Status
Not open for further replies.

jay

I’m thinking bout changing the culture
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Beat Raseri earlier today, didn't know if i was supposed to post or not

Kiyo

the cowboy kid
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
For future reference, the only time you are required to post a win or a loss is if you do not see the spreadsheet updated within 5 hours of your game. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16zG0GDDm3UK6PrHu4sGcx-0WUyY6NxkhKIZ9OQK_KAE/edit#gid=0

Sign-Ups are also rolling until we have a crowned champion, i believe there are only a few users with 4 wins at this point so it's still anyones game. For those of you unmotivated by the current prize, I am currently working on finding something more desirable.

Orphic

perhaps
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Kiyo I just like posting my replays and watching others battles cos there's so many great battles being played cos of this, it's the best time to be in the NU room on PS rn, you can find great battles going on all the time.

So here we go, another guardian defeated by the power of Future Sight:

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/nu-240803751

gg Blapperl n_n

EDIT: rip gotta restart now

Last edited:

Kiyo

the cowboy kid
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Reminder that after 2 losses you have to wait 24 hours and then re-start your challenge, i'll be updating the spreadsheet tonight and highlighting users who have 2 or more losses. after the highlight goes away you are free to re-challenge the bridge

edit: pm me on smogon or ps if you've already waited 24 hours and some of your losses should be carried over, its pretty difficult to tell atm

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)