Nuns' Trade Thread 2.0 (now open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested in a Modest (female, if possible) Scrappy Whismur, and the Darumaka you mentioned. Pick which two of mine you'd like most?

Thank you. Having not been here trading for a while I expected this would be the case with some of these legends but I wasn't sure which ones. Put them all figuring somebody would tell me, lol. They have been removed now.
Okay i pick sheer force cranidos and calm flabebe how long do u think itll take u to breed those

CMT for
#251 Celebi
OT: WIN2011
ID No: 02211
Nature: Calm
Ability: Natural Cure
IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Moves: Giga Drain / Recover / Thunder Wave / U-turn
Battle Ready: Yes, 252 HP 236 SDef 20 Spd
Region: Johto
#386 Deoxys
OT: Gamestp
ID No: 06218
Nature: Timid
Ability: Pressure
Moves: Magic Coat / Spikes / Stealth Rock / Taunt
Battle Ready: Yes, 252 HP 252 Spd 4 SDef
Region: Sinnoh

Oh, right. I can breed jolly poison heal shroomish with egg moves focus punch, drain punch, seed bomb
I just need adamant 31/31/31/x/31/x weak armor onix, nothing more:)
Ok, done deal. I'll breed you a 5 IV since it's something I really want atm.

CMT for these two
Interested in the HP Fire Gothita and Knock Off Scyther, let me know if that's cool with you.

Cmt for the keldeo

I have access to darumaka and possibly spritzee
If you can get me that Spritzee then we have a deal.

Okay i pick sheer force cranidos and calm flabebe how long do u think itll take u to breed those
I should have them ready within the next few hours but I will keep you posted.

CMT for
#251 Celebi
OT:
WIN2011
#386 Deoxys
OT:
Gamestp
Interested in your Azelf and Mew :)

Interested in the HP Fire Gothita and Knock Off Scyther, let me know if that's cool with you.

Give me a day or two and I should have it done

Alright, sounds great, I'll need to find someone to clone my Mew however (Azelf is pre-cloned) . I'll tell you when Im done

Forgot to list my interests of yours. Unfortunately, I can't access my thread at the moment (seems to be down for me) and I can't update my own Legends. Are any of your Legends available on 5th Gen and available for tutoring by the way?

I can get you the damaruka i have one in a pokeball but if you would like it in a certain ball i will go catch it. And breed it 31/31/31/x/31/31

Alright, sounds great, I'll need to find someone to clone my Mew however (Azelf is pre-cloned) . I'll tell you when Im done
I can do it if you can't find anyone else.

Forgot to list my interests of yours. Unfortunately, I can't access my thread at the moment (seems to be down for me) and I can't update my own Legends. Are any of your Legends available on 5th Gen and available for tutoring by the way?
No they're not unfortunately. I don't have any access to gen 5 games. Let me know how you go with your thread, or PM me the new legends if you like? Hope it's sorted for you soon!

I can get you the damaruka i have one in a pokeball but if you would like it in a certain ball i will go catch it. And breed it 31/31/31/x/31/31
I'm waiting to hear back from someone that already offered Darumaka, if that doesn't happen I'll get back to you.

That works for me, but I still need to get the Gothita cloned. Can you clone or should I find someone?
I can do it, no probs. I'm at work atm but I should be home in around 6-7 hours. Is that ok for you?

No they're not unfortunately. I don't have any access to gen 5 games. Let me know how you go with your thread, or PM me the new legends if you like? Hope it's sorted for you soon!

I'm waiting to hear back from someone that already offered Darumaka, if that doesn't happen I'll get back to you.

I can do it, no probs. I'm at work atm but I should be home in around 6-7 hours. Is that ok for you?
That'll be great if you can! I'll just need the Mew cloned, would you mind if I get 2 copies back of Mew tho? I need it for another trade as well ._. it sucks when I can't clone.

Lol I finally breed the spritzee and it has the healer ability would you be fine with this one? Everything else is perfect with it

That'll be great if you can! I'll just need the Mew cloned, would you mind if I get 2 copies back of Mew tho? I need it for another trade as well ._. it sucks when I can't clone.
I'm happy to clone the copy for myself, but if you want an extra clone returned on top of that, I'd like to pick something else from your thread for providing the extra clone for you (since it's a time-consuming pain in the bum lol). Let me know if you're happy to do that and we can go from there.

Lol I finally breed the spritzee and it has the healer ability would you be fine with this one? Everything else is perfect with it
Sorry but I'd really prefer Aroma Veil as I want for a TR support role... It's HA is crucial as it prevents it from being Taunted.

I'm happy to clone the copy for myself, but if you want an extra clone returned on top of that, I'd like to pick something else from your thread for providing the extra clone for you (since it's a time-consuming pain in the bum lol). Let me know if you're happy to do that and we can go from there.

Sorry but I'd really prefer Aroma Veil as I want for a TR support role... It's HA is crucial as it prevents it from being Taunted.
Ok well gimme an hour hopefully its done by then

Alright, not a problem. I'll be able to trade in about 6hrs, as I'll be busy in the morning here.

I like these then:

#251 Celebi

#386 Deoxys

Tomorrow I'll be updating with the new Legends I have, so feel free to PM me regarding what you want.

#282 Gardevoir
OT:
Kyu
ID No: 58000
Nature: Modest
Ability: Synchronize
Egg Moves: -
Battle Ready: Yes, 4 HP 252 SAtk 252 Spd
Kalos Born: Yes

Hi! CMT for this, and then PM me if you don't see anything on my thread! I have stuff I haven't listed yet. Thanks!

Hey, just wanted to stop by and say I got everything cloned and ready to trade (Azelf/Mew) Just give me a heads up on when you wnt to trade! :)

#251 Celebi

#386 Deoxys

CMT for these two? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)