NU Secret Santa

Status
Not open for further replies.

etern

is a Community Leaderis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a defending SCL Championis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
NU Leader
Inspired by Broken Phobias + Pearl

What's Secret Santa?
Secret Santa is a project in which the members of the NU community 'secretly' exchange gifts between each other. Everyone who signs up will PM me with a Pokemon or a core they'd like someone to build a team around, then; everyone who joined the project will receive one of the requests and will have to build a team with it until the submission deadline. Once the deadline is hit, I'll exchange the teams to the appropriate people. You wont know who made the request you got, and you will not know who made your team, it's a secret!
Rules

• Post 'In' to join
  • Send me a forum PM with your core / Pokemon request, make sure that the Pokemon is ranked on the NU Viability Rankings. You can request a specific set if you wish, which can be whatever you'd like.
  • Don't tell people what you requested / have to build, it's a secret.
  • Your submission should be sent through a Forum PM, not discord and not Pokemon Showdown.
  • You have until the end of the signup deadline to submit your requested core in a forum PM, or else you will not be part of the project.
  • Don't sign up if you're unable to finish the team by the deadline
  • If you get stuck with your request feel free to contact me in the same forum PM and I'll help you.
Submission Deadline: December 30 11:59 PM EST

Have Fun!

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
in

I hope that the individual who is gifted with the beauty of my core has an absolutely splendid experience crafting a masterful squad consisting of six pocket monsters in the Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon Neverused metagame!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)