want hasn't been mentioned before. Thank you.

Also, the index is going to be updated accordingly with what tennisace said. A seperate list of "joke" Pokémon and of NFE Pokémon is going to be created. I'll notify when this is done.

breh

強いだね
I'd like machoke and cacturne.

damn you tennisace for taking camerupt; I like camerupt! ;_;

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Ok, updated with those reservations.

ATTENTION!

After going through the list with tennisace, I have compiled two new lists (making 3 in total). One is the list of "joke" Pokemon and the other is of NFE Pokemon. Info about both lists have been added so be sure to read it.

In that process Omicron has lost his Pikachu reservation, and is free to reserve a new Pokemon.

Also, in the same process three new Pokemon have been added to the priority list:

Clamperl
Frillish
Trapinch

These three are now free to be reserved.

Any questions can be directed to me. Thank you.

Oglemi

Borf
is a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
The point of reserving anything atm is so that we have skeletons, which is at least something, so that people know what to expect in the metagame. So, if you reserve anything you're expected to get a skeleton up asap and then write it with whatever changes are deemed necessary when the tier shifts happen.

Then hold my reservation until the January tier changes. This means someone else can do it if they step in fast enough.

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
Ok, the index have been updated accordingly.

And people, remember, only 4 at a time, 3 if you have work outside of NU. When those are through QC, only then are you allowed to reserve more, and only up to 2 at a time. I'm not saying that anyone has reserved more than what's allowed, just a reminder to keep track on what you reserve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)