50: I get to start a week
100: I get number 1 ORAS spot
200: blunder benched for me

you guys all sucks and since i don't play NU you cant trash me back ^^
ggGG black ppl wins again. Classic.

Last edited:

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
why is llamas doing power rankings if he doesn't know 2/5ths of the players. I demand someone else do them

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
And that brings us to our third ranked team on the totally unbiased, WhiteQueen inspired rankings.

None other than the BODY BAG BEARTICS captained by the egocentric Cased.

Keep in mind that at this point in the rankings any of the remaining teams is capable of pulling off the win, and it would not be surprising to see any of the top three teams in the finals.

Roster: Realistic Waters / Soulgazer / aim / Vermillion Project / blunder / Hikari / blarajan / VuvuzelaBzz / Hantsuki / papai noel / Leremyju / liberty32 / Metaphysical

Realistic Waters - Reactions to him being sold for as much as SPL star Teddeh ranged from, why would you waste that much money, he's just another ladder player, to he should be more than teddeh. My opinion can be summed up as follows: sorry, don't know you.

Soulgazer - Canadian, Bald, ex-NU mod, and someone with a funny accent all describe this player. He is known for his consistent performances in team tournaments in such as SPL, but this year he did not shine as brightly as in SPL 5. Overall I expect him to perform pretty well in this tournament if he plays in BW2 or in ORAS, but he does have a dying motivation, so that may bite him in the ass.

aim - IDM youtuber, global mod, and someone who still doesn't understand proper etiquette in the badge nominations forum, aim is a player who has solid battling ability, especially in the most recent two generations, if you give him a team that is. It is especially important if you play him that you win, otherwise he will show your shame on his youtube channel.

Vermillion Project - is this Weaville? Meh, being a big name on a dying Pokemon forum doesn't mean anything, lol.

blunder - IDM's 3rd best youtuber (wait was that blunder or chimpact? doesn't matter no one even watches, haha) is back for another round of NUPL, having a pretty underwhelming team tournament record doesn't mean you should count blunder out, he got to the semis of OST in a tier I didn't even know he played, before falling to the goddess / alt / e girl that is style. If blunder can channel his inner youtuber and perform as he does in individual tournaments, he should do fine in this NUPL.

Hikari - Bad Romance never really did much on smogon except SPL, however after a name change, Hikari had a change of heart, becoming a part of the UU community and eventually the tier leader. Hikari is an all around solid battler, proficient at many lower tiers and generations of Pokemon.

blarajan - Ex-LC tier leader and my smogon husbando, blarajan steps onto the scene after recently having picked up NU for SPL. Being the only person in smogon history to go 11-0 you can bet that blarajan is great at team tournaments. Expect him to be one of the top players on this team :].

VuvuzelaBuzz - Probably someone from PO, sorry, don't know you.

Hantsuki - Brazilian E girl, Hantsuki is better known as an old gens player as of recent. Not sure how much experience she has in any NU tier, but she does know the mechanics to old tiers such as ADV quite well. I don't really know what to expect to be quite honest.

Papai Noel - Good managers know to get Brazilians in pairs. Papai Noel gets a lot of flack for being a sogeking puppet, but he seems like a pretty cute user to me n_n.

Leremyju - sorry, don't know you.

Liberty32 - SPL utility player, roscoe has been know to be pretty clutch when subbed in. Perhaps he will be a clutch sub for this team, I'm not sure how much NU he's played, but if he can pick up any tier an SPL team needs, he'll probably be able to pick it up relatively quick.

Metaphysical - Sorry, don't know you.

Cased - Ahh, Cased. If I am Whitequeen then Cased is my Kokoloko (except with less sexual tension). His large ego and my indomitable sass can never be in the same place for too long without some kind of sparks flying. Well known for his innovative sets and "I'm better than you" attitude Cased is actually a pretty good player, as much as it pains me to admit. And after having been on a team with him for an SPL, he can be a pretty good teammate, although the recent youtube video leads me to believe that may have changed. Overall I expect solid performances and obnoxiously confident posts from Cased during this years NUPL.

