NU Index and Reservation Thread

November Blue

A universe where hot chips don't exist :(
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hey, Maractus looks like a lot of fun! Can I please reserve it? I know that I already have Miltank and Simisear, but I can have them finished very soon, so it wouldn't be a problem.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
So I'm going to be assigning joke analyses starting now. You need to PM me with a short paragraph or two of humorous writing in order to reserve a joke analysis. If I think you're funny enough, you get to pick an analysis. If I don't, well, tough. Do not post in this thread reserving them unless I clear you first, or you will be infracteleted. Standard reserving rules apply btw, if you have too many analyses you'll have to wait to take them.

edit: The paragraphs you send me can be about non-Pokemon things, and in fact I'd prefer they weren't about Pokemon.

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Can I take over Delcatty and Fearow both OPs haven't been on in a month.
I want you to be aware that you are taking over these to write them. So I don't want to see new skeletons, but you just copy the existing ones in a new thread and write them from there. tennis or Zeb, if you see this post, lock the threads in the two above links.

Updated with the rest.

Omicron took over Kingler to write it.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
PS people if I do approve you for a joke analysis there is no need to post a skeleton. If you don't hear back from me right away, you probably didn't get one.

metsrule158

Don't disturb him on his break.
is a Contributor Alumnus
I would just like to notify you that the Regigigas link on the first page of the index links to the Glaceon analysis by Alice.

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I updated the index with this:

The list below contains the so called "joke" Pokemon. If you want to reserve a Pokemon on this list, follow the instructions in this post. Ditto will be moved to the list above when its Dream World ability is released.

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I'd like to reserve
please. Thank you very much.

~ Expert Physics
Refer to a few posts above you:

Omicron took over Kingler to write it.
You can also check the OP to see if there are any unreserved analyses; at the moment, there are none. You may confer with tennisace or myself if you want to pick up an unwritten skeleton, but obviously with good reasoning (the original poster of the thread hasn't been on in a month, etc). Otherwise, you'll have to wait until the end of this month when all analyses are supposed to be written (and obviously the unwritten ones will be dropped).

edit: okay komodododo and superjockester and oggles too!! ;-;

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
You can also check the OP to see if there are any unreserved analyses; at the moment, there are none. You may confer with tennisace or myself if you want to pick up an unwritten skeleton, but obviously with good reasoning (the original poster of the thread hasn't been on in a month, etc). Otherwise, you'll have to wait until the end of this month when all analyses are supposed to be written (and obviously the unwritten ones will be dropped).
Hey, what about me and Oglemi? >:(

jk, but seriously, Oglemi and I are available too. I don't have as much power as tennisace or Oglemi, nor Zeb, but I can make some obvious decisions. Otherwise I just pass it on to tennisace, Zebraiken, or Oglemi.

Anyways, updated.

EDIT:

@Komodo Yeah, but Oglemi and tennis are the heads of NU and Zeb is QC, so I don't know how it works for you. Maybe you can decide this too, idk. Ask tennis/Oglemi or something about that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)