FireMage if I knew all the players this wouldn't be a WQ inspired power ranking, are you new?

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
On to the number 2 ranked team this season, a team full of strong, cute, and fake girl users, none other than my own:

ATOMIC ARTICUNOS, managed by none other than Farm League Veteran Finchinator!

Good adjective btw.

Roster: Django / Teddeh / Montsegur / ium / MetalGro$$ / atomicllamas / Tricking / Pearl. / KratosMana / ZoroDark / Blapperl / HJAD / bugzinator / Karppi

Django - Djangod is an older member of the NU community and the best NUer for the SPL5 Classiest, Djangoo is experienced not only in the tournament scene but also in all of the meta games in this premiere league. This means that Django can pull a win from any spot on the roster.

Teddeh - Long thought to be another below average ladder player, Teddeh rose to SPL stardom after it was clear that annoyer was not alive enough to play in SPL (FREE ANNOYER). In spite of his poor performance in the NU open (not his fault he was paired with a god in the first round ;o), he has proved himself on the tournament scene with his 7-2 record, using both skill and luck to achieve wins. Nothings stopping a lucky and good player like Teddeh, haha.

Montsegur - NU mod and controversial suspect view haver, Montsegur is new to the scene as of the 6th generation. His meteoric rise to power in the NU community probably indicates more about his posting ability than actual battling skill, but that isn't to say he isn't a threat in the NU tier. Given his vast experience in NU, he will likely have an above average record at the end of the season.

ium - Smogon's cutest user and long time NU community member, ium is an excellent team builder, and a capable player. During SPL6 he probably went ~ 15-5 against Finchinator, so clearly he is capable of playing.

MetalGro$$ - Part one of the Belgian brothers core, MetalGro$$ did quite well in GS3, almost making it to playoffs in spite of being mostly an OU player. Metal is used to picking up different meta games for team tournaments, so he should have not trouble picking up NU here.

atomicllamas - Finalist in the DPP NU smogon tournament, BW2 NU allstar player to make the tournament with the least number of minitours played, slayer of Tennisace and Teddeh in the NU open 3, and SPL 6 substitute goddess, atomicllamas is not a threat to take lightly in this tournament. His creative team building and charming good looks will certainly carry him far in this tournament.

Tricking - Doubles allstar and lucky af Italian, Tricking is very experienced in every ORAS tier, and NU is no exception. You can expect Tricking to have a solid record aided by his luck.

Pearl. - Fake girl and LoL expert, in spite of what Reymedy says, Pearl. has a long history of tournament appearances, having started in SPL 4 when he was only one year over the coppa limit. If Pearl. decides not to die playing league then he will surely do excellent work for this team.

Kratosmana - This nigga has 2 team trophies, need I say more, lol.

ZoroDark - Part two of the Belgian brothers core, ZoroDark hasn't been quite as successful as his brother on the tournament scene, and unfortunately for him, is primarily an ubers player. Zorodark is a strong battler, however, and has seen plenty of tournament success on PO, it should carry over to NUPL 3 imo.

Blapperl - He will kill you with his fairies

HJAD - His fairies are going to slay you

bugzinator - PO lower tier player, bugzinator is relatively new to the smogon tournament scene. His consistant and solid performance in SPL 6 proves that he is generally a capable player. Already won a game too, what a lord.

Karppi - He will beat you with his fairies at least 2/3 times.

Finchinator - SPL try hard and (ex?) PO OUTL, Finchinator is an excellent team mate, he spends his time making up page long scouting reports on the other team and helping his teammates build and test. Essentially his extreme lameness makes him an excellent teammate and given his long history of management in tournaments (mostly on PO), he should also do well in that regard. His solid plays and heavy preparation also make him a threat in any tier.

Told you these were totally unbiased o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